Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? (19556 Views)

Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / Brushing Before Eating Or After Eating? / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jestin:
Either methodology is okay. Me when never brush for three weeks now, I nor die 😂. What of animals when nor dey brush at all

Eh, God! grin grin
Re: Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? by Zannix(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
osasere06:
I have often wondered the correct thing to do as regards this issue.

Ordinarily I was brought up in a home where my mother made it compulsory for us to brush before eating in the morning and of course before going to bed.

Going forwards during my undergraduate days, I was again indoctrinated with the idea that brushing after breakfast keeps one mouth cleaner and free from debris throughout the day.

Recently, my girlfriend sees this as a dirty behaviour and has frowned at it severally. Please whats the way forward on this issue?

Kindly help

The best is the one that makes your partner happy....value peace of mind!
Re: Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? by Banbanna(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wow!👏👋👍 This your moniker is actually my real first name. I suppose that's your real name, namesake.

As per your question, most pple are used to brushing up before eating. There are two ways about this though. Sometimes you're tempted to eat then brush up afterwards due to hunger or irresistible, strong appeal of the food.

osasere06:
I have often wondered the correct thing to do as regards this issue.

Ordinarily I was brought up in a home where my mother made it compulsory for us to brush before eating in the morning and of course before going to bed.

Going forwards during my undergraduate days, I was again indoctrinated with the idea that brushing after breakfast keeps one mouth cleaner and free from debris throughout the day.

Recently, my girlfriend sees this as a dirty behaviour and has frowned at it severally. Please whats the way forward on this issue?

Kindly help
Re: Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? by slowice(m): 6:17am On Nov 22, 2023
You brush after you eat in the morning.

The things is, if you brush at night your breath will be fresh in the morning so you eat and then brush
Re: Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? by Akposkiz: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Brush before eating is better!
Re: Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? by Tonytonex(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
you get it
nope. Was just asking if it's good
Re: Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? by GentuLion: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2023
iamdapsyj:

The correct way to brush the teeth is after breakfast taking cognisance that you must have brushed your teeth a night before.

At best you can also use mouth wash before breakfast if you so wish ....
Yeah... we're saying the same thing
Re: Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? by ikorodureporta: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Before & after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... / Woman Who Labor For 34hrs Finally Gives Birth, Shares Adorable Photos / Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.