Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Itching All Over My Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching All Over My Body (311 Views)

Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It / Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. / HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching All Over My Body by Oddkashy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
I got an infection from a girl I used to be with and I told her about it so she said it's fungal and she's treating it with skineal as her doctor recommended so I bought it OTC and started using with piriton it seems like it's subsiding but then it won't go away now it's going to the third month I had to stop the use of skineal because I noticed it's changing my skin color. I still itch and it gives some kind of rashes. My inner thighs, my dick, my fore arms, my fingers, calves, feet, back of my knees, both legs, buttocks and even my balls itch. I'm heading down to the hospital Thursday to get some tests done because I don't even really know what she gave me except for what she said. It got even more scary when I called her doctor and he denied having knowledge about anything. Only God knows where she has been to. I did some research on my symptoms and it seems like jock itch. Anyone has any idea how to make it go away really fast? It's starting to affect me psychologically as my once beautiful skin now looks like what I don't know. The only safe places still fresh are my stomach, back and face. Every other part itches like hell. I just feel like killing her now 😭
And yes I had to create this new account to hide my 🆔

I need help pls somebody
Re: Itching All Over My Body by Wujio: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fast relief get thick red palm oil and rub. As in run all over painted with palm oil.

Next

Get methoylated powder. Again apply to cover the affected areas

Next

Benzyl Benzoate

Get this from a pharmacist

All cheap
Re: Itching All Over My Body by Oddkashy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:
Fast relief get thick red palm oil and rub. As in run all over painted with palm oil.

Next

Get methoylated powder. Again apply to cover the affected areas

Next

Benzyl Benzoate

Get this from a pharmacist

All cheap
Like do I do this on three different days or
Re: Itching All Over My Body by Nice2023(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2023
U need to run a test as soon as possible and more so,cream cannot cure infections,infections are treated with prescription drugs or imjections.

Until u run a test...there is nothing u can do for now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Shape And Boost Confidence With Germani Extreme Maca Plus / I'm We Really Try Individualized Nutrition / Strange Disease Kills 28 In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.