Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Mr Ibu Say This After His Leg Was Cut Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Ibu Say This After His Leg Was Cut Off (2528 Views)

Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis / Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Say This After His Leg Was Cut Off by tooflaver: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2023
The popular Nollywood actor John Okafor popularly known as Mr. Ibu speak from hospital bed after his leg was amputated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5cS6vpgWNo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Say This After His Leg Was Cut Off by ahnie: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2023
He should work on his weight.
He's obesed!the stomach is protrude

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Say This After His Leg Was Cut Off by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2023
tooflaver:
The popular Nollywood actor John Okafor popularly known as Mr. Ibu speak from hospital bed after his leg was amputated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5cS6vpgWNo
So sad for him to have one leg left,right now he has the opportunity to reduce his weight so that it would not affect him
Re: Mr Ibu Say This After His Leg Was Cut Off by Akaegwu(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2023
DON'T OPEN THIS NONSENSE VIDEO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Say This After His Leg Was Cut Off by Theweekend: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Akaegwu:
DON'T OPEN THIS NONSENSE VIDEO
thank God say i no open am

(1) (Reply)

To All Nigerian Youths / Naiwu Osahon: The Evil Candidate; General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida.[part 1] / Bomb Scare: Military Personnel To Produce Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.