Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32726 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by mrcrabs(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chaiii, this is sad oo see genuine love from people willing to help you and this turned out to be a scam..

Haaaa e no go better for you if na scam you be sha, you just blocked way for people who really need help.

Omo

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

0211485224 Gtb
Kekereawo Emilola
This is the account
No I want the one showing olayiwola emilola abisola which you said you would show me since morning
Is this the name that was shown on your palmpay account? No
Where Is it?

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Disruptor: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
You said you are in Ondo
When did you move out of Ogun

Mm, I don't normally do this sha

Such a stupid roller-coaster

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
I know him now.....I m trying to get his other sobriquet.

Who remembers that thread where one dorcas came and said one man that called himself a pastor ask her to show him her nudes because she asked for a sewing machine?

This man here was one of the major contributors on that thread...if someone can dig that thread out,his name is there.

He was even the first person that asked the lady the price for the sewing machine

Cc:Bronzetiger

I gave the woman some money

Told her i would get her the sewing machine and to give me time.

What did i do wrong there ? Did dorcas tell you im the one who asked for her nudes or the one who chastised the other individual doing so ?

The Lord is my defense. Do you think you have dirt on me?

I live my life blameless and Holy before my Father. Even satan search for my flaws, he does not see them. I'm beautifully and boutifully covered in and by the Blood of Jesus, the priceless cost of my Salvation and my Hope for eternal life.

I owe you anything ahnie. I owe you?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

That your two thin legs like chopping stick angry You no go go dey play with your stubborn nephew and cook those your agbati foods angry If i kick you blow
Come kick am now make I see.
E be like say you wan sleep for cell this Christmas? Abi

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:

Who remembers that thread where one dorcas came and said one man that called himself a pastor ask her to show him her nudes because she asked for a sewing machine?

This man here was one of the major contributors on that thread...if someone can dig that thread out,his name is there.

He was even the first person that asked the lady the price for the sewing machine

Please let's know his alternate id whenever you recall.
It's just so annoying when people think they can take others for a ride.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

Both of you are obviously the same person, see you trying to manipulate people here that some guys are asking you for hookup, so you will say I rather work than do hookup,, isn't that what wujio was using to defend you that we are blocking the blessing of a lady that rather work than do hookup and here you are saying the same thing.

I don't really have much to say, Nigerians are just heartless
Kpakam!! CUNNY MAN DIE, CUNNY MAN BERY AM. 😆 😆 😆
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
We're getting there bit by bit ,we go soon reach your final bustop oniovo
Wujio:

That your two thin legs like chopping stick angry You no go go dey play with your stubborn nephew and cook those your agbati foods angry If i kick you blow

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

No I want the one showing olayiwola emilola abisola which you said you would show me since morning
Is this the name that was shown on your palmpay account? No
Where Is it?
It's not the same name
I stopped using that Kekereawo
I just prefer to use Abisola as my Nairaland name
If you go through it then you will know the account belongs to me

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Why he dey act as cover-on For the abisola na him still dey shock me.
My sister, I weak.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
EconFinance:

What happened pls
What am I missing?

Long story short, OP is not genuine and the account is likely operated by Wujio who has been attacking everyone for daring to question OP.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
We're getting there bit by bit ,we go soon reach your final bustop oniovo

No need tell me your own bus stop i go come make you tell me wetin i owe you. And dont call you oniovo. No be your language. Stick woth your hatred for my friends. angry
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

0211485224 Gtb
Kekereawo Emilola
This is the account
Where is the account bearing the same name with this one you've been dropping since morning?
You think I'm stupid?

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Disruptor:
You said you are in Ondo
When did you move out of Ogun

Mm, I don't normally do this sha

Such a stupid roller-coaster

I can't remain stagnant in my life sir

Changing location is not a crime

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
yewit37486:

Long story short, OP is not genuine and the account is likely operated by Wujio who has been attacking everyone for daring to question OP.

Una go cry tire. You all hate seeing people progress which is why you're picking on the girl. Una go cry blood
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
yewit37486:

You said you have a dormant GT account, why don't you want to provide the account details for that GT account? That would silence any accusation against you. It also won't take you more than a minute to provide the details.
.. She is still searching for where she kept the GT acc. Number. She still dey find am. 😆
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
I told you we're getting to the final bustop... cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Wujio:

I gave the woman some money

Told her i would get her the sewing machine and to give me time.

What did i do wrong there ? Did dorcas tell you im the one who asked for her nudes or the one who chastised the other individual doing so ?

The Lord is my defense. Do you think you have dirt on me?

I live my life blameless and Holy before my Father. Even satan search for my flaws, he does not see them. I'm beautifully and boutifully covered in and by the Blood of Jesus, the priceless cost of my Salvation and my Hope for eternal life.

I owe you anything ahnie. I owe you?
Drama everywhere lolxxx
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Una go cry tire. You all hate seeing people progress which is why you're picking on the girl. Una go cry blood

S.C.A.M.M.E.R
Useless scammer. You are already crying all over the place na.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

It's not the same name
I stopped using that Kekereawo
I just prefer to use Abisola as my Nairaland name
If you go through it then you will know the account belongs to me
Story for the Gods
Where is the traditional bank account number bearing the same name with this palmpay account you've been dropping since morning?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
yewit37486:

S.C.A.M.M.E.R
Useless scammer. You are already crying all over the place na.

How much did you give me that i scammed you of?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Story for the Gods
Where is the traditional bank account number bearing the same name with this palmpay account you've been dropping since morning?

What a failure. See how far you've fallen from decorum. The next thing is to run mad after all these grin olote oshi
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Me wey be darling cheesy cheesy
Wujio:

No need tell me your own bus stop i go come make you tell me wetin i owe you. And dont call you oniovo. No be your language. Stick woth your hatred for my friends. angry
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Me wey be darling cheesy cheesy

You wey no get body before. If my words touch you angry
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

You are a liar

Do you have any proof?
Are you pained that I was able to receive help?
Why are people like this?
.. Ha!! Lenu e!!! ( ..Is this coming from your mouth?) ..
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Coolsat(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Laugh wan wunjour me like this 😂😂😂

Humans ehn una terrible, we no go know who genuinely need help anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Of a truth...you need to stop taking the bullets for her,it makes people thinks you guys are syndicate.
Wujio:

What a failure. See how far you've fallen from decorum. The next thing is to run mad after all these grin olote oshi

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Very good now the warri man don dey speak Yoruba.
Woh Alaye. Je ki n so fun yin. Ara ma pa yin danu. Ole ni e. Woo Woo Woo. Thief.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Coolsat:
Laugh wan wunjour me like this 😂😂😂

Humans ehn una terrible, we no go know who genuinely need help anymore.

I am not her and have never even crossed paths with her on the forum before this incidence
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
You expect make I be Orobo?
Naah isokos don ball that way.
Wujio:

You wey no get body before. If my words touch you angry
Lepa-shun is the best flex.....

Back to throwing missiles and RPG 's stop fronting for her.
Allow her/him defend shim self.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:

That boy na werey seh. The fool would obviously be thinking how to spend the proceeds of his scam. But greed still made him to come for more and still enter our trap. 🤣🤣.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Are you a Christian proper. Can i explain why you are being attacked ?
😆😆😆😆.. My belle oooo..yeah.. HER VILLAGE PEOPLE FROM IKIRE..HAVE DISCOVERED HER.. 😆😆😆😆
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
You expect make I be Orobo?
Naah isokos don ball that way.
Lepa-shun is the best flex.....

Back to throwing missiles and RPG 's stop fronting for her.
Allow her/him defend shim self.

That girl is a small girl. You said it yourself you had been in her shoes before now. Teacher work isnt easy and if she had been suffering for years and God chose to open the doors now, why are you vexed. Are you wiser than Father ? I defend anyone weak that needs my assistance. You saw me defended Dorcas a married woman with kids why cant i defend this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Chose The Wrong Job / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.