Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Had Put An End To My Marriage - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Put An End To My Marriage (38619 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by erico2k2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

You must be a wicked man to think that 15k for 2 kids is sufficient a month. Even if you stock the house with foodstuffs, there is no where 50k will be sufficient.

You expect this woman to feed each child with #250 daily ( morning, afternoon and night)

You said one of the children is not yours so her mom should fend for her.

If you continue in this wickedness, Go.d will send help to them but your end will be miserable.
His best bet is to take the kids
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Zooposki(f): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=hobat4cash post=126804488][/quote]

Ok, give me a solution so the children don’t starve to death, cos 15k is nothing.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Edusouls(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Olumaeme:

You are obviously an irresponsible person and I pray you don't birth children.

You want children to fend for themselves?
thier mother is a human being and an adult so she should do the duty, by the way feminism says that men and women are equal so she should carry on the duty, as I told u the days of men toiling and slaving till death for women and their children are over, times has changed drastically men don try and we done tire for endless women and children wahala on top of only our head

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by sudeba(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
Every single day, there is always a an wailing about marriage/wife

What do men really enjoy from marriage these days, can someone just mention five things a man will benefit from marrying a woman in this present day and time

1. Companionship
2. Burden sharing mate if u are marry a non liability partner
3. Societal respect.
4. Sense of belonging & responsibilities
5. Closeness to God by having a pious & dutiful God fearing partner.
6. Nothing more
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by obaidan: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that[b] after our first separation [/b]she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

Never go back ..... Be sure before you separate from your partner, dont be in a hurry to separate, BUT once u go ur separate ways, NEVER GO BACK
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by bonnyhope: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
Every single day, there is always a an wailing about marriage/wife

What do men really enjoy from marriage these days, can someone just mention five things a man will benefit from marrying a woman in this present day and time

You will be recognised by the society that you re responsible
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Truth234(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Yes I don't have a higher income and I cannot even rent a room for myself because I have put them as my top priority

That is what the devil wants. You aiding his plans.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by obaidan: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
bonnyhope:

You will be recognised by the society that you re responsible
The society's definition of responsibility is faulty...the height of irresponsibility is getting married and not having the ability to put the required work to make the marriage work... u can be responsible being single, u can be very very useful to other people and the society at large being single
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by lawrenzooo: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
OSDD:
Shey the mother is handicapped or what?? He'll be paying house rent and school fess, and other bills, and still add 15k.. but Chinedu,osas and kunle who are still living under their parents house are complaining that the money is too small.

The mother of those kids can't work too??
One bottle of dry gin for you. I wonder who told the folks above that provision is solely a man's responsibility.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by MrPRevailer(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

If you can come to the Lord's Chosen Church at Ijesha and receive prayers from GOD's anointed servant then the situation will change.

So many broken marriages and problems God has intervened when they came to the Lord's Chosen Church.

So whether it's a spiritual or physical problem, God of Chosen(Jesus) is up to the task.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Dulfy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nobody even care to ask how much he makes..all they r saying is15k is small...oga do wat u think is fine...don't kill urslf...we All go dey fine
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by ikennaoma(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
are you ok?? 15k a month?? what will 15k buy
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by lawrenzooo: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
My take is that a woman who has no economic value should not get married. At least as a woman before you consider marriage ensure you can conveniently foot your bills. So that if the marriage crashes for whatever reason you at least have something to fall back on.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by bonnyhope: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
obaidan:

The society's definition of responsibility is faulty...the height of irresponsibility is getting married and not having the ability to put the required work to make the marriage work... u can be responsible being single, u can be very very useful to other people and the society at large being single

I understand your point
But I am talking from societal perspective and you know this
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by tollyboy5(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
You are the problem in the marriage not ur wife.
You either increase the money or hustle more
Who will pay the house rent?

B4 you run your mouth.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by sonofsteven: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
OSDD:

To even think she didn't even say anything about the mother doing something to help the man..

Fgs, he'll be paying all bills na, dem wan kill the man quickly

That's women for you, always being the victim

The only money she will be spending will be to add money for the feeding as all other expenses are being taken care of
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by tollyboy5(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Yes for 3 children aside from the 15k I will also be paying their rent, school fees for 2 children one is my stepdaughter plus Nepa bills I don't think that 15k is small

Don't mind the simp talking. Its better you keep your children and kick her out because she will train those children not to like you.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Chetas81(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
You are the problem in the marriage not ur wife.
You either increase the money or hustle more
the woman must find something to do, marriage should not be liability in the name of love
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by stigman(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

15k a month? No you for kukuma give them sand to chop

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by DavidEsq(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
is the 15k for eba? grin.
It's for ewa goyin
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by OSDD(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
sonofsteven:

That's women for you, always being the victim

The only money she will be spending will be to add money for the feeding as all other expenses are being taken care of

Omo, one idiot was even saying op should drop 60k for monthly feeding, pretty sure the Individual don't even make up to that but wants op to pay every bills and still add 60k every month..

So much expectation for a man with zero or little responsibility for/on the woman
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by OSDD(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
stigman:

15k a month? No you for kukuma give them sand to chop

The mother never die o, op will pay every other bills o. But 15k is too small.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by stigman(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
OSDD:

The mother never die o, op will pay every other bills o. But 15k is too small.

Make una pack sand and give them
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by EnterpriseMan: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jeon:
All those Men with half cooked stories.
Op,you haven't told us what you did to your wife that made you to be a monster in her eyes. You are just complaining .
Go check his history, he has said everything
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by na2016: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!

Your shock made me to be shock too. 15k is it for garri or beans or rice for a week?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by OSDD(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
stigman:

Make una pack sand and give them

Put the blame on both parties

The father for being soo stupid
The mother for being soo stupid

But if you think the man isn't trying enough after paying all the bills available and will still churn out 15k every month, the mother should also pull her own weight and the step father should too!
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by one4GOD(f): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
looking for a way to bolt out of the marriage to avoid responsibility, see how he judge the matter because it is easy for him to leave. Oga let the woman go while you take care of the children with 15k oer month, shey you get sense...mtchewwwww
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
15k in dollars or naira?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by TheMohican(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!

It’s for rice, it’s for garri, it’s for beans and dodo
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by stigman(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
OSDD:

Put the blame on both parties

The father for being soo stupid
The mother for being soo stupid

But if you think the man isn't trying enough after paying all the bills available and will still churn out 15k every month, the mother should also pull her own weight and the step father should too!

Did we hold lamp for him when he was mounting her, ask you yourself how much do I eat in a day then use that to calculate if 15k is enough for the kids, as a man you don't do it because of the mother but for the sake of the kids

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
WE WANT DETAILS BIKO OOO cool
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by obaidan: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
bonnyhope:

I understand your point
But I am talking from societal perspective and you know this
Sorry my post wasn't addressed appropriately, I got you, was just trying to buttress your point

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Marriage In Deceit / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.