Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. (2135 Views)

Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Na today I realized that most Nigerian Christians are useless and hopeless.
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Kirigidi(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2023
online4business:
Come Uganda come see clubing.

A Muslim country ooo, you go know why Jesus weep.

Ignorance! Uganda is a Christian country with far majority Christian population. The population of Muslims in Uganda is just 14%. Muslims are minute minority in Uganda. On the other hand, Christians make up over 84% of Uganda's population.
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Natbrowny: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
UAE thats a professional in EDITING NEWS B4 THE WORLD SEES IT.

Discrimination dey that place. Dont be deceived
Oloshoism is loaded.. They just control the news.. Coz the moment news reach media desk about a potential bad name for their country. They edit n deny it.

They live in denials.

Many bullshit happens there..

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Trump Visits His Border Wall Prototype Between U.S. And Mexico(Photos) / It Is Clear That Obama Needs Hillary To Win; Period! / Historic Shifting Of Power - Obama & Bush Meeting At White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.