Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans (24073 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Ethiopia To Allow All Africans To Visit Without Visas / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Theweekend: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2023
PussyKing:

Is like you don't know Rwanda sha
Just go there go mumu that's your end of life
tell me more
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Nwaotu10(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Nothing dey the country.
Igbo people wey dey there don run commot.
Their president is a tyrant.

I was there for 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by InvertedHammer: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2023
/
Visa free βœ…

Free resident permit ❌

Else Nigerian pests will turn Rwanda to Nigeria.

/

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by LegacyB: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Just see how Nigerians are bad mouthing their country online.You give negative impression about your own country to the world . Yet you expect good things from it. Continue with the bad marketing. Na still Nigerians go suffer am…..

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Juoflife1(f): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Commendable. Only if Nigerian men will not go and tarnish our image there..as usual
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Theweekend: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2023
kestolove95:
I just hope dot Nation people no start dey move Dia drugs go dia
make western skullers no go mine their resources there o
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Confirm4real(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Hope Emilokan supporters won't run away to Rwanda sha after seeing the outcome of voting him grin
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by AngelicBeing: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy the country done spoil niyen oooo as miscreants japa there
Nothing dey Rwanda jare, l visited the country, Kagame na civilian dictator and a crook, he is the god of Rwanda, nobody Dare say, write or make any negative comment about the country even his cabinet ministers dare not make anyhow comment about policy development in Rwanda without approval from the crook called Kagame, despite all his efforts at bringing investment to Rwanda, so many INVESTORS avoid Rwanda because of the bitter experience s and the way they muscle, treat, confiscate your asset via spurious allegations,abeg forget about Rwanda, grin

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Treadway: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2023
Rwanda here I come! Lol

Beautiful little country with exceedingly beautiful women. Definitely adding this to my bucket list for the year. After a stressful year like this one, two weeks in Rwanda no go bad rara
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2023
There was a restriction before?!!

Africans never serious.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Advancedman(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2023
nlfpmod:

@royaltyuso (Twitter)

https://apnews.com/article/rwanda-visa-africans-actfa-africa-09edb93691babd5e0cebd2e131fd7ecb

Countries within same continent shouldn't use visa for intra-continental travels.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by sukkot: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Nothing dey Rwanda jare, l visited the country, Kagame na civilian dictator and a crook, he is the god of Rwanda, nobody Dare say, write or make any negative comment about the country even his cabinet ministers dare not make anyhow comment about policy development in Rwanda without approval from the crook called Kagame, despite all his efforts at bringing investment to Rwanda, so many INVESTORS avoid Rwanda because of the bitter experience s and the way they muscle, treat, confiscate your asset via spurious allegations,abeg forget about Rwanda, grin
they do say it is very clean. That alone is worth it although with all these Nigerians that would now go there everywhere will soon be dirty πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Una don find trouble. Nigerians will turn your country to their second home.

Abeg big Sis, better African nations should open doors for responsible Nigerians to seek asylum.

The key word is "Responsible"!

They should borrow the screening process of Canada to weed out those unfortunate ones who deserve to suffer and die in this shithole they created.

Nigeria has been cast into the bosom of infidels to rule as they deem fit...! The sensible and righteous few shouldn't suffer the same fate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Allisgud: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2023
Let me go their look for one better babe settle down with their women dey get big backside like Kenya women
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Exceed15: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2023
This is a country that just survived genocide . Today Rwanda is bold to tell the whole world - Visit Rwanda. The most prosperous economically developed country in Africa.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by mecuzee(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Rwanda has been visa free to Nigerians even before covid. Please note that, visiting visa is for 30 days. You’ll need an extend to remain in the country.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Greatlee54: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Zooposki:

Japa to Rwanda? Are you that desperate? Do you see Rwandans japaing to your country? Are you saying they are better men than you in fixing their country? Yet Nigerians will open their dirty buccal orifice to say they are the giant of Africa and smartest people in the world. What a laughingstock of a people worldwide.
you can stay and fix Nigeria
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by themanderon: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2023
This man is a dictator but he is one dictator we would love to have in Africa. He is ruling his country so well. Go to Kigali, it's one of the cleanest and most developed capitals in Africa and the economy is doing well too. The people are so nice and friendly. I hope Nigerians won't go there to spread their diseases( fraud and criminality).
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Ishilove: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy cheesy yes na. kigali will be home to naija miscreants and urchins
O ye of little faith cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by solexjames(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2023
Rwanda babes get hips wella
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by sukkot: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2023
PussyKing:

Is like you don't know Rwanda sha

Just go there go mumu that's your end of life
lmao well that’s good news then
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by onyxo76(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
I thought Russia did same for West Africa
What's in Rwanda sef. Still another shithole
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
at least they have a national carrier, your sithole has none.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by sukkot: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2023
Ishilove:

O ye of little faith cheesy
hehe time unveils and reveals all. We wait and see
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Ishilove: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Nigerian riff raff you mean

yahoo boys, cultists , ashawos

they will all go there and then they will see that there is a mailed fist under kagames velvet glove
And I hope the fist will be heavy upon them so that they will realise it is not everywhere they can carry their indiscipline and bad character to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Ishilove: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Kikiki ngbo"tor
Abi na
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by godofuck231: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2023
Jesus , igbo land wan empty so ooooo

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by poseidon12: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2023
Good one from Rwanda. South Africa should be next.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Tilewizy: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Thank you brothers and sisters from Ruwanda.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by izubext007: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2023
My next holiday destination
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by poseidon12: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy the country done spoil niyen oooo as miscreants japa there

Not really. Usually one would not be allowed to stay beyond a certain period. And Rwanda is a law and order country. Not a place to go mess around.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Voiceofthestree: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Una don find trouble. Nigerians will turn your country to their second home.

Bruh no be Today he don tai Nigerians boku for Rwanda see if I lie go ask my Benin brothers plenty boiz get office for Rwanda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight / Nigerians In China Cry Out, Drug Traffickers Are Robbing Us Of Privileges / Photos Of Abandoned Collapsed Bridge In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.