Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit (19145 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by stevnwigw1: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
There has been no electricity in Owerri for the past 1 week, so during his visit, the students only reminded him to compel EDDC to restore power, I was there live.
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by ufuosman(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by tollyboy5(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
SeeWahala:

See you . . . You think we are like you guys that your governors, leaders and obas go dey give una wotowoto and una go dey keep quiet dey hail them?

Hehehe I say make you tell me another joke you dey there dey yarn me sob story grin
pele omo y eebo kuku go bck to your village and leave lagos alone
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by SeeWahala: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
tollyboy5:

pele omo y eebo kuku go bck to your village and leave lagos alone

Hahaha see them afonjeezys always seeing igbo people in their nightmares grin

Everyday they scream and shout . . .

Aahhhh omo igbo

Eehhhh omo igbo

Hoooo omo igbo

In fact make i shake nyash small as the song don dey sweet me for body cheesy

Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by offionginyang2: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Crysallis:
The elections in Imo state will be holding on November 11 2023 and as a campaign move, the Governor Hope Uzodinma paid the students of Imo State University.

In the trending video, the students can be heard chanting "NO LIGHT".

This could mean that they are letting the governor know that there is no show for him.

Give your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK0NRgaIfN4?si=Wo7EF_hGV3sQoKDU

There have been no Electric power supply for about a week now in Owerri. This is because of the stand-off btw NLC and Imo state govt. That is what "no light"means. The "strike" had already started before the main strike in Imo state.
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by DanielWhite001: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Cmanforall:

And how about the roads and street lights he did? Or are their not areas he did well. I read his major failure is in security
sorry to reply you in this manner. This my first time commenting on this platform. But you must be a fool and a bigot. Nah Street light and only road people go chop. How many people he give hope of employment? For a whole tenure nah road and street light e fit provide. Guy you dey mad. Dey use your brain. Make we reason brain brain, you no get sense. You dey put yourself for fellow man show at all. Shey your mumu never too much. For this cenntury nah him street light and road still be format. Men suppose gather beat you. You no get sense. Somtimes una dey talk like say una dey use yansh think. Hunger dey you dey mention frivolous things. I think time don reach make we go dey flog una koboko.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by FILEBE(m): 3:24am On Nov 08, 2023
SeeWahala:
Yes, nice one from the south eastern youths.

They protest against bad leadership any day anytime. You can never be a governor, obi or king doing badly and get hailed at all at all. Dem no dey hide mouth and asslick their rotten elders.

Assuming the south wastern and northern youths get sense they will also follow suite. No be only to protest mohbad and gaza incidents. See the war in Ukraine and Israel, ever since it had begun have you ever seen anybody from the South East staging any useless protest?

Give it up for them abeggi, it's not Easy to have sense in this current agbadorian regime cool

You were making sense until the bolded. I can give you one of example to "jolt " your memory
. Oyo students and Ajimobi. Remember? Maybe you were not following the news then.

I don't wish to engage in any tribalistic discussion with you. All I see up there is just tribalism. Can't you just say something without mentioning the other tribes? Is it a competition? See, the hate you people are nursing ehn? When this thing grows and matures. At least read about the Rwanda genocidal killings. You people are gradually planting seeds of hatred subconsciously in one's mind and even in lil children.
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by SeeWahala: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2023
FILEBE:

You were making sense until the bolded. I can give you one of example to "jolt " your memory
. Oyo students and Ajimobi. Remember? Maybe you were not following the news then.

I don't wish to engage in any tribalistic discussion with you. All I see up there is just tribalism. Can't you just say something without mentioning the other tribes? Is it a competition? See, the hate you people are nursing ehn? When this thing grows and matures. At least read about the Rwanda genocidal killings. You people are gradually planting seeds of hatred subconsciously in one's mind and even in lil children.

If and when it eventually comes to wars, fighting and attacks its general and historical knowledge that yorubas are genetically bred cowards tongue

Northerners are better adversaries but without external help the igbos will trump them as usual wink

So suck on that bobs
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by Allisgud: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2023
phorget:

Your Ebola that visited Chatham house accompanied by his fellow rogues to help answer questions for him is still struggling to make headway to becoming greatest failure in handling Nigeria economy, instead of you to focus keenly on your RENEWED shege you are here mentioning Obi.
he be like say over drinking of gari dey worry ur reading and thinking ability,I am referring to uzodinma as low budget peter obi for copy him to visit university
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by jude79(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2023
The few Imolites that will come out will vote against APC in imo, but APC will still win, it's easy to become an APC state, but very very difficult to pull out, Nigerians have been trying since 2019, but noway,, the more Nigerians try to uproot APC, the more APC flout everything the Constitution stipulates, and remain in power.
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by johnDkay(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Goldsplash:
Good one by IMSU students. Hope Uzodinma is a total failure and an insult to good governance.
hope will increase their school fees. He's mean like Idi Amin.
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by Goldsplash(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
johnDkay:
hope will increase their school fees. He's mean like Idi Amin.
That's if he wins the election because he can't try that now, if he does, he will only be shooting himself on the leg.
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by edunaragold(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
YouAreNobody:

So expressing their displeasure about nonsense from their governor is now aggression? We've not had light for almost 1 full week because the governor's boys beat up the NLC president, which made NLC to go on strike in Imo state. Why would a governor do that?
A litre of petrol costs #700, I spend between 30 to 35k on petrol for my factory every day, do you expect us to be happy?

Right now, all hotels in Owerri are fully booked simply because the governor doesn't want any space for his opponents to bring visitors (including election observers) into the state.

You need Jesus
am not the one that needs Jesus,it's those runs beautiful ladies that should be a young mother but turn to runs girls ,made people to build hotels in imo,can't forget concord hotel, It's those runs girls that need Jesus can't u see.
Re: IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit by gammarays(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
Cmanforall:

And how about the roads and street lights he did? Or are their not areas he did well. I read his major failure is in security
Which roads and street lights?
Come to Imo yourself and see things for yourself 🙄🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole / CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 88th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.