Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu (17617 Views)

Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Trumpdonald5: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
Hope you are part of the table? If not shame on you. Because Atiku and Obi are not suffering, it's you.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
All Glory to God almighty!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Roboto11: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Trumpdonald5:

Hope you are part of the table? If not shame on you. Because Atiku and Obi are not suffering, it's you.

Some of you numbskulls always equate your life with others.

What your parents and you are suffering is peculiar to your home.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin WELL SAID OUR PRESIDENT.
CAVAET EMPTOR:
Buyers of fake news and blackmailers beware of your utterances against the president.
ANYBODY WEY NO LIKE GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA LIKE IT IS STARTING TO HAPPEN NOW, LEAVE THIS NATION NOW.
ANYBODY WEY NO LIKE PTINUBU LEAVE NAIJA NOW,
WE DONT NEED BADMOUTHERS,
WE DONT NEED SABOTUERS
WE DO NOT NEED DISTRACTION OF THE PRESIDENT
ALL WE NEED IS SYNERGY OF STRENGTHS SO THAT WE CAN MAKE PROGRESS TO BECOME FIRST WORLD CIVILIZED NATION OUT OF PRIMITIVE LIFE O. cheesy QED
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Dumte(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
You were selected by those you paid. Nigerians did not elect you.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by oyatz(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
ufotunang:
..won where.?..can APC/ Tinubu win election free and fair

So, which party won the election?
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by ufotunang: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
oyatz:

So, which party won the election?
... labour party.. Peter obi won the election...massive votes for Peter....and if you look at so many INEC presidential results sheets there was lot of manipulation of figures, results to favour tinubu and APC to illegally win the presidential election
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Trumpdonald5: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Roboto11:

Some of you numbskulls always equate your life with others.

What your parents and you are suffering is peculiar to your home.
😂 Since you have refused to have sense.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Againstallodds:
If you really won you wouldn't need to keep shouting it just to validate it. A thief connived with Buhari and inec president and was rigged in
This one is still crying when winner is proud of himself. What is giving you problem from someone that praised himself by wining all his plenty Enemies?
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Well, if this statement is giving ur bladder ulcer then u can Go To Court grin

If the economy is not okay for you, go to court.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
BeigJawnson:

If the economy is not okay for you, go to court.
sure grin

1 Like

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
at least he captured it n won

What u igbos can’t do for years even after killing yourselves tinubu did it easily

Yes oo tinubu did it easily, by not allowing other tribes votes and rigging the election with the help of the agberos.... Infact the economy is easy so that you and your family can buy petrol 1litre for #100
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Well, if this statement is giving ur bladder ulcer then u can Go To Court grin
oya meet me in court
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
oya meet me in court
kemy how far

I greeted you three days ago u didn't reply
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
kemy how far

I greeted you three days ago u didn't reply
I'm fine. I've replied
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm fine. I've replied
When did u reply bike?? angry
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by sulaak(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
I don't blame Tinubu. I blame the idiots who thought Nigeria's compromised judiciary would rule against a sitting president in Nigeria. The
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Melagros(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kingspin:
Go and thank INEC, not Nigerians.
Exactly
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by sneak3(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I won the election. They took me to court and I won. I am proud of myself - President Bola Tinubu

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdGjK8hw0Y

Rather you won the sELECTION and the court affairm the sELECTION
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by YourMajesty(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
oya meet me in court
Still begging God for husband? After dem don use preeq scatter your womb? Lol,

To make matter worse, you still support a drug baron and certificate forger. How God wan take give you husband? Lol

By next year now, you will be 37
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by phemray(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2023
Againstallodds:
If you really won you wouldn't need to keep shouting it just to validate it. A thief connived with Buhari and inec president and was rigged in

Ok let us reason with logics and data sufficiency:

If a single man can rig buhari ( sitting president)- rig All APC members - Rig INEC- Rig Nigerians of 8m+votes/22m...., then that is a man we can beg to rig out poverty, insecurity and economic problems facing Nigeria since he is a fantastic rigger.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Slurity(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bobloco:
You are actually proud of how you criminally captured the state
You go explain tire
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
sure grin

Sure and confirm ...
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by oyatz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
ufotunang:
... labour party.. Peter obi won the election...massive votes for Peter....and if you look at so many INEC presidential results sheets there was lot of manipulation of figures, results to favour tinubu and APC to illegally win the presidential election

Elections is about NUMBERS.

How many votes did Labour Party received?

10.9 Million, 7.3 million or 13.76 million votes?

Even Peter Obi and his lawyers did NOT claim they received the highest votes in the election, only his gullible supporters believed the delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Yet To Formally Handover / State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack / Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.