Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) (62121 Views)

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures / Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Sirianese: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2023
Braindead hões
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by GanagiBitrus: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2023
Mirasteel:
Controlling ones anger most times is the best thing to do because of things like this.
Right.
Although easier said than done. Everybody desires to control his anger but many are helpless in doing so.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by fergieboy: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2023
This happened in uae Dubai
Looks they where all sharing a flat together
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by finallybusy: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2023
Our education system failed us woefully. There should be first aid and safety lessons for elementary school students. The government sees no need for them. Imagine a world where CPR, crafting of tourniquets, abseiling and firefighting were basic skills citizens possessed. One can only dream.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Amayabor1: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
God pun!$h una......where is the deadbody??

Nobody died, she only sliced her adversary in the arm and the fight stopped joo

Click the link and watch the video on Twitter and stop being foolish. She bled to death.

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Dreamland87: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Breaking: A girl "mistakenly" kills her friend in a fight 😲😥

https:///obaofph01/status/1721999396303143153?s=20
Wetin come be mistake here now? You injure person and wait till she bleed to death ND dey call am mistake, that's manslaughter.
Who can stab can kill and who can kill will do what?
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by DonBenny77(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

You are a fool
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by tonididdy(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Your nor first get blood for body... U dey short blood, u dey fight grin

Small razorblade cut....fiaaaaam! Don go
Btw...that's so so Dubai
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Maxtipulation(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2023
She want to mine her Skull like her kensmen does but mistakenly cut her arteries.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by ericmor: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Olajide200:
Dont be too hasty to judge. I watched the video. The girl died eventually.

Do you have the part of the video that shows are dead body and where she was declared dead by a doctor?
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Dmanpee(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2023
The person recording the fight needs to be arested as an accomplice
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Fash20: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

She died actually. She bled to death.

Stupid girls couldn't help her stop the bleeding
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by ericmor: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

Click the link and watch the video on Twitter and stop being foolish. She bled to death.

I just did and she did not die in the video I saw anyway, they were only sorting for a way to rush her to the hospital why she sat on the chair
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2023
DonBenny77:

You are a fool
this one think everybody is like his father grin
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2023
Who is dragging a knife by the way what was knife doing in the sitting room and I can also see the girl holding a knife...

She mistakingly killed her friend then she will mistakingly go to jail
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

And she will spend the rest of her miserable life in jail for manslaughter abi womanslaughter.
She may not. It wasn't intentional.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

Why are u ssooo fulish
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by ericmor: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2023
Dmanpee:
The person recording the fight needs to be arested as an accomplice

All those girls looks local to me and they are like olosho with no class. Look at the way the girl with the knife was doing like agbero. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=SIXTEENTH post=126850603][/quote]ur side grin
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Greattha: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Modified...the video didn't show it to the point of her death, so stop talking like a kid to me

Did you bother watching both videos on X? Or you only saw the screenshots posted here?

Her lifeless body can be seen on the floor in the second video...

Poor girl ignorantly took the cut for granted....even that one shouting on her to tie up the cut should've been fast about it....a wounded person can't think straight often times except medically or military trained.

Not a pleasant sight though...someone's daughter, sister, cousin, friend, aunt. Etc

Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by FashionCookie(f): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2023
This one na real abi skit...
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Amayabor1: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2023
ericmor:

I just did and she did not die in the video I saw anyway, they were only sorting for a way to rush her to the hospital why she sat on the chair

There are 2 videos in that link. The second video showed her lying lifeless on the floor with her eyes opened and blood on the floor.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Amayabor1: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Why are u ssooo fulish

It's foolish, not fulish.

Dundee United!
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Amayabor1: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2023
ericmor:

This is the link

https://twitter.com/obaofph01/status/1721999396303143153?t=Pxl1pVBYogNLjYRoVLUEoA&s=19
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by RealEzee(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2023
undecided oh my goodness
Only if dey carry am go hospital immediately
Chaii RiP dear
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by GanagiBitrus: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
She may not. It wasn't intentional.
Possibly. A judge will decide that, but ignoring the victim to bleed to death, according to the report, will not help her case.

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by newnigerdelta00: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Breaking: A girl "mistakenly" kills her friend in a fight 😲😥

https:///obaofph01/status/1721999396303143153?s=20

. they call their self obidients, whereas they are blood sucking demons
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by ericmor: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

There are 2 videos in that link. The second video showed her lying lifeless on the floor with her eyes opened and blood on the floor.

OK. That means I didn't see that. They are all local illiterate olosho
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

It's foolish, not fulish.

Dundee United!

Ok u mean its not fulish...its fool!sh abi grin grin

I did dat to evade bot ban, than thank goodness u understand what I mean, and u even corrected it spelling well just to suit ur condition very well grin

He said he's not fulish, but fool!sh grin
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2023
God saved me in highschool, this kind of rough play could have caused me my life too. Still got the mark till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.