Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel (52754 Views)

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by emblem2d(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2023

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

All agbadorians are senseless, most especially the yoruba Muslims amongst them...including you frowning your face after reading this.

Fvck you!
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
[quote author=emblem2d post=126842367][/quote]

Fvck you!
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Ewedegubbler: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
There’s a reason why China certified islam a form of mental illness.

Stay away from Islamic fundamentalism.

E get why
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Traplord09: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

America should stop feeding Israel!

The whole power they have comes from America! Take it away and Nigeria will run over Israel!

When you done go there and shout woooowoooo...

When you throw a stone .. you may not no the window you point it at to...
Game just started..
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
Traplord09:

When you done go there and shout woooowoooo...

When you throw a stone .. you may not no the window you point it at to...
Game just started..

Russia and the USA are typical examples!

It may take time, our ideologies and quest are NEVER defeated.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Traplord09: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Make body no hold you..
Da shout. Wooooo.
Some southwest and northern we be nxt
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by realmindz: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Americans don't know what they have on their hands. Muslim is fully rooted now and will soon consume them from the inside.

The sad truth is that these Muslims making noise in America today all migrated from Islamic countries. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan Saudi Arabia etc. Were they had no freedom and rights for anything other than war,death and some useless sharia laws. Tell them to go back to their Islamic countries they will never go.

Don't open your doors to Muslims if you ever want peace. Else you go fight tire.

I have never seen a religion so toxic, chaotic, violent and problematic like Islam.

Muslims across the world, why do you hate peaceful coexistence?

You fight yourselves and also fight others.

God forbid! spits....

As for Palestinians, I have no pity for you guys. Since they have refused to coexist in peace with Israel.
Gaza will continue to be a graveyard.

The world need to eradicate Islam from existence

Islam is a big cancer, anti progress, anti modernity, anti freedom…
Nothing good come out from Islam. The world does not need that ideology.
Islam is a mistake, a curse to humanity, a disaster.

War usher new changes, to destroy Islam cannot come easy. The fastest way is to destroy everything that has to do with it.
Terrorize the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Cantonese: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

The whole power they have comes from America! Take it away and Nigeria will run over Israel!

Carry gun defend Nigeria first.

You should first run over boko haram. A violent group that has tormented the north since 2009 and overseen by three Presidents. Now the fourth. First remove the log in your own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Exceed15: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Americans don't know what they have on their hands. Muslim is fully rooted now and will soon consume them from the inside.

The sad truth is that these Muslims making noise in America today all migrated from Islamic countries. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan Saudi Arabia etc. Were they had no freedom and rights for anything other than war,death and some useless sharia laws. Tell them to go back to their Islamic countries they will never go.

Don't open your doors to Muslims if you ever want peace. Else you go fight tire.

I have never seen a religion so toxic, chaotic, violent and problematic like Islam.

God forbid! spits....

As for Palestinians, I have no pity for you guys. Since they have refused to coexist in peace with Israel.

What shocks me most is that they also kill themselves in the name of religion as you mentioned . Tueehh God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Traplord09:

Make body no hold you..
Da shout. Wooooo.
Some southwest and northern we be nxt

Remind me please! How many of your ancestors did we send to hell the last time you tried it.

Stop day dreaming! The best that will happen is Anambra becoming a Sharia state.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by soccerlite: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Iran is shipping to islamic terrorist hamas, they should go block that too
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by soccerlite: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Cantonese:

Carry gun defend Nigeria first.

You should first run over boko haram. A violent group that has tormented the north since 2009 and overseen by three Presidents. Now the fourth. First remove the log in your own eyes.

You dey the mumu

Just yesterday bokoharam killed 16 farmers on their farm, a place where 73 was massacred in 2020

Most likely the victims are Muslims

They have not done any protest
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Lovelyn451(f): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

Israel is behind America being world power today, their military is made up of Israelis, so they rub each others back
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Solitechworld(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

God forbid! spits....

You people are so f*cking disgusting, always playing the victim cards…..

The last time I checked Muslim , Christian and Jews were living peacefully in Palestine before 1948….

I wonder what you will do to retaliate if you are been driven out of your home land with your family been wiped out for no reason

The genesis of the problem has always been you guys …. Let me sight a very close example to you…

Here on Nairaland , show me where any Muslims has ever attacked any Christian content on Sunday…

Show me where any Muslim has ever insulted or reacted negatively to any Christian content here on Sunday…

You and I can both agree the insult and blasphemous comments from you guys every Friday under Muslim content is very common… yet Muslims are not the peaceful ones….

The game you guys like to play and very good at is playing the victim cards cus you have media on your side….

To know how heartless and disgusting you guys are….

You support killing of innocent children because they are Muslims…..

You support occupation because those that were being occupied are Muslims

You support apartheid because the victims are muslims

You even believe Israeli propagandas and lies about Oct 7 because Muslim are the victims..

Shame on you!

As a Muslim I would never support in any sense of it killing of innocent civilians because it is morally wrong….

How do I call myself a righteous human if I can start justifying killing of innocent people just because of our differences….

Once you see yourself justifying what the Israeli has been doing for the past 75years just know that you are not worthy of been Called a human….

Imagine the case was reversed! Who would you be supporting right now?
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Truvelisback(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
So, these guys are protecting these Terrorists and directly and indirectly promoting terrorism? Misplaced Sympathy. grin
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

God forbid! spits....

Gbamsulotely, end of the thread, death and destruction to Hamas and Gaza terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Cantonese: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
soccerlite:

You dey the mumu

Just yesterday bokoharam killed 16 farmers on their farm, a place where 73 was massacred in 2020

Most likely the victims are Muslims

They have not done any protest

Your mumu no get remedy.

Small time you go beg, visit babalawo and alfa for American visa. Their dollar dey help you be person.

Who talked about religion. Carry gun fight boko haram and know how far.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Traplord09: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Remind me please! How many of your ancestors did we send to hell the last time you tried it.

Stop day dreaming! The best that will happen is Anambra becoming a Sharia state.

Stop dreaming... Wake up...
Yet. southwest still slave northern
Northern are slave to British.
Add southwest together Igbo go win you. grin
Just like northern won your State....

Anambra is a cool place if you don't know no it now.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Mylord1234(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Techciry:
Learn trading and earn in dollars
I want to learn how to trade
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Blaze14k: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
ttobizz:

You just acknowledged that hamas is bad, yet Palestine provide them cover.

Blacks where underdogs for decades until Black Obama became president. Mind you, they fought, but peacefully. What do you have to say about an English man not being the prime minister of the UK?

Whatever the case, hamas shouldn't have pulled that stunt. Today the state of Palestine suffers, but at what point can we say their losses are in equilibrium?

Again, I say terror is never an option. Peace!

Seems u barely know what is going on in the world. And I'm definitely sure u have no idea the suppression Palestinians have gone through before this terror attack.

Lemme ask you,, what happens when u push someone hard against the wall? Are you also aware that the UN has voted for cease fire and Israel blindly ignored it. Honestly if you dont have pity for what is going on there then u r a monster. We are talking about human being for christ sake
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by sulaimania2003(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Israel is really overrated .So,without the USA and UK the Hamas would have destroy them .
Lets assume another is country is supplying weapons to the Hamas!!!!.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Untube: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
The media has been doing more harms to the Palestinians since the starts of the war. Free Palestinian? Why not free the hostages first, and let's see if isreal will not ceasefire.

Let's be focus and sincere in everything we do. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of any state. I condemn both isreali and Palestinian actions. Both sides lost civilians. Let all the hamas sympathizers plead with Hamas to release the hostage. We want peace not WAR
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Diligence: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
No smoke without fire....

Hamas Terrorists have murdered sleep thereby earning nothing but death!

Any sympathisers should be treated likewise.

You murdered children, women, babies & elderly, killed Chinese, European & American citizens & U want to blackmail or pull propaganda... Ain't going to work!
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by onyibest2k(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
dey play
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Osanoghodua1: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Democrats are bastard they leak memos. How can civilians be allowed near military supplies? Free world is useless.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by chinoonew09: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
I need to donates bulka bomb & more dangerous RPG to isreal..they should Use it to destroy hamas underground.
And its allies. 💥🔥
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by AyomideOG01: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I urge the protesters to destroy that ship immediately.

America is evil. Funding and supporting the genocide been committed by Israel.

The protesters are patriot who believe on human Rights and stand fir truth.

Israel will never go unpunished. A war against a Muslim state is a war against the most Holy prophet Muhammad (SAW)

I encourage the Hamas to fight on and never give up.

Allah will lead the Hamas to victory and destroy Israel. Israel will become and Islamic state.

Insha Allah

Israel will become an Islamic State right? Truly all Muslims are jihadists and all jihadists are terrorists. You all Islamic terrorists will continue bn used for target shooting practice until y'all grow some sense and stop behaving like lunatics all in the name of religious fanatics and extremism...
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Cocolatti(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

Nigeria can run over Israel when they could not run over Boko Haram and Fulani Terrorists operating in their backyard
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by TheSuperX(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Look at the nonsense this one is spewing? very ignorant and vile human being, it will never be well with those supporting genocide.
Fuckyoumod:

God forbid! spits....

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by chinoonew09: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
Isreal should increase their bulka bombs, direct it to hamas tunnel, finish all those head slammers once & for all.. 📌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation / Richest Countries In The World 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.