Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32733 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Oga shut up jor.
Someone is playing on the public's intelligence with a well cooked up story and you are busy telling me thrash. Those people that sent money to the fool don't have other things they want to use their money for abi?
May God punish every scammer enabler on this forum.

All of us who gave are business owners. We know when our intelligence can be played.on. But this isnt the case. A young lady that can push wheel barrow to make a living in an era where 50% of girls are into hookup is highly commendable.

I will never allow you defmae the girl and taint hwr image and intentions making it appear like it isnt what it is. If you provoke me, i may even give more. Stop blocking peoples.paths. mind yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

Sir I have been in nairaland for years and let me tell you, I have seen many scammers been caught, yes many young people uses palmpay, even I uses it but like anything good, it is also use for bad.

Since tier one account can use any name, many scammers tend to use it because a guy can claim to be a woman by registering with a lady name.

This isn't even complicated, I am not accusing the OP of been a fraud, I am only asking her to drop her traditional account number, this isn't supposed to be a big deal, all she has to do it drop the number and everybody can rest.

That is all

You dont have to ask. You are polluting the energy in the young girls thread. The same way i gave you counsel to save you lots of money thru loss is the same way i can put my finger on a legitimate thing

Listen. Before i made that giving that day i heard the Voice of the Lord clearly mandating me to give to her. Wheb you dont feel like pushing on with any giving turn aside, but dont castigate because you dont see the full picture.

We must kill defamation in this forum and the quickness to label people as scammer. It is wrong

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

All of us who gave are business owners. We know when our intelligence can be played.on. But this isnt the case. A young lady that can push wheel barrow to make a living in an era where 50% of girls are into hookup is highly commendable.

I will never allow you defmae the girl and taint hwr image and intentions making it appear like it isnt what it is. If you provoke me, i may even give more. Stop blocking peoples.paths. mind yours
Oga if na guy post this u won't even comment talkless of helping and even if u will u go choke am with questions u may even ask for a video call just to prove but here u see F sign u lost ur conscience
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
It is important to exercise caution when sending money to someone you do not know personally. It is advisable to verify the identity of the recipient and the legitimacy of the request before parting with your hard-earned money.

That guy Wujio is definitely behind that moniker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You dont have to ask. You are polluting the energy in the young girls thread. The same way i gave you counsel to save you lots of money thru loss is the same way i can put my finger on a legitimate thing

Listen. Before i made that giving that day i heard the Voice of the Lord clearly mandating me to give to her. Wheb you dont feel like pushing on with any giving turn aside, but dont castigate because you dont see the full picture.

We must kill defamation in this forum and the quickness to label people as scammer. It is wrong

You are a master planner. You make some dough right?

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Shut up. I'm now getting suspicious of you owning that or one of the various scam accounts on nairaland with this your defending of a clear theft to deceive and scam nairalanders.
Let abisolababe not just provide a traditional bank account bearing her full palmpay details and both of you will know what's next.

8 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lawal1555:
It is important to exercise caution when sending money to someone you do not know personally. It is advisable to verify the identity of the recipient and the legitimacy of the request before parting with your hard-earned money.

That guy Wujio is definitely behind that moniker.

Hahaha. You guys want to ruin this girl's favour. Now I am her. I have never been to akire. Mind you. I am not even Yoruba. I don't use a personal account. I have been using my company account strictly for three.years now

Any more accusations MOSSAD?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Oga shut up jor.
Someone is playing on the public's intelligence with a well cooked up story and you are busy telling me thrash. Those people that sent money to the fool don't have other things they want to use their money for abi?
May God punish every scammer enabler on this forum.

That guy is the same Abisola

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lawal1555:

First I wanted to ask her for her digits

Next I am enabling scam

Next I am her

This is the pettyness I say the males in this forum.exhibits that turns me off

Continue infact I am her

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by easytig(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
When a Nigerian come up with such stories,I don't pay dem any mind,Nigerians are very brutal when it comes to money matter,they can frame to be another gender just to gather pity,there is a reason Nigeria is the scam capital of the world.
Simple request to provide a Nigerian bank with your names don turn to my nin bla bla bla stories.
If your account is dormant no problem,my app will verify your names through your account details

BronzeTiger:
This lady is just wasting my time. How can you tell me you don't have a traditional bank account that bears the same names with your palmpay? Oxiide22 are you sure of what you said concerning her?

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
You're becoming a suspect o,you n your audio shams....why re you threatened and jittery?
Seems you boths are werking hand in hand.
Wujio:

May you not have yourself in need or your kids and such treatment is meted on them. It is only when we get to the position people are that we truly feel their pains and see the whole picture. Judge

You have succesded in draining the favour that was open here to a negative one so as to close and block the young gals inflow. Dont you have her size as a younger one to perpetuate such hypocritical evil. If many people are blind, do you think evwryone else is ?

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

At this point in time, you and the OP are probably the same person trying to scamm good nairalanders of their money because I don't see the big deal of telling someone to provide their traditional bank account.

You are just trying to gaslight people here, people work for your money, if some want to give me his or her hard earned money and ask my to drop my traditional account number to check my identity, I won't even waste time in dropping it.

All you do is attack people calling her out as if you Live under a stone and don't see how many people uses sob stories to scam in nairaland.

Any money gotten from scam will never make you prosper.

My 2 cents

7 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

While you are at it, can you explain why your palmpay account number is showing an entirely different name from your opay one asides emilola. .
Ok sir
That Kekereawo is my surname
I prefer to use Olayiwola which is my father's name most times..

I have stopped using the other name but the issue is I use Kekereawo for BVN
I can send you the screenshot of my old bank account for proof..
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Stamped the signs are there for all to see....His vituperations points to him bn the op.
Lawal1555:

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

At this point in time, you and the OP are probably the same person trying to scamm good nairalanders of their money because I don't see the big deal of telling someone to provide their traditional bank account.

You are just trying to gaslight people here, people work for your money, if some want to give me his or her hard earned money and ask my to drop my traditional account number to check my identity, I won't even waste time in dropping it.

All you do is attack people calling her out as if you Live under a stone and don't see how many people uses sob stories to scam in nairaland.

Any money gotten from scam will never make you prosper.

My 2 cents

When you were about to loose your three million naira and followed the wrong advice of people that got away t wrong and the gave you accurate counsel on what to do and how to reduce further loses I wasn't a scammer then but because I show you your errors and rather than take corrections in humility, I am now a scammer. Please how much inside that your peanuts three million naira did I ask you to give you privately or publicly?

How can you a woman be so merciless against your gender ? Chai. Hard heartedness has finished the world. No wonder scripture says because of wickedness the hearts of many would grow cold. Shame on you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
You see this nairaland...when it comes to begging thread....just read n Waka pass.

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Shut up. I'm now getting suspicious of you owning that or one of the various scam accounts on nairaland with this your defending of a clear theft to deceive and scam nairalanders.
Let abisolababe not just provide a traditional bank account bearing her full palmpay details and both of you will know what's next.

There is no need for argument sir...
I can proof myself out, I'm not scamming anyone and I can show proof of everything..
I can't forge an account I don't have
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Oga in your quiet time....go thru your write ups again and see how you have indicted yourself.
Wujio:

When you were about to loose your three million naira and followed the wrong advice of people that got away t wrong and the gave you accurate counsel on what to do and how to reduce further loses I wasn't a scammer then but because I show you your errors and rather than take corrections in humility, I am now a scammer. Please how much inside that your peanuts three million naira did I ask you to give you privately or publicly?

How can you a woman be so merciless against your gender ? Chai. Hard heartedness has finished the world. No wonder scripture says because of wickedness the hearts of many would grow cold. Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

I can proof myself out, I'm not scamming anyone and I can show proof of everything..

And I am saying people can be in need and not need to prove anything. If it were a third party that committed suicide you kinds will post they would have asked for help. People post to talk about their situations not even to ask money you call the poor girl a scammer. That girl never asked anyone a single dime only talked about her experience when I got moved by the Lord to give to her. Where is the humanity in you people to callously throw accusations around
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Oga in your quiet time....go thru your write ups again and see how you have indicted yourself.

Isoko gal. Ahnie you better mind yourself. Abraka no far like that. Have I not called you on thread to give to people in need before now ? I no call you and Oyindidi come donate to someone in need before now?

You better mind yourself. Na because you be married woman and my sister I go respect you. If we go by how we dey do am for Wado city you no go like wetin I go talk next
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Ok sir
That Kekereawo is my surname
I prefer to use Olayiwola which is my father's name most times..

I have stopped using the other name but the issue is I use Kekereawo for BVN
I can send you the screenshot of my old bank account for proof..

Please be vigilant and disregard this individual. I almost fell for this scam.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Oga stop with the gaslighting, nobody is an idiot here, the OP can provide her traditional account details and everybody will rest.

And I don't know you from anywhere, so stop trying to create a familiarity because you are looking for support.

The OP is obviously a scamm and you are very likely behind that account.

I hope you change your ways because money from scams won't lead you anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

My spirit is vexed at the accusations they are throwing at you. Do your business. Message me on this thread from time to time if things go sour I will give you a 100,000 - 200,000 Naira additional funds by December.for now do your business and grow it first
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
All of you attacking the gal are madd. That's why I hate this forum. I'm done in this thread heading back to deactivation after I monitor her progress. Low lifers
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Zardex(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is very good. May God bring more customers to your business. Amen.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Aunty can you please help me with 5k grin grin

I he your bank account is full with money grin
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:
All of you attacking the gal are madd. That's why I hate this forum. I'm done in this thread heading back to deactivation after I monitor her progress. Low lifers
help me pls sir 5k I am hungry
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

My spirit is vexed at the accusations they are throwing at you. Do your business. Message me on this thread from time to time if things go sour I will give you a 100,000 - 200,000 Naira additional funds by December.for now do your business and grow it first

You need to be banned for life. You just played on people's intelligence, and swindled them of their hard-earned money

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by easytig(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
The moment she abi na he posted the traditional bank account details of a third party to collect money,I knew something was fishy,if I type her dormant account number in my bank app her names will definitely prop up,then I will have verified her names,then proceed to send to her palmpay.
Nigerians and cunny schemes

No matter how good the op is in playing this sort of games,he/she can never be too careful,there will always be a trail/mistake somewhere.he/she will finally be busted just like hushpuppy and co.

Athena6:

There is no need to go to the bank, just drop the Gtb account details here, money won't be paid to the account, the Gtb account is more like an identity to show you are genuine and your palmpay details also match with your other bank account.

Many people uses palmpay to scam because you can create a tier one account with it, meaning you can Register with any name or gender that is not your own and still receive funds.

You trying to dodge the questions and not providing your traditional bank details is making it seems like you are not genuine.

My two cents

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
I ve bn on this forum close to 15yrs and I have seen so many things on this forum.

It's this same forum a guy created a thread with his pseudo acct princeofagore passionately trying to scam us to donate money for his mother to sell ponmo....meanwhile he was actively using his other acct silentgro.per to be the first to donate audio donation just to confused us....I spotted him out then the mods ban me.

Then olaoluwa came with his format....Goodness34 came with his....we contributed,then celestine from Enugu fronting to be bedridden came with his own....

Then recently another notorious female yoruba nairalander tried to scam another lady...I bursted it,I know the amounts of attacks she n her Agbecassava doled on me.

This nairaland we go dey look them.

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Thank you sir
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Eziokwu like seriously?
Wujio:

Isoko gal. Ahnie you better mind yourself. Abraka no far like that. Have I not called you on thread to give to people in need before now ? I no call you and Oyindidi come donate to someone in need before now?

You better mind yourself. Na because you be married woman and my sister I go respect you. If we go by how we dey do am for Wado city you no go like wetin I go talk next
Like you're threatening to harm me?Osha're your liver full Sha!
Lolxxx

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Chose The Wrong Job / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.