Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32730 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by lavylilly: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Abisolababe:
I will be sharing the update about my business
I would suggest you open a thread for that and if people want to learn charge them a token.
Welcome to the enterrprenuer club.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wealthyonos(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Abisolababe:

It depends on which one you need
The normal one is 18K
The android version is 27k
Pls flash me let me call you pls. I need to get one and start something for myself. You are already an inspiration.
080813065treefour

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wealthyonos(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wealthyonos:

Pls flash me let me call you pls. I need to get one and start something for myself. You are already an inspiration.
0803631888six

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come
bro you’re spot on

I remember her previous thread where I volunteered to send money to keep her going
And some idiot attacked me as if I’m the cause of their problem

Most men think by sharing pity and forming Alfa male is the strategy to success

Go out serve, get experience
If possible spend money on knowledge and see how things change for you

Some here only know how to form efcc
While some forming Alfa male and at the end they open tread up and down of how they want to die cause of hardship
Yes Nigeria is hard
What re you doing to soften it for your self

10 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wealthyonos:

080813065treefour
Where is your location ma?

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
steeltrust:
bro you’re spot on

I remember her previous thread where I volunteered to send money to keep her going
And some idiot attacked me as if I’m the cause of their problem

Most men think by sharing pity and forming Alfa male is the strategy to success

Go out serve, get experience
If possible spend money on knowledge and see how things change for you

Some here only know how to form efcc
While some forming Alfa male and at the end they open tread up and down of how they want to die cause of hardship
Yes Nigeria is hard
What re you doing to soften it for your self

Men are refusing to serve. This is my matter with men. Today, ive got fifteem folks including married peeps on my pay role. However, years before, i served for years without pay, im talking hard labour of service. One steps connects to the other in life.

Men thesedays want to be bosses without first serving. A guy for example begging for 200k for barbing sallon. I told him to go and serve and from his monthly allowance he can save up to start up. He refused. Many like that because they are concluded.serving peopsoe is slavery.

Me wey be employer today im still working for people much younger, take insults here and there but we do what we have to do to get what we want. Young boys want to press phones and leave large

8 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:

Men are refusing to serve. This is my matter with men. Today, ive got fifteem folks including married peeps on my pay role. However, years before, i served for years without pay, im talking hard labour of service. One steps connects to the other in life.

Men thesedays want to be bosses without first serving. A guy for example begging for 200k for barbing sallon. I told him to go and serve and from his monthly allowance he can save up to start up. He refused. Many like that because they are concluded.serving peopsoe is slavery.

Me wey be employer today im still working for people much younger, take insults here and there but we do what we have to do to get what we want. Young boys want to press phones and leave large
bro lots of them want the fast life and don’t know it comes with a price

If you check these days
They don’t want to work or even serve

Yahoo de their eyes😂🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
steeltrust:
bro lots of them want the fast life and don’t know it comes with a price

If you check these days
They don’t want to work or even serve

Yahoo de their eyes😂🤣

You don get am finish. Grey hair and old age go humble them. Aluminium.works.dey,.welding dey, mechanical.engine block work dey, electrical dey, tractor learning dey, truck driving dey, barbing dey, driving dey. Why males wont humble themselves to get what they want seizes to amaze me. You have spoken well.

Ake i let this young gal enjoy her thread jare.

I hope my harsh and hard words would hit one or two persons to behave better and act decusively.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by vivalavida(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
The sky is your limit dear. I wish you all the best.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by lavylilly: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:

This is the reality we live in today.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:

You don get am finish. Grey hair and old age go humble them. Aluminium.works.dey,.welding dey, mechanical.engine block work dey, electrical dey, tractor learning dey, truck driving dey, barbing dey, driving dey. Why males wont humble themselves to get what they want seizes to amaze me. You have spoken well.

Ake i let this young gal enjoy her thread jare.

I hope my harsh and hard words would hit one or two persons to behave better and act decusively.
bro you went to far sef
Their are copywriting, social media manager, data entry and lot is digital skill one can lean in three months and start working remotely

The time some of them put here to bash people or use am de get sleepless nights de find client wen dem go scam them for don use am better their life

Like you said
Let not derail this beautiful thread

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Error401: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
How much does an average wheelbarrow cost? I didnt see your first post, you can make enquiry and quote me.

Abisolababe

[quote author=Abisolababe post=126798689][/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Error401: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2023

Abisolababe:
Back to my previous post where my boss sacked me because I ask for our four month salary
I really want to thank the whole nairalanders for their love support advice and financial support when you all heard my story.
I pray the good Lord will continue to provide and bless each and everyone of you, you will never lack any good things of life, the Lord will reward you multiple fold...
I decided not to be a wasteful spending, I quite understand the economy situation of Nigeria, I have decided to venture into going into business with the little donations I received on this platform
Initially, I wanted to get a shop and get equipment for my hairdressing but I realise the capital won't be enough , and also food business also require a huge capital to start.
I actually came up with an idea and decided I will be selling Nigerian and American film.
I also got a flutter waves POS machine

I will be saving up money when I'm making profit so I can get a shop of my own

Thanks for your support
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Error401:
How much does an average wheelbarrow cost? I didnt see your first post, you can make enquiry and quote me.

Abisolababe

The one I price is 34,000naira

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
ghettochild4u:
Gradually u can save up n have ur own wheelbarrow n have a welder customize it for u so it can have more space n contain more wares

Sure...
Thanks for the advice
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Error401: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Okay, you can quote me with your account, I can support with 30k

Abisolababe:

The one I price is 34,000naira

7 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Error401:

9166190647 Olayiwola Abisola Palmpay

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Error401: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
okay

Abisolababe:

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Error401: 4:26am On Nov 06, 2023
Would like to see if you use it for what it's meant for. Maybe pictures of the wheelbarrow someday.

Wish you well in your future endeavors

Abisolababe:

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wealthyonos(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Where is your location ma?

I'm in Oregun, Ikeja
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2023
Error401:
Would like to see if you use it for what it's meant for. Maybe pictures of the wheelbarrow someday.

Wish you well in your future endeavors

Thank you very much sir
I have received it
May the good Lord continue to bless you and enrich your pocket..
This new week will favour you sir

I will drop the picture of the wheelbarrow when I get it today

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by NOwazobia: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2023
I love how resourceful you are. 😍
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yaseer111: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
Back to my previous post where my boss sacked me because I ask for our four month salary
I really want to thank the whole nairalanders for their love support advice and financial support when you all heard my story.
I pray the good Lord will continue to provide and bless each and everyone of you, you will never lack any good things of life, the Lord will reward you multiple fold...
I decided not to be a wasteful spending, I quite understand the economy situation of Nigeria, I have decided to venture into going into business with the little donations I received on this platform
Initially, I wanted to get a shop and get equipment for my hairdressing but I realise the capital won't be enough , and also food business also require a huge capital to start.
I actually came up with an idea and decided I will be selling Nigerian and American film.
I also got a flutter waves POS machine

I will be saving up money when I'm making profit so I can get a shop of my own

Thanks for your support
https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Gboliwe: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Shut it.

This is an example of one creating a suicide thread this mroning turning against advice.on being productive for over a year

I cam fetch out.multiples.of.such males.on the forum

Do well to avoid me

https://www.nairaland.com/7900706/most-nigerians-nigeria-not-fortunate

Theres nothing suicidal in that attached link
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yaseer111: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2023
ThugOfWar:

There are several people who have called you out for being a scam and an unscrupulous person. You haven't been able to address that.
With that aside

It is easier for a female to raise money or get favors and start a business than for a man to be favored
A man getting financial favors is similar to a cow passing through the eye of a needle
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yaseer111: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Error401:

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Mendy101: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I was able to make about 11500 yesterday hawking with the wheelbarrow
bless your soul, God bless you immensely, I love hardworking people who use their brain to help themselves after receiving help from people

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by narite: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Amen..thanks sir
Where are you from? Can you help me get The Legend of the Seeker” the whole series?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by iyaamoke: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2023
[quote author=Abisolababe post=126798689][/quote]

Wow! These are the kind of stories I love to hear. God bless you for being relentless and hardworking. I am so proud of you. There is still dignity in labour
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2023
narite:

Where are you from? Can you help me get The Legend of the Seeker” the whole series?

Yes, I can help you get it
I'm located in Ondo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by EconFinance: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come

What kind of silly comment is this

Or maybe you are just trolling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Chose The Wrong Job / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.