Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Female Instruments Mutilation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Instruments Mutilation (895 Views)

Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Rapist Uncle's Instruments / Fans Notice That Qatari World Cup Stadium Resemble S Female Instruments:photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Instruments Mutilation by ILOEGBE(f): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
hello Every one,

i would need people's contribution to this.

i have a friend who is a dilemma, i am confused on what to tell her to do.
she has been married for about 3 years and blessed with two lovely kids.

her mother insist on circumcising the daughter who is about a year old and claims that its for the daughters benefit. i don't understand how removing of the clitoris is for her benefit. my friend's husband is also in support of his mother, that it was also done to his sisters (not that it actually stopped them from having boyfriends).

she is thinking of walking out of the marriage but i am telling her to still hold on, she is so scared of leaving her daugther with her mother in law whenever she goes to work.

she just needs advice on what next to do.
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by ILOEGBE(f): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2011
(her mother insist on circumcising the daughter)

sorry i meant her mother in law
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by MMM2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
op tell her 2 sue d mother inlaw angry
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by Sijo01(f): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
^Bro, u make sense here oo. congratulations!

Op, tell your frnd 2report her mama inlaw 2a reliable NGO datz against such practices.
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by bekay911(f): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2011
Sijo01:

^Bro, u make sense here oo. congratulations!

Op, tell your frnd 2report her mama inlaw 2a reliable NGO datz against such practices.

perfect plan
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by omega25red(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
tell her to tell that mother inlaw of hers that if she ever lay her hands on her child she would send her azz to prison. Her husband needs to stop being a mama's boy and man up against his backward minded mother.

I hope the mother inlaw of her respects her enough to not just get it done without her consent.
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by slimyem: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
M M M:

op tell her 2 sue d mother inlaw angry
the most sensible comment from you EVER!
Op,you heard it all already.
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by Andrew3(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2011
HAHAHAHAHA FIRST TIME MMM IS REALISTIC, NOT NYASH THIS TIME grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by itiswell1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
MMM congratulations on your post.
Re: Female Instruments Mutilation by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
She should report to the police. If they do nothing, let her report to me. I'll personally deal with that evil mother-in-law.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Naija Babes / My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo! / Help! My Boyfriend Says He Has A Jackie Chan Love For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.