Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) (47638 Views)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / BREAKING: Anonymous Hackers Shut Down Presidential Website / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by seguno2: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Roger3D:
Our ex drug dealer president apparently misses his old luxury living days.

His Pablo Escobar days in Chicago you mean
Keyamo knows something about this.

Tinubu mistakenly shared flats with drug lords in Chicago: Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo, chief spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, has said Bola Tinubu, the party’s flag bearer, only shared a “block of flats” with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago, pushing back after the release of court documents that suggested Mr Tinubu’s ties to illicit drug business and money laundering in the United States.

“What happened was that Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people…(sic). I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he happened to be in that block of flats too.

“So, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account,” Mr Keyamo said on Wednesday on Channels Television programme to exonerate the former Lagos governor from the fresh controversies that had been trailing his involvement in drug peddling.

Peoples Gazette on Tuesday published certified copies of the 1993 case as recently released by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

The documents confirmed that the U.S. government had in July 1993 sought forfeiture of proceeds of narcotics Mr Tinubu was accused of laundering. The matter was resolved in a compromise between the Tinubus and the U.S. authorities, with the Tinubus being asked to keep the money in the Heritage Bank account while the $460,000 in the Citibank account was forfeited.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-mistakenly-shared-flats-with-drug-lords-in-chicago-festus-keyamo%EF%BF%BC-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by wonder233: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Address the post, these meaningless phrases are now stale
LeoDeKing:

Dis one want kill himself on top Tinubu matter.

Funny thing here is that, he can only scream, curse and insult, but there is absolutely nothing he can do about that. And all those curses, screaming and insults exist only on electronic pages.

Tinubu is not even aware someone is about to commit suicide on his matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by seguno2: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
DeepSight:
Look, your thoughts should not always be about sentiments. Does it make sense to remove a subsidy and ask the population to make painful sacrifices only to commence the most lavish and expensive and expansive administration for yourself?

1. Bonanza for NASS. More than 70 billion as their own palliatives. Thats almost 200m per member. For nothing.
2. Bonanza for NASS again. SUVs.
3. The biggest cabinet in the history of the country.
4. Presidential Yatch.

Think, bro, think! Open your eyes! - Does he have to start purchasing a Presidential Island in the Caribbean before you open your eyes?
Oh - and he will anyway.

How will Stockholm Syndrome patients understand this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Roger3D(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
seguno2:

His Pablo Escobar days in Chicago you mean
Keyamo knows something about this.

He actually won his election to the presidency. I hope you know that?
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by APCNig: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Racoon:
While the super looters criminals who came after him condemning his government over 8 years took the nation to the abssy of unimaginable executive rascality/recklessness and institutional corruption

Cry, weep, wail.

That is what losers do
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Nauttyprof(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Racoon:
While the super looters criminals who came after him condemning his government over 8 years took the nation to the abssy of unimaginable executive rascality/recklessness and institutional corruption

With all your grammar, it still did not clear the Goodluck's administration of the massive corruption that occurred in his government. No saving culture that ruined the country together with the foreign reserve decline
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by seguno2: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
safarilove:
These apc goons too like to dey waste money amidst the economic realities. After now una go resume borrowing spree. Dem swear for una ni?

Oga, please why are you making LOOT money to be the same thing as waste money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by VinnyBaba: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Geminiivory:

Are nt you tired of being senseless on nairaland?

Not at all.😕

APC supporters can NEVER be Tired of Fooling themselves! 🤨🙂🙂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by ShootThemAll(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jonathan turned it down when oil was booming and with excess money unlike this certificate forger with his thieves, they want a yacht at this difficult times with massive borrowing, the funniest thing is that the drug lord codedly put the yacht money in student loan, so that it will be untraceable when he buys it. Bunch of criminals.

#NigerianYouthRiseUp&Protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by DeepSight(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
seguno2:

How will Stockholm Syndrome patients understand this

Honestly. What riles is just how someone can be killing you and have a knife to your throat and you will at that very moment be shouting his praises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by seguno2: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nauttyprof:
With all your grammar, it still did not clear the Goodluck's administration of the massive corruption that occurred in his government. No saving culture that ruined the country together with the foreign reserve decline

Do you know about corruption better than Transparency International

Nigeria gets worst TI corruption perception rating under Buhari

Nigeria has dropped five places on the 2021 corruption perception index published by Transparency International (TI).

In the 2021 index released on Tuesday, the country scored 24 out of 100 points — ranking 154 out of 180 countries.

In the 2020 index, Nigeria had scored 25 out of 100 points, ranking 149 out of the 180 countries surveyed.

The development means that Nigeria dropped to 154 — five places down — out of the 180 countries surveyed, in comparison with the 2020 rating.

It also scored 25 out of 100 points — less than the 24 points obtained in the 2020 CPI.

This is the worst ranking the country has got under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In 2015, Nigeria was ranked 136th; 136th in 2016; 148th in 2017; 144th in 2018; 146th in 2019, and 149th in 2020.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-gets-worst-ti-corruption-perception-rating-under-buhari/amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Continue crying. cheesy

Grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by MEGAWATCH: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Una never tire to wail

Throw back wailing

Mumu they are Wailing because your future is endangered.

Olodo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Ms202309: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=MEGAWATCH post=126795350]

Mumu they are Wailing because your future is endangered.

Olodo.[/quote

Na your mother future dey endangered Omo ale jati jati

Na dogs dey raise you idiot wey God go punish abi na human
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by MEGAWATCH: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=Ms202309 post=126795357][/quote]

Fool !

How I wish I'm with you in that useless shithole,

I would have Punch back that sense into your God forsaken block head.

After typing you look for gasoline,

Idoit

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Nauttyprof(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
seguno2:

Do you know about corruption better than Transparency International

Whether Transparency International talked about the corruption in Nigeria or not, it still does not absolve the Goodluck's administration of corruption. The ongoing case in the UK speaks so much of the Goodluck's administration. So, it's best you accept the fact that Goodluck contributed greatly to ruining Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by seguno2: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nauttyprof:
Whether Transparency International talked about the corruption in Nigeria or not, it still does not absolve the Goodluck's administration of corruption. The ongoing case in the UK speaks so much of the Goodluck's administration. So, it's best you accept the fact that Goodluck contributed greatly to ruining Nigeria

You should revisit your English lessons on comparative grammar.
Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by jrusky(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ok we have heard you.

So it's now you f u c kingly remember Jonathan is good and not an idiot, not a fool not too slow, not too sluggish, his wife too m ugly and cant speak good English etc baa? Una neva cry reach una go cry and turn blind because of crying...

Pls no one should mention Jonathan on any illusional Yacht matter.

However, Yacht or no Yacht Tinubu has come to stay and he will spend 8 years in power if Yacht matter dey pepper your a s s pls do yourself
a favour by committing suicide we don't care.
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Guyman01: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
Naptu2
Contrary to your deliberate attempts to distort facts, we can see that the N3.3B was never approved by GEJ to buy Presidential Yatch, you decided to distort history by trying to use Nnamdi Azikiwe et al to promote an anomaly. Shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by jrusky(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
jrusky:
Ok we have heard you.

So it's now you f u c kingly remember Jonathan is good and not an idiot, not a fool not too slow, not too sluggish, his wife too m ugly and cant speak good English etc baa? Una neva cry reach una go cry and turn blind because of crying...

Pls no one should mention Jonathan on any illusional Yacht matter pls free him the stupidity of the South made us to lost him so whatever comes our way we should enjoys it while it last.

However, Yacht or no Yacht Tinubu has come to stay and he will spend 8 years in power if Yacht matter dey pepper your a s s pls do yourself
a favour by committing suicide we don't care.
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by themanderon: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Apc came to steal, kill and to destroy. Pray tell one good thing they have done for the past 8yrs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by 1Dray(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
wittywriter:
This is interesting.
Naptu2 won't like this post...

E-Rascal spotted.

Wittyness.

Exactly, evil geniuses won't like this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Dis one want kill himself on top Tinubu matter.

Funny thing here is that, he can only scream, curse and insult, but there is absolutely nothing he can do about that. And all those curses, screaming and insults exist only on electronic pages.

Tinubu is not even aware someone is about to commit suicide on his matter.
you must be stupid, I haven't feel a day hunger since Tinubu resume but the pains neighbours and others are facing are the reason we are still lamenting. Tinubu won't rule forever.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Trendy247: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Cnyo:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed

Why can't Mods block this idiot permanently?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Abeg no mention that stvpid man here undecided
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by seguno2: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
themanderon:
Apc came to steal, kill and to destroy. Pray tell one good thing they have done for the past 8yrs?

Does this mean that we have entered one chance vehicle, or maybe presidential yacht since 2015?

Who will rescue us from our own error, and how
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by emmyN(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
naptu2, why did you not supply us with this information in your thread about the yatch? Did you forget?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by emmyN(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Geminiivory:

Are nt you tired of being senseless on nairaland?

Acting senseless is what puts food on his table

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by phorget(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:

My future is intact, but you were raised by your mother to speak this way to strangers

I wonder your mother's character to raise someone like you

Respect is not an entitlement so you have to work hard so as to earn it. If strangers dont act like they want to earn my respect then nothing stops me from dragging him or her in the mud... Emi o lepo loju nitemi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.