Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel (52744 Views)

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Nextt: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ekalerdehan:
Can muslims protest in Iraq, Iran or other muslim dominated nations?

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by element44: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
I'm on the side of peace! The blood letting in Gaza is too much! For the humanity sake,Isreal should cease fire. Technically...we are all brother and sister.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by princemillla(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Americans don't know what they have on their hands. Muslim is fully rooted now and will soon consume them from the inside.

The sad truth is that these Muslims making noise in America today all migrated from Islamic countries. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan Saudi Arabia etc. Were they had no freedom and rights for anything other than war,death and some useless sharia laws. Tell them to go back to their Islamic countries they will never go.

Don't open your doors to Muslims if you ever want peace. Else you go fight tire.

I have never seen a religion so toxic, chaotic, violent and problematic like Islam.

Muslims across the world, why do you hate peaceful coexistence?

You fight yourselves and also fight others.

God forbid! spits....

As for Palestinians, I have no pity for you guys. Since they have refused to coexist in peace with Israel.
Gaza will continue to be a graveyard.

Your write up reek of ignorance and very illogical to whats happening in Gaza. Pray never to witness what Israel has been melting out to the Palestinians.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by PHAYOL81: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
As usual, America remains the backbone of Isreal
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Israel is behind America being world power today, their military is made up of Israelis, so they rub each others back

Beer parlour statement!

Israel behind America!

What does Israel have? Tomatoes. Lettuce and cucumber?

Israel is a US presence in the middle-east. Nothing more! Israel that the US is feeding and clothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by VaginaAcademic: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
I be no support Israel until I watched the October 7 assault
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Mutigadara1: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
This only prove that you only started following what is happening this 2023. And this is a conflict that started over half a century ago. I don't think you have the right to even talk. I pry your eyes open and see the truth about this conflict and stop been a sheep that the west herd. As an African you should have been an advocate for those that are oppressed with our history, but no you are supporting the oppressor. You even have the guts to call others hypocrite. SMH, we have a lot to pass through with people like you before we can fully get our independence from the colonials .
southsouthking:
Test the weapon on them, show no mercy.
What were they thinking when hamas invaded Israel?
Everyone was clapping for hamas but now that the game has changed hands, every hypocrite is crying wolves.
Hamas playing the victim game.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by UNDFTD: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
These protesters MUST have a lot of time on their hands.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Nextt: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
element44:
I'm on the side of peace! The blood letting in Gaza is too much! For the humanity sake,Isreal should cease fire. Technically...we are all brother and sister.

I've always maintained my neutral stance on this issue. Both countries should find a common ground for peace.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Ekeneegwu(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Robertgreene1:
intresting..l guess you are my south eastern brother sir...l'm from Anambra...so let me use a very simplistic analysis for you here man
Lets say thst Ipob (Hamas) finally suceeds in driving the Nigerian govt and military (Israel) out of the south east (Gaza)..just like Hamas finally succeded in driving Israel out of Gaza in 2005...and even won a free and fair election in Gaza in 2007...
So a few hundred Ipob (Hamas) figthers goes into kogi State (israel) and kills a thousand Nigerians (Israelis) like Hamas did on Oct 7 in retaliation for the air..sea..and land blockade and random killings that lsrael ( Nigeria) has impoded on Gaza (South east) since 2007 that Hamas won the elections against the lsraeli backed fatah party
So Nigeria (israel) should then start bombing the whole of South East (Gaza) killing innocent babies...women and civilians all in the name of fighthing Ipob (Hamas) abi?
You people will just open mouth like illiterates to talk about something you know nothing about...u think that all jews in the diaspora and even inside Israel support the war on gaza...dont you watch CNN..Aljazeera...etc and see videos of some jews themselves protesting against the war wearing shirts and waving banners saying "not in my name"
you said that Gaza dosent wanna coexist peacefully with israel?...which is the exact opposite of what's really happening...
Israel has imposed a total land..air...sea blockade on Gaza since Hamas rightfully won the 2007 Gaza election against the israeli backed and controlled Fatah (PLO)
Israel controls Gaza's water...food imports...exports...electricity..everything!!!...ninfact the UN itself said that Gaza is like an open air prison....lsrael also kill palestinians at will...so who dosent want to coexist peacefully with each other....
Oga just go read ur history and politics books or better still go buy a cable decorder and start following up on international news..cus you know absolutely nothing about the lsraeli/palestinian conflict at all!!!

No disrespect to you or your religion I strongly condemn the massacre right but without holding back I believe Israel have been nothing but forthcoming with Gaza residents in this war .the IDF ve the right to defend themselves . all they needed to do was fish out the murderers that committed the atrocities on oct. 7 … or evacuate as instructed so the IDF can fish Hamas terrorist from their tunnels .. but they chose to stay and defend murderers .. I pray and wish the uncalled killing of innocent kids cos they are the real casualty of this war on both side . CEASE FIRE 🔥
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by 3seriez(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Americans don't know what they have on their hands. Muslim is fully rooted now and will soon consume them from the inside.

The sad truth is that these Muslims making noise in America today all migrated from Islamic countries. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan Saudi Arabia etc. Were they had no freedom and rights for anything other than war,death and some useless sharia laws. Tell them to go back to their Islamic countries they will never go.

Don't open your doors to Muslims if you ever want peace. Else you go fight tire.

I have never seen a religion so toxic, chaotic, violent and problematic like Islam.

God forbid! spits....

As for Palestinians, I have no pity for you guys. Since they have refused to coexist in peace with Israel.

Where in the article does it say it is Muslim Migrants that are the ones protesting,?
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by gfelo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
God bless you

Fuckyoumod:

God forbid! spits....

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Konjiboii: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
I won't lie like I understand the pains Palestines and Israelites go through but it's about time they forgive and make peace and move forward, all this killings won't bring everlasting peace, someone have to be a bigger man and give peace a chance, for now and future generations to come. No worldly property is worth killing anyone over.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Empresa: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

America should stop feeding Israel!

The whole power they have comes from America! Take it away and Nigeria will run over Israel!
Go and join Hamas fighters and let's see something
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by dappydozzy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
southsouthking:
Test the weapon on them, show no mercy.
What were they thinking when hamas invaded Israel?
Everyone was clapping for hamas but now that the game has changed hands, every hypocrite is crying wolves.
Hamas playing the victim game.

That can't happen in the United States, bro. The US, is not Isreal or Nigeria that tests deadly weapons on its citizens or humanity. Those protesting are US citizens, this war has gotten into your senses, you cant even think straight . Thinking like a kindergarten grade boy. As it seems the way you talk, you cant be a leader, talk less of leading a nation, your judgements will be based on emotions and irrationality, not actually knowing the fundamental issues that is driving the conflict. Zionism is racist and apartheid. If human lives mean nothing to you, it means a lot to us. A lot of the casualties that Isreal is claiming happened on Oct . 7 are military casualties. We dont buy into Isreal propaganda. Isreal can be tamed through sanctions. This sanctions will be taken by Individual countries not US, UK, France and Germany. The BRICS nations support the Palestinian cause. There are lot of genocide and apartheid reports against Isreal by Amnesty International. Everybody around the world knows Isreal is an outlaw state that does not recognize international law, that is what happens when small states are armed to the teeth, by proxy powers they behave like bullies, what i know is that if Isreal continues in this path, it will become more ostracised by the international community.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

The whole power they have comes from America! Take it away and Nigeria will run over Israel!

Day dreaming.

Israel is capable of fighting her enemies without any back up from any country. Take that to the bank.

Every country has allies so if a gang up war starts they'll have back up from their friends. It is a normal thing.

If Russia and China gang up and attack USA today. Israel is one of the countries that will back up America.
That is the way it is.

Stop Day dreaming.

Israel alone without America will finish the Arabs.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by icemania: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

God forbid! spits....

Read a book, it will cure your ignorance.

Shalom!
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by southsouthking(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
dappydozzy:

That can't happen in the United States, bro. The US, is not Isreal or Nigeria that tests deadly weapons on its citizens or humanity. Those protesting are US citizens, this war has gotten into your senses, you cant even think straight . Thinking like a kindergarten grade boy. As it seems the way you talk, you cant be a leader, talk less of leading a nation, your judgements will be based on emotions and irrationality, not actually knowing the fundamental issues that is driving the conflict. Zionism is racist and apartheid. If human lives mean nothing to you, it means a lot to us. A lot of the casualties that Isreal is claiming happened on Oct . 7 are military casualties. We dont buy into Isreal propaganda. Isreal can be tamed through sanctions. This sanctions will be taken by Individual countries not US, UK, France and Germany. The BRICS nations support the Palestinian cause. There are lot of genocide and apartheid reports against Isreal by Amnesty International. Everybody around the world knows Isreal is an outlaw state that does not recognize international law, that is what happens when small states are armed to the teeth, by proxy powers they behave like bullies, what i know is that if Isreal continues in this path, it will become more ostracised by the international community.

Who started this whole shenigian?
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Day dreaming.

Israel is capable of fighting her enemies without any back up from any country. Take that to the bank.

Every country has allies so if a gang up war starts they'll have back up from their friends. It is a normal thing.

If Russia and China gang up and attack USA today. Israel is one of the countries that will back up America.
That is the way it is.

Stop Day dreaming.

Israel alone without America will finish the Arabs.

Israel that is being fed? What does Israel have to back up! Same American weapons they are been given?

Where do you put Japan, France, Italy and the UK?

We are talking about countries with money and technology, and you mentioning Israel.

How many tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce will they have to sell to afford a F-35 grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by RomanGreen: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
udede:
America should quickly return Donald trump to power

Lol, Trump will come out fully with his chest an denounce Muslims, that one no dey take eye hear Muslims before now. Sleepy Joe is a weakling taking orders from the incompetent Obama
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Empresa:

Go and join Hamas fighters and let's see something

What makes you think I am not on ground?
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Krismas(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

No disrespect to you or your religion I strongly condemn the massacre right but without holding back I believe Israel have been nothing but forthcoming with Gaza residents in this war .the IDF ve the right to defend themselves . all they needed to do was fish out the murderers that committed the atrocities on oct. 7 … or evacuate as instructed so the IDF can fish Hamas terrorist from their tunnels .. but they chose to stay and defend murderers .. I pray and wish the uncalled killing of innocent kids cos they are the real casualty of this war on both side . CEASE FIRE 🔥
grin Ignorant! 1.2 million will evacuate in space of days? Impossible. Israel DELIBERATELY wants to kill civilians in Gaza. Hamas oct 7 was just a convenient excuse for Israel to expedite the killings which has been going on quietly for years. Go the West Bank where there is no Hamas, what excuse has Israel for killing Palestinians there? Even America condemns Israeli activitys in West Bank but news will not carry dat one

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Fvck you too, anyone down with you, fvck you too.

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

AMERICA THAT IS NOT UP TO 500 YEARS OLD SANK PHAROAH OF EGYPT IN THE RED SEA AND DEFEATED THE 5 ARAB KINGS IN JOSHUA 10. AS LONG AS YOU SEEDS OF THE SERPENT DESCENDANTS OF ISHMAEL REFUSE TO LEARN THE SECRET POWER BEHIND ISRAEL, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DRO DEAD LIKE DEAD DUCKS.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Israel that is being fed? What does Israel have to back up! Same American weapons they are been given?

Where do you put Japan, France, Italy and the UK?

We are talking about countries with money and technology, and you mentioning Israel.

How many tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce will they have to sell to afford a F-35 grin grin grin

Now, I know you are stack ignorant.

You are talking about world technology without the Israelis. Are you kidding.

Guy, you are kid.
Arguing with you is a waste of time.

Go and play with your mates outside. They are calling you to come play ludo.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by mukthar2000(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
Biden own wan too much for this war matter self, make the relax now.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Krismas(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What makes you think I am not on ground?
grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by lampido22: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

you have no issue with Iran feeding Hamas but when USA feed Israel you open your gutter smelling mouth
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
N

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Krismas(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Guy, you are kid.

grin What are they leaders in? Don’t just rumble, be specific. What’s so tech about dem? Iron dome they did Na rubbish! There drones have not been tested in battle like Iranian and Turk drones. They don’t control the market on Chips like Taiwan, they practically not relevant.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Guy, you are kid.

Mention the technology and stop believing in beer parlour stories.

From IT, Medicine, Nuclear, Aviation, or Automobile, who knows Israel?

That place is a shithole!

All they have is tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Richest Countries In The World 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.