Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Had Put An End To My Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Put An End To My Marriage (38618 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Addme: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
I remember your earlier threads. If your marriage isn't working and you have tried all you could do but still the same, I think you have made the best decision.
Don't force what's not possible.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by kenchop: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
ITS OKAY TO END A MARRIAGE, BUT 15K UP KEEP EVERY MONTH IS ABSURD, GOING BY THE CURRENT ECONOMIC SITUATION IN NIGERIA. BROS A WOMAN AND CHILD 15K MONTH IS PURE EVIL ABEG. NO TALK AM AGAIN.

DONT PUNISH THE KIDS COS OF THEIR MOTHER.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Edusouls(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ginaz:
o.p you're not fit for marriage. Your mental thoughts need to be totally liberated for you to have a happy life. all these your negative mindset won't help you in life.
shut up he did the right thing
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by azpekuliar: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

For my children upkeep

Even you fit survive on N15k a month? Irresponsible man

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Risingsunn: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
It's better to divorce and be alive than to stay in the marriage and lose your life.

But the upkeep money, pls have mercy and increase it.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Lexusgs430: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

Marriage is NEVER by FORCE OR FIRE ........

Let's assume you have 2 children, ₦15,000 per month, would only feed them for 15 days, assuming each child spends ₦7500 each .......

You forget to factor in school fees, clothes, medical cost, books, snacks, uniforms, extra lessons, housing etc etc ......

You never start o...... 😜 To born pickin no be joke ......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by LockDown69(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!
grin 15 likes
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by WHITELIGHTER: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
One paragraph is never enough to talk about a failed marriage. So I'll pass on this

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by hobat4cash(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Zooposki:

15k kee you there. 15k that I just spent on breakfast this morning. Thunder fire you till you die.
Inasmuch as the man messed up in his marriage but I think you are going too far. That is why people should learn to have the number of children they can comfortably take care of. This man from his posts is not sound financially, heck he even lives in his store according to him. 15k is far from ideal, that is why he must be advised to redouble his efforts to give his kids reasonable lives. If e no dey e no dey, unless he has to do illegal or immoral things to cover up.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Zooposki(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
hobat4cash:

Inasmuch as the man messed up in his marriage but I think you are going too far. That is why people should learn to have the number of children they can comfortably take care of. This man from his posts is not sound financially, heck he even lives in his store according to him. 15k is far from ideal, that is why he must be advised to redouble his efforts to give his kids reasonable lives. If e no dey e no dey, unless he has to do illegal or immoral things to cover up.

So the children should die from hunger cos if e no dey e no dey? Can you hear yourself?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Olumaeme: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Edusouls:
You took the right decision to leave for ur sanity send whatever u have for their upkeep, don’t mind those nairaland warriors typing rubbish they never taste the bitterness of life they may do worse if they are in ur shoes , the days of men slaving for women and children are gone, nowadays everyone should should fend for themselves

You are obviously an irresponsible person and I pray you don't birth children.

You want children to fend for themselves?

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by wrongnumber: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

Your choice, your life.

I have been there and done that and I can tell you that no matter how many times you choose a new woman, be prepared to face her demons.

They all have demons manifesting in different ways so just confront your demon and cope.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by 4everyoungpresh(f): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k...oga you try. At least you still plan to de send them cash monthly. The one I'm in with 3 children,1k sef him nor de seed...feeding, accomodation,health care, utility,name them,even tuition and books everything on me. This oga sef still try 😁😁

4 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by onadana: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

All this made up stories for topics on nairaland.Very annoying.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Blaze14k: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

This is a case of money issues. The woman is clearly not happy with the marriage cos you are not providing enough. I think you should put more effort to earn more money and build your family. The decision is not a right one. Discuss with your wife and let her know u will work better to make the marriage progress.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by shedy03(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
...and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?
15K monthly is poor, and your childrens school fees and clothing must remain your responsibility.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Okiton: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

See where poverty have landed you

15k for upkeep of ur children and you are proud to come on social media to announce it.

Chai I don die

I think the poor woman deserve better

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Omoapena(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k every month with kids, you're the most wicked person on earth...

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Britishpea: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oga why are you running.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by atilla(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

I think uve made the best decision. However I dont blame your wife after going through the stories on your profile. I wish you the best continue to take care of them as much as you can and God will reward you with a successful business. When you start making a lot of money dont forget them
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by udemzyudex(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
This attention seeker again.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by DarkJeddi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
being:

I think d devil wants to destroy your life, your marriage. And you also know you have taken very seriously wrong decisions before which at the time you thought was right.. I think this is another wrong decision. REBUKE those evil dreams, they will stop. The devil is playing pΓ­ng pong with u. Don't become game for him
The same devil that ended many of your Pastor's marriages and Una no fit do anything about it?
Ogbeni,park well..

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Exceed15: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
You mentioned something that caught my attention: For your sanity and that's very key. It's better u do the needful now than to commit murder one day when it gets unbearable . Women can frustrate one until you loose your mind or develop Hbp.

Obviously she's not denying u access to the kids. Please increase the monthly upkeep. Times are hard now. Wishing u all best.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
Every single day, there is always a an wailing about marriage/wife

What do men really enjoy from marriage these days, can someone just mention five things a man will benefit from marrying a woman in this present day and time

1. He enjoys been responsible (the choice he opted for the day he decided to get married).

2. He enjoys the privilege of providing the lead/direction for his household.

3. He enjoys the privilege of been the spiritual head of a home.

4. He enjoys the opportunity of been a mentor.

5. He enjoys the grace of God.

I chose to add more:

6. Your life will be more organized.

7. Companionship.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by wanimo: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
N15k monthly upkeep for she and your children?

You are a very wicked man. It's obvious that you were the problem with your marriage

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Faposky95: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
You see how the man is the prisoner.....?!
We have so changed things that we are now so confused.....
It's a life of cycles, so it's not evil if he will take care of them while alive.
It's better than the kids see a painting of mum being unhappy thinking it was always dad's fault.
It's unfortunate on the kids but life goes on
The marriage is fruitful with kids......
Let the adults play their game and let the children live their dream.
Kids are dying in the Gaza as we speak

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Roozzaay(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Yes for 3 children aside from the 15k I will also be paying their rent, school fees for 2 children one is my stepdaughter plus Nepa bills I don't think that 15k is small

So you took her in again after she had tried somewhere else and didn't work out abi where did that stepdaughter came from? Some of you deserved what you are going through sad
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by royalfly(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Men are suffering believe me, this times are different. If men tell you what they go through at home you will think it's fiction. We have more men suffering in families than women now. God heal us all.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by tsdarkside(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
dreams....
are you stvpid....??

na you dont want no more,stop lyin here....
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by OkukoIgbo: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

You must be a wicked man to think that 15k for 2 kids is sufficient a month. Even if you stock the house with foodstuffs, there is no where 50k will be sufficient.

You expect this woman to feed each child with #250 daily ( morning, afternoon and night)

You said one of the children is not yours so her mom should fend for her.

If you continue in this wickedness, Go.d will send help to them but your end will be miserable.

Taaaaa! You are using sentiments here, because na woman en touch. So she no know she go suffer she go misbehave.
You didn't even ask why will a man leave his home, this is where you based your judgement, let the help come to her, highest na prostitution she go start noting else.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by MrPresident1: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Why is it that Nairaland never places stories of successful marriages on FP?

We never get stories of successful courtships, weddings, marriages etc., the only stories that reach FP are gloomy depressing stories of divorces and infidelity, why is this so?

Have you seen any story of a successful marriage on NL anytime in the recent past?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by spencekat(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
OSDD:
Shey the mother is handicapped or what?? He'll be paying house rent and school fess, and other bills, and still add 15k.. but Chinedu,osas and kunle who are still living under their parents house are complaining that the money is too small.

The mother of those kids can't work too??
Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Marriage In Deceit / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.