Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

“I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference (2255 Views)

Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by oglalasioux(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Peter Obi's greatest mistake is leaving APGA. I know politics is a game. But integrity matters. He vowed to never join PDP. He later went back on his words. That's the moment I knew he doesn't have anything new from the quintessential Nigerian politician. He's a fraud alright. Peter Obi is not the ordained Igbo president.

2 Likes

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Ozommadu: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Shaaat d fvk 😀😀🤣🤣😀

How many votes did he win in North ?

You think bcs of the religious method he used last time will still work again ? 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣😀

No it won't work because u love suffering and smiling
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by blacksam01: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
this will b a very big mistake from Obi....he shld rest until Tinubu dies...tinubu is solidifying his corupt structure...appointing most corupt elements as INEC state reps...he will later completely change the judiciary nd EFCC ICPC everything....

he is too corupt to vontest against..its just pure waste of resources.... even if all Nigerians physically make a video where they voted someone else, tinubu will still b declared the winner...
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Christistruth00: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Very good

He needs to continue to divide the PDP vote
to keep Atiku out of Power

3 Likes

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Obakoolex(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
9jatriot:
He is well within his rights to contest every year sef. Afterall, Atiku has been contesting since 1992 and available records show that he believes he has gotten his freedom from Atiku after his apprienticeship program with Atiku.

Only problem be say, Atiku never grant am freedom when he run commot from shop
🤣🤣🤣 Guy you bad o

2 Likes

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by jerk: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
oglalasioux:
Peter Obi's greatest mistake is leaving APGA. I know politics is a game. But integrity matters. He vowed to never join PDP. He later went back on his words. That's the moment I knew he doesn't have anything new from the quintessential Nigerian politician. He's a fraud alright. Peter Obi is not the ordained Igbo president.
shut your mouth, APGA is a regional party.

1 Like

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Buharidgeneral: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
adahmiracle:
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the general election of 2023, has stated that the trip is only beginning and hinted that, should he lose in 2023, he will run in the 2027 election.

At a news conference held after the Supreme Court’s decision on Thursday, October 26, 2023, regarding his appeal against the Presidential Election Petitions Court’s (PEPC) ruling, Obi thanked Nigerians for their support in the last election and emphasized that the journey is only getting started.

“Nigerians who supported our cause have done so out of patriotism and their sincere conviction that our nation requires and deserves dedicated and visionary leaders who will lead Nigeria toward a brighter future. The energy and dedication of Nigerian Youths and the Obedient Movement have been simply amazing....https://globalinfo247.com/i-will-contest-again-in-2027-peter-obi-at-world-press-conference/
Customer dada ni

1 Like

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by jerk: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
blacksam01:
this will b a very big mistake from Obi....he shld rest until Tinubu dies...tinubu is solidifying his corupt structure...appointing most corupt elements as INEC state reps...he will later completely change the judiciary nd EFCC ICPC everything....

he is too corupt to vontest against..its just pure waste of resources.... even if all Nigerians physically make a video where they voted someone else, tinubu will still b declared the winner...
Obi is an intelligent man, he won't contest as long as the drug baron with his allies in INEC and the judiciary are still there. He just want to keep the spirit of obidients high. Who is even sure of what will happen before 2027.
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Meagainstthem: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
And you will lose and loose again

2 Likes

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by payaseriy: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Maize247:
Don't worry Tinubu will sponsor you. Mumu man
y are u using many Monika to fool urself... I hope you're paid for this

1 Like

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol to what end?! A worthless black eye that didn't deprive Tinubu of his legitimate share of 25%. Politics is a game of common Sense. grin

. Hahaha grin
Common sense and people
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by SalamRushdie: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
He wants to give APC another easy victory ...this man works for the devil...of he runs just know APC wins again

3 Likes

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Antivirus92(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bedwetter:
Imagine voting for peter Obidient

you may end up bed wetting on your voters card before the election day.
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Dodada: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2023
Obi will have to be VP to Atiku if he wants to win. Otherwise, 2023 will repeat itself. A divided PDP house can NEVER win Tinubu.

This is for smart people, not idiot that STILL thinks the election was 'rigged.'
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Bedwetter: 1:49am On Nov 07, 2023
Antivirus92:
you may end up bed wetting on your voters card before the election day.

Dry stale soup
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by LearningCurveCo: 3:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Proper preparation prevents poor performance. Let the strategy and campaign begin now your time shall come.

To become a chartered accountants within the minimum time possible, contact us at Learning Curve Consult for intensive physical and online lectures. We shall equip you with voice notes lectures, summarized notes, video classes and executive classes.

Preparation for ICAN 2024 March ATS diet as well as May ICAN professional diet begin on the 2nd December.

Call/Whatsapp: 09112913810
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by GoodLife4live: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

No it won't work because u love suffering and smiling
so many anambranians are still suffering because of Thiefobi failure...

Stop scamming GUILIBLE zombidients because of that Dullard
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Ozommadu: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2023
GoodLife4live:
so many anambranians are still suffering because of Thiefobi failure...

Stop scamming GUILIBLE zombidients because of that Dullard

Rice bandits and plantain are all your people...na obi cause that one too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is .com.ng Not Respected By Some Nigerian And Foreign Companies? / Soldiers In R*ape Spree In Maiduguri / Are Nigerians Coward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.