Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32724 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

I have the proof of the money wujio sent to me, the account belong to me and not for anyone , you can do whatever you like as long as I know this is real .I'm not afraid of anything

To those that have supported me one way or the other the Lord will bless you all
And those that send me pm asking me to come for hookup before they will help me the Lord will be with you.
Where I your traditional bank account number bearing Abisola Emilola olayiwola?
Where is it?

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

I have the proof of the money wujio sent to me, the account belong to me and not for anyone , you can do whatever you like as long as I know this is real .I'm not afraid of anything

To those that have supported me one way or the other the Lord will bless you all
And those that send me pm asking me to come for hookup before they will help me the Lord will be with you.

Remove the screenshot and keep the identity of everyone that assisted you hidden. I havebalot of enemies as a minister of the gospel. Pisting my account would attract my enemies to you and they will.overwhelm.you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:

That scam thread update has bn zonked by a certain moderator some months aback.
So nor waste your time.
Ah that's too bad ahnie. We need to do something to warn nairalanders of this bloody scammer.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Are you a Christian proper. Can i explain why you are being attacked ?

In your next assignment, please adopt a different writing style than the one you typically use. Your current writing style is consistent across your various personas.

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:
For every intending giver that wants to unfortunately donate his or her money into this account
Palmpay
Abisola olayiwola
Note Wujio owns the same moniker as abisolababe. He uses this account to scam innocent nairalanders of their hard earned money and by God's grace he will be arrested soon if we are able to track the one using that account. For now let me take both the palmpay and opay accounts of the scammer to tabbaz to index it on nairaland. He knows what to do.

You want to report.me.to Tabbaz. Lolz

Tabbaz receives my weekly dollar inflows and pays me in Naira. He knows the businesses i engage in and my contacts overseas

Continue to shame yourself.

Tabbaz come and see your people calling me a scammer. Please in over 1-3 Million Naira we have transacted, have you ever had a single.problem with me once ?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:
For every intending giver that wants to unfortunately donate his or her money into this account
Palmpay
Abisola olayiwola
Note Wujio owns the same moniker as abisolababe. He uses this account to scam innocent nairalanders of their hard earned money and by God's grace he will be arrested soon if we are able to track the one using that account. For now let me take both the palmpay and opay accounts of the scammer to tabbaz to index it on nairaland. He knows what to do.
..I thought you said.. till 4:00pm. Let's give them benefit of Doubt. Make it 4:00pm Ma.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2023

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by GenderMix: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Are you a Christian proper. Can i explain why you are being attacked ?

Can you just SHUT UP.
Nobody has attacked her , you have been the one attacking others.
The investigation people like BronzeTiger and Lawal had been doing is very noble and should be applauded. Do you think it is funny to part away with money to a scammer. it hurts

Why do you think anyone should not believe that you are same as the OP. If anyone is observant, the moment you become active, the abisola person becomes dormant....the pattern is there.

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Error401
Nedekid
Laprince
Aceroyal
You have just sent your hard earned monies to a bloody scammer.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Where is it?

That is the question, you will notice how she/he avoids that question and start talking about other things to divert from the main point.

That dude doesn't have a account bearing that name which means she is probably a guy pretending to be a female.

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Disruptor: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Haha omo

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Remove the screenshot and keep the identity of everyone that assisted you hidden. I havebalot of enemies as a minister of the gospel. Pisting my account would attract my enemies to you and they will.overwhelm.you

It appears you're attempting to conceal the recipient's identity. Your delayed response suggests an intent to obfuscate the situation

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You want to report.me.to Tabbaz. Lolz

Tabbaz receives my weekly dollar inflows and pays me in Naira. He knows the businesses i engage in and my contacts overseas

Continue to shame yourself.

Tabbaz come and see your people calling me a scammer. Please in over 1-3 Million Naira we have transacted, have you ever had a single.problem with me once ?
So why are you defending a scammer with full blown evidence if you're not her?

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Let me quote some of those who commented on the first two pages, let them see who this OP truly is.
cc: steeltrust, lavylilly, DaHrNn0001, dawnomike, DesChyko, Benki003, gidjah, EconFinance
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
nedekid:

Obviously a scam.
Chopped me 10k this early Monday morning with the nice story.
After this one, I have lock down finally on ever giving money on this forum. I will advice others to do the same.

That's the painful thing, those that genuinely need help may not get it in future just because of some dishonest wicked beings.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

So why are you defending a scammer with full blown evidence if you're not her?

As a minister of the gospel, i knew darkness was going to figjt her because of the favour she provoked. I knew the energy you and oxxide were coming with and knewing your motives before you both started. I wont allow a weak one be consumed in your fury. Not when im alive and on my watch. You are a nusiance and a shame to your heritage. Your father wasted money on you. Sponsoring a cocoa farm over twenty years would have sufficed greater financial rewards
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Go take a glance there
BronzeTiger:

Ah that's too bad ahnie. We need to do something to warn nairalanders of this bloody scammer.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
nedekid:

Obviously a scam.
Chopped me 10k this early Monday morning with the nice story.
After this one, I have lock down finally on ever giving money on this forum. I will advice others to do the same.

Sorry for the loss Sir, it is really painful but God will surely reward you many more times the money.

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lawal1555:

It appears you're attempting to conceal the recipient's identity. Your delayed response suggests an intent to obfuscate the situation

Mind your business. I choose to give my money whats it with you. Do i owe you?

You are all too small. Even if you are all one million can you all take me down combined together? I will use prayer to kill all of you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
nedekid:

Yeah bro, I realise that. Obviously, both of them are one and the same person.
Me don shutdown finally after this one.

Na you i be one relate with my Gee. After you have done good deeds. Dont let people pollute your harvest from Gid by giving into lies. Na wetin i want use One million Naira donation for this forum do. Wetin ?

Relax your mind brov. Im not her. The Lord strictly asked me to give into her after i saw her post. Nothing more.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Why he dey act as cover-on For the abisola na him still dey shock me.
nedekid:

Yeah bro, I realise that. Obviously, both of them are one and the same person.
Me don shutdown finally after this one.

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Na you i be one relate with my Gee. After you have done good deeds. Dont let people pollute your harvest from Gid by giving into lies. Na wetin i want use One million Naira donation for this forum do. Wetin ?

Relax your mind brov. Im not her. The Lord strictly asked me to give into her after i saw her post. Nothing more.

Don't worry, continue quoting 'The Lord', He will severely punish you for using His name in vain, so please carry on.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:

Meanwhile, his account was created just about 2 months ago, obviously walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
yewit37486:

Don't worry, continue quoting 'The Lord', He will severely punish you for using His name in vain, so please carry on.

You will put yourself in trouble. Assuming everyone online is small. I dont need ohysical contact to deal with you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You will put yourself in trouble. Assuming everyone online is small. I dont need ohysical contact to deal with you

Oh please shut up, useless scammer.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
In all of this I blame no other person than the nlfpmod pushing this sorts of threads to the front page.
You'll see an account with few posts, sometimes created newly most likely this year or last year and with a good history of creating other sob stories or begging all over nairaland but you won't do due diligence before pushing it to the front page because it is a story that is resonating with suffering and pain.
Before these fools used to put their account numbers immediately, now they don't do it immediately but wait for either somebody touched enough by their stupid tale to first ask for their account number before they drop it
Or they use one of their alternate accounts to fake asking for their account number and faking a transfer so other nairalanders would see it and follow suit
Most of them also know people are more sympathetic to plights of females than males so they open nairaland female accounts to deceive people
I'm not saying everyone with these sort out f help thread stories are scammers but most of them are especially considering the present economy situation we are in now.
Nlfpmod you can do better please.

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Where is it?

0211485224 Gtb
Kekereawo Emilola
This is the account
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:

That your two thin legs like chopping stick angry You no go go dey play with your stubborn nephew and cook those your agbati foods angry If i kick you blow
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by EconFinance: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
yewit37486:
Let me quote some of those who commented on the first two pages, let them see who this OP truly is.
cc: steeltrust, lavylilly, DaHrNn0001, dawnomike, DesChyko, Benki003, gidjah, EconFinance

What happened pls
What am I missing?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

0211485224 Gtb
Kekereawo Emilola
This is the account

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
I know him now.....I m trying to get his other sobriquet.

Who remembers that thread where one dorcas came and said one man that called himself a pastor ask her to show him her nudes because she asked for a sewing machine?

This man here was one of the major contributors on that thread...if someone can dig that thread out,his name is there.

He was even the first person that asked the lady the price for the sewing machine

Cc:Bronzetiger

yewit37486:

Meanwhile, his account was created just about 2 months ago, obviously walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Chose The Wrong Job / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.