Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? (18859 Views)

My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) / Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing / Camry, Honda Most Stolen Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2011
megawave:

how many cases of stolen E.O.D have u heard.
abegi stop saying what you are not sure of.
before a thief can steal your E.O.D they will sweat, except at gunpoint and u can bet with active security systems your car will not go far cos i ride one, but for CAMRY, its a regular thing.

Note: car owners flexing around with their keys opening their doors via remote, pls reduce it especially when you are in public places cos i heard there is a new device that high tech thieves use to capture the frequency of your remote key and later decode it and once decoded, i.e knowing the serial code of your car key its easy to program it on another key pls beware, open your door often by inserting your key into your door

the active security system you refered to, is it a third party security system or the one built with the car?
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by splitnaija(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
megawave:

how many cases of stolen E.O.D have u heard.
abegi stop saying what you are not sure of.
before a thief can steal your E.O.D they will sweat, except at gunpoint and u can bet with active security systems your car will not go far cos i ride one, but for CAMRY, its a regular thing.

Note: car owners flexing around with their keys opening their doors via remote, pls reduce it especially when you are in public places cos i heard there is a new device that high tech thieves use to capture the frequency of your remote key and later decode it and once decoded, i.e knowing the serial code of your car key its easy to program it on another key pls beware, open your door often by inserting your key into your door

Use steering or pedal lock along side the remote control knob, its a very effective deterrent to car thieves.
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by 195(f): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
190 nko shocked shocked
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by pkv(m): 2:40am On Nov 01, 2011
owascoke:

A properly tracked car can never be stolen. a lot of people fails to understand some facts about this car tracking. The only thing that may not make you to see your car despite the fact that it is tracked is just
1. the car tracker has been disconnected or remove from your car after stollen or before taking away from you
2. the wire that connect the tracker with your engine is burn or not functioning again
3. the credit on the car tacker is finished

if not for this 3 things your tracked car can never go. Pebon solutions ltd has been into this business since 2003 and we have recover many cars. none of our clients car has ever gone without us recovering it.
we do check up on our clients car every week to see if the tracker is still working or responding and immediatly we findout is not showing signal we call our customer to do check up free of change because we know theycan sue us if anything happen to their cars.
But some of you people like cheap things,they do not care of the consequences. I cant believe Nigeria man going to a road side guys to fix a car tracker for him because he is not going to cost him much but they do not see it as security that shud be handled by professionals and after they have the bad side of tracker they will be complaining. call 08039238478 and have your car tracked
i thot u guys wuld embed d tracker 2 d chasis cos datz d only way those smart dudes cant UNINSTALL IT
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by pkv(m): 2:42am On Nov 01, 2011
190_@:

190 nko shocked shocked
buy roadside welder's pedal lock bro
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by tunjiano: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2011
TOYOTA CAMRIES(mostly Tiny and big light even big daddy)because a man in my compound's car was stolen early dis year jan 13th of jan at lagos ibadan Express way(Tiny light),my dad's friend was stolen(big light) was stolen last year,the following week he bought Camry Big daddy and was even stolen again dis year but was later found on d street at ending of igbosere street,But i believe those thieves steal d cars and use it for robbing and in the next few days car might b found(mostly in Lagos State).
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by cardoctor(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2011
It doesnt really bother me. I drive a Rover 75 v6 Estate car with full options inc TV. So far, I've only seen one of its kind in Naija. Peace of mind day or night.
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2012
car-doctor:

It doesnt really bother me. I drive a Rover 75 v6 Estate car with full options inc TV. So far, I've only seen one of its kind in Naija. Peace of mind day or night.
If it's ever damaged, how will you repair it?
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by lomaxbien(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
1-camrys
2-corola
3-accords
4-civic
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by Denn(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
There are two types of car robberies...snatching forcefully with the car being used by the owner or driving it away from where it was parked. Most post 2000 cars are stolen while the owner is around. This is because the transponders and higher security measures prevent the use of 'master keys'. However, Pre 2000 budget vehicles (mostly japanese) can be driven away by robbers hence added security measures should be in place.

Any type of car can be stolen as long as it satisfies the objective of the robbers and its easy to steal.

To prevent car-snatching, learn to drive smart and be vigilant at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by CHIMCO(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Thank God so my v.boot is safe.
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2012
1 = beetles
2 = audi 80
3 = toyota starlet
4 = volvo 440
5 = mories minner
6 = fiat
7 = dyna
8 = datsau
9 = suzuki
10 = keke napep(maruwa)
latest in town biger boiz target now
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by HundeyinTosin: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
o.chizo:

Correct!!! @OP since Xmas do dey reach why nt consider stealing, MACK, MAN or DAF? na big moni b dat grin

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by HundeyinTosin: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
seedord247:

You should have consult Ifa or Orunmila to help you in the search. cheesy grin

hahahahahahahjahahha
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by bestcrown1: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2013
Why are these car stolen and who are those people in the business of stealing cars? Most important solution for this is to get Trakers into your car and you're safe.Both human tracker and vehicle. Contact bestcrown011@yahoo.com for more info and latest.
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by ALNUTOINC: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
You can now safely track, monitor and control
your Cars,Trucks, Fleet & other Movable
assets.
Perform various actions such as shut
down engine using Iphones, Android and
Blackberry via our newly launched mobile
platform www.gps.atrack.com.ng/wap .This is
in addition to the existing web tracking
platform and
devices come with warranty.
Email:info@atrack.com.ng
Web: www.atrack.com.ng
Tel: 08027248825, 07029421883
BE in Control....

Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by akaleb2015(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
which motor theif no dey steal?
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by akaleb2015(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
[url][/url] cool[b][/b] TOYOTA CAMRY
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by chillex8(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
akaleb2015:
which motor theif no dey steal?
jaguar

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by tscartracker(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
IGNORANCE is a state of lack of Information or knowledge....
Don't wait till your Vehicle is stolen before you know the value of a Car Tracker... Be smart get your vehicle track, don't wait for that ugly incident to happen. Control & Monitor your car on your phones from anywhere in world... 07060807413..
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
xwolverine:
me thinks the most stolen one is baby-boy (honda accord)
i was a victim, taken in broad daylight, till today no trace of the car ( and it will be two years on december 26thoh, so sorry!)
Re: Which Car Is The Most Stolen In Nigeria? by Chineduogbojo95: 2:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Watch this if you don't want your car stolen this festive period
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cObleN-I-s4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Types Of Nigerian Drivers / What Is The Size Of A Car's Reserve Tank? / 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.