Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Had Put An End To My Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Put An End To My Marriage (38471 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by deewhydoski(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

You must be a wicked man to think that 15k for 2 kids is sufficient a month. Even if you stock the house with foodstuffs, there is no where 50k will be sufficient.

You expect this woman to feed each child with #250 daily ( morning, afternoon and night)

You said one of the children is not yours so her mom should fend for her.

If you continue in this wickedness, Go.d will send help to them but your end will be miserable.
Take it easy
Why u carry the matter for head like say you are the mother of these kids. There is no need of insulting him, you can advice him to add more to the money.
If you are a married woman you wouldn't have insulted him like that, marriage is not easy. It is a serious business

3 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by akseph1: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?
What is the problem? Can we talk this out with your wife?

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

For my children upkeep
you no shry atall,... Oya go back and Carey your wife and shildren now... Ngwa Ngwa...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by easzypeaszy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
If I fit see woman to gv belle n be givin her 70k monthly for upkeep.. I for like am.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Solitechworld(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

15k Monthly for what? Are you insane? Is it for EBA or Garri?

This simply shows you were not that responsible in the marriage!

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k. They will be eating only garri or what
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Voltron007(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Yes for 3 children aside from the 15k I will also be paying their rent, school fees for 2 children one is my stepdaughter plus Nepa bills I don't think that 15k is small

what of food or feeding? Are you sure you’re going about this the right way?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by almarthins(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

I no think say na the best decision. When I saw 15k monthly upkeep for the children. I shock self!

Omo no go any where again.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Katier00(f): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!
for eba
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by oluwaseyi0: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Your mum and her useless pastor is the one who ended your marriage

Hope the pastor will now give you this daughter after destroying your home
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Flier: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
I read your past topics and i noticed you a very toxic man,you even made a post calling your 1 year old baby a witch and all sort of things you have done to your wife in the past,i think your wife deserves a better man and you seriously need delieverance
I am happy for your wife for leaving a man like you
You are a big mess

6 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Kobicove(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!

grin
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Rajosh(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k monthly
For what?
Is it for eba?
Is it for dodo?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Zooposki(f): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

15k kee you there. 15k that I just spent on breakfast this morning. Thunder fire you till you die.

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by jude33084(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
N50k is the least acceptable for upkeep for just a child NOT children. angry
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Trustedpronet: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
being:

I think d devil wants to destroy your life, your marriage. And you also know you have taken very seriously wrong decisions before which at the time you thought was right.. I think this is another wrong decision. REBUKE those evil dreams, they will stop. The devil is playing píng pong with u. Don't become game for him

It's government policy and the devil. Is the devil not in America?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by RealEzee(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oga tins r expensive oo 15k kwa
Well i no know ya pocket but pls for d kids increase am God bless you and open doors for u to do well by ur kids
Abeg just try
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by usiholo: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
It is obvious that your marriage crashed due to financial issues. Did you just say 15k/ month for child(ren). Really? You must remain in that marriage . Seems you deserve what she gives to you. No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by EmmyCC: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!
Garri, eba, ewa, agbado
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Ginaz(f): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
o.p you're not fit for marriage. Your mental thoughts need to be totally liberated for you to have a happy life. all these your negative mindset won't help you in life.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Darkandhandsom(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Congratulations. Start leaving a free life
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:

That is too small na. With inflation rates 15k would not amount to anything.

How much for your wife for taking care of the children?

But he was not the INEC chairman that gave NIGERIA this hardship and Inflation as PRESIDENTS from ,2015-2023 ....??

I think the best approach if he has finally decided to move on , is to approach a Human right who will call the Wife for a meeting and the way about of the kids will be discussed ....

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Prechgold1180(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

15k every month. Nigga that won’t even Buy a proper food for 2 people for. Day talk less of month

If I am to advise
Buy foodstuffs monthly

If not your children will be in a sorry state
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Olumaeme: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k for upkeep of Children? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

E sure me say na you be the problem.

While I do not expect you to stay in a bad marriage, you have not given any cogent issues you are having with your wife.

Hapily typing 15k monthly upkeep for children clearly shows an inconsiderate and selfish person.

Can you survive on 15k a month? Talkless of children.

This is how fugitive and criminal children that later become menace to the society are birthed.

I mean you do not want to put your children at good advantage to be wealthy in the future?

I pity the woman.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Zooposki(f): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Don't call me wicked man you don't know my financial states if I had a lot of money I wouldn't have been sleeping in my shop I can only give her what I have by cutting my coat according to my size

The Bible says a man that cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel. You sabi fvck but you no sabi make money. Hellfire awaits you. I despise people like you that bring children to come and suffer in this world.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Edusouls(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
You took the right decision to leave for ur sanity send whatever u have for their upkeep, don’t mind those nairaland warriors typing rubbish they never taste the bitterness of life they may do worse if they are in ur shoes , the days of men slaving for women and children are gone, nowadays everyone should should fend for themselves
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Ferdinandu(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Yes for 3 children aside from the 15k I will also be paying their rent, school fees for 2 children one is my stepdaughter plus Nepa bills I don't think that 15k is small

oboy 15k is too small to feed 3 children in a month, Maybe it is finances thar stressed out your marriage.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by jude33084(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Edusouls:
You took the right decision to leave for ur sanity send whatever u have for their upkeep, don’t mind those nairaland warriors typing rubbish they never taste the bitterness of life they may do worse if they are in ur shoes , the days of men slaving for women and children are gone, nowadays everyone should should fend for themselves

Agreed but 15k too small for children upkeep monthly cheesy
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
You are the problem in the marriage not ur wife.
You either increase the money or hustle more
Are u in his pocket. Do u know how much he has. He put a roof over der head and giving 15k a month for upkeep for now maybe. Give him a break, things r fvckin hard...
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Solidex(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
If your story us true, then there must be more factors responsible for your delusion other than just your wife misbehaving. 15k for recharge cards or what exactly? How would she manage such a meagre amount for upkeep of herself and the children.
Renting an apartment and giving providing 15k monthly can not solve your family financial crisis.
Encourage your wife to get something doing on her own in order to support the family because it's obvious you can not bear the burden alone.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Pat081: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
You have done well but hope she too is work Because of the children sir
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Myer(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Have you met with any marriage counsellor to help fox your marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.