Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year (48133 Views)

‘nobody Touched Me’, Wife Insists As Man Expresses Shock Over Son’s DNA Result / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by vickthourh(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Sorry about that
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Dem Don dey ask you now you dey open mouth waaa dey talk. Shey na you be op abi na you be doctor? Tomorrow Dem go use am abuse you. Like you don't know why its you they chose to ask so they can know everything about you and any small thing they bring it up. You open mouth dey talk. You never learn from the past. Dey explain.

Mtchewwww

Why are you spoiling show for me naaaa?

Make she explain well abeg ..I don know today say she be bipolar woman. I still dey expect more. Please don't fuq up my parole jor

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Willie2015: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Alooone:
@ all...thanks for the contributions.... For those making mockery about the subconscious thing I said up there, please let me explain....as a schizophrenia patient, I suffer from both auditory and visual hallucination( although not on a major scale like the auditory)...now all these hallucinations is a thing of the mind and subconscious and not real...that according to my therapist for me to be seeing strange men and women that want to sleep with me speaks of the state of my unconscious and how sexually deprived I am...that's what brought d whole sex as a therapy issue...
could you believe that since I gave birth to my second child about 6years ago we have met not more than 5times...
Sorry for sounding like a sex freak or something...but this is what am currently going through.

Too many problems in this life...
Some we can solve ...
Some we cant cos we are mortals...
Stay with your doctors..
Pls focus on God and prayers...
Am referring to continuous and consistent prayers ...
God is faithful...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Dougad: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2023
You married an illiterate. He might not be one but he behaves like one. Only thing you can do now.is.to let doctors educate him that what you have is not a sexually communicable disease.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by pikechukwu6(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Nah family matter be this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by OPICANTO2223: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2023
If he refused to touch you, you touch her. Mohamad fail to go to mountains, mountains will surely go to mohamad
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by FatherOfJesus: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Alooone:
Hello

Am a 32year old lady with 3kids...and my problem is that my husband doesn't like coming close to me.

This year September will make it 1 year since we came back to the house after about 4years of separation.

I have some health challenges I.e I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia/ Bi-polar disorder so my challenges are peculiar...

He doesn't come close to me, he feels my illness is more spiritual and transferable...anything I make the move to initiate sex first I am met with violence.

Sometimes he makes comments like "leave me alone"..." How are u that what is doing you is not communicable", "how sure am I, that those that are doing you are not after me" etc.

In the course of this 10years of marriage... I have had to endure up to 2years of no sexual contact and is telling on me....my psychotherapist says I need sex to calm my subconscious... Sometimes when I want to sleep or in the night...I see strange men or women that want to sleep with me plus other strange things etc.

I need help please

File Photo: For Illustration
your husband is a very foolish person.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by tollyboy5(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
It's obvious your marriage ended 4 years ago when you guys separated.

If you want to spend the rest of your life without having sex, then continue with the marriage... But truth be told, not that I'm trying to offend you or something like that, but people with mental illness(bipolar) can be a handful.

Sometimes a person can also be afraid to just shared a simple joke in the presence of a bipolar person because they can take offense over nothing and start flaring up... If your husband is willing to try and make the marriage work, then the first step is for him to go with you for those doctor's appointments so that they can educate him about your medical condition.

I could be wrong, but I really think your marriage ended long time ago.
How do people know their stereotype? I'm convinced i belong to a class. being more like a sadist. As for schizophrenia its a common thing in Nigeria.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by sylve11: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2023
DDIA:

Shalommy baby kiss

When are you going to lay another set of eggs again my sexy wall lizard? kiss kiss kiss

My goodness 😳 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by NOwazobia: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Mordecai:

Yadda yadda yadda ... then boom, kjunkie will advise her to leave the man. That's her endgame.

@Aloone, kjunkie does not care about you. She comes with deep ingrained bias towards menfolk, so do your best to take her prescriptions with a pinch of salt.

Work with your therapists to educate your husband on what your mental health challenges entail and that it is not communicable. Sessions with him will also help prepare you too for the experience. It can be intense, and given your bipolar situation, can be a little too much for him to handle. Work with both him and your therapists towards that. Sex is a real human need, and you're not crazy to want it.
You can see from her first paragraph that she also has Bipolar.

No wonder she talks trash most of the times.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by dododawa1: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2023
NIGERIA problem

Sex problem

Money problem

Couples problem

APC and LP and PDP problem bro

Food problem

EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by djon78(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2023
azpekuliar:
I have an HIV+ friend who has also been diagnosed as being Schizophrenic due to late commencement of HIV treatment. Men she is a handful! Highly annoyingly unpredictable. She could be calm this minute and the next minute she has flown into a rage. Omo I no fit deal abeg, I run but for your husband while I emphasize with him, there is no running away grin Is he afraid that this mental condition is sexually transmittable? He needs counselling to be able to provide you the support you need at home.

If you have been around schizophrenic or bi Polar people
You won't blame the husband

Because the way they switch there temperaments can be something else

Although giving them good sex can calm the madness for a while

So the husband should do the needful especially at night when she wants the lashing make it cool her brain small

Not doing it for a whole year na very big punishment
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by oluwaseyi0: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Alooone:
@ all...thanks for the contributions.... For those making mockery about the subconscious thing I said up there, please let me explain....as a schizophrenia patient, I suffer from both auditory and visual hallucination( although not on a major scale like the auditory)...now all these hallucinations is a thing of the mind and subconscious and not real...that according to my therapist for me to be seeing strange men and women that want to sleep with me speaks of the state of my unconscious and how sexually deprived I am...that's what brought d whole sex as a therapy issue...
could you believe that since I gave birth to my second child about 6years ago we have met not more than 5times...
Sorry for sounding like a sex freak or something...but this is what am currently going through.

What about the option of considering intimacy gadget

Just go online jiji, jumia and what have you and other one or two toys and you will be good to go
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Dougad: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2023
danilmo:

Una no just get concience. Someone is bleeding her mind out needing help, see wetin u dey talk😒

No brain at all. Any small thing, there go turn am to joke

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by laluski(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2023
LongBigg:
;DSay no more he might be enjoying himself outisde lol on a more serious note you need long and big in your life

And this supposed to be an answer...
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by sylve11: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2023
Samantha124:
It's obvious your marriage ended 4 years ago when you guys separated.

If you want to spend the rest of your life without having sex, then continue with the marriage... But truth be told, not that I'm trying to offend you or something like that, but people with mental illness(bipolar) can be a handful.

Sometimes a person can also be afraid to just shared a simple joke in the presence of a bipolar person because they can take offense over nothing and start flaring up... If your husband is willing to try and make the marriage work, then the first step is for him to go with you for those doctor's appointments so that they can educate him about your medical condition.

I could be wrong, but I really think your marriage ended long time ago.

Yeah right! cool
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by luminouz(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

How do people know their stereotype? I'm convinced i belong to a class. being more like a sadist. As for schizophrenia its a common thing in Nigeria.
Schizo is common in Nigeria keh?😳

So you are a sadist? Let me handle you for a week and let's see if your sadism won't be cured with better beating. Mtchewwww
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by tollyboy5(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Good! I made mine my support too and that paid off for me in many ways. They didn't really understand but they has no choice but to accept me as I am. undecided

Please be understanding! You can't force knowledge or acceptance on your husband or anyone for that matter. So as far as advice, there really isn't anything you can do to force him to become the right partner for your situation. And it isn't your fault that he choose ignorance nor is it your fault that he rejects you. Life, even marriage, does not always turn out the way we want it but that shouldn't stop us from working on ourselves regardless. undecided
Hello sir. I'm seriously surprised that you're a lady shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2023
NOwazobia:
You can see from her first paragraph that she also has Bipolar.

No wonder she talks trash most of the times.

She talks trash ALL THE TIME!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by iamtardey: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Relax he’s coming… For Number 4,5,6 okay relax
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Celly2020: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Am not there with you people but you are the cause of your own problem, when he was approaching you and you thought he don't have self control, rather than you satisfying him you keep starving him of sex now he choose the way round and you are complaining, for now you no longer the only lover he have
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by olisaEze(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2023
You're schizo and you're also bipolar, shuo, who you offend for village?? Abeg carry palliative go beg am right now! E ga bulu ogbenye bulukwa amósù, na you poor na you still wan to dey wintch yasef? Abi na the schizo make you carry pancake draw ojuju for ya face like that?? Nne, welié nwayor biko, if me too wake up in the night and see that mask you painted on, I must scream obala Jesus to preserve my sanity!! Go beg village pipo, I beg you! undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by JuanDeDios: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your psychotherapist says you need sex to calm your subconscious? Are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked

OP, no offense but try to be practical abeg! Your number one issue and focus should be your mental health and how to manage your condition best without depending on others for favors. You declaring your husband needs to give you sex for you to calm down screams of potential trouble looming abeg! Please work with your doctors instead to find other ways to dispel all that sexual energy some other way. Running about carrying husband-problem on your head all while dealing with a major mental illness.... these things should not be by force. It is OK to let somethings go so you can better manage yourself and your situation. undecided
Seriously
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by nedu2000(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2023
Bi-polar ke....you are lucky he even has kids with you.
His fear isn't about it being communicable it is clearly your actions, which you claim is psychological. No go work on yourself continur to claim being hapless
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by tollyboy5(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2023
luminouz:

Schizo is common in Nigeria keh?😳
Yes

So you are a sadist? Let me handle you for a week and let's see if your sadism won't be cured with better beating. Mtchewwww
Trust me, your appearance would have me plan your six feet for no reason cheesy
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Originalsly: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmm .... I can understand the husband's fear if he was afraid she can snap during sex and damage his manhood. But to be afraid of a spiritual invasion? .... bothbof them have mental problems ... one knows the other doesn't.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by tollyboy5(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your psychotherapist says you need sex to calm your subconscious? Are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked

OP, no offense but try to be practical abeg! Your number one issue and focus should be your mental health and how to manage your condition best without depending on others for favors. You declaring your husband needs to give you sex for you to calm down screams of potential trouble looming abeg! Please work with your doctors instead to find other ways to dispel all that sexual energy some other way. Running about carrying husband-problem on your head all while dealing with a major mental illness.... these things should not be by force. It is OK to let somethings go so you can better manage yourself and your situation. undecided
Can i send you a mail?
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by VULCAN(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Then you are probably not a very observant person. Her constant attacks against males should have tipped you off.

She pretends to be a man on Nairaland because it's a faceless forum.

Even without her confessing her bipolar state as she did here, I knew she had psychological issues long ago.

Anybody asking her/him for advise concerning Relationships or Spirituality is going to hear beautifully articulated rubbish.

There are a number of women who give very sound and balanced advise on Nairaland - KoboJunkie isn't one of them.

tollyboy5:

Hello sir. I'm seriously surprised that you're a lady shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Yankee101: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2023
As you dey see strange men and women trying to sleep with you at night, maybe he is right

You need spiritual deliverance not just psychotherapy
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Topdaddy(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2023
UnCloth and dress your self in his presence when you are preparing to take your bath. Always sleep naked too.
Alooone:
Hello

Am a 32year old lady with 3kids...and my problem is that my husband doesn't like coming close to me.

This year September will make it 1 year since we came back to the house after about 4years of separation.

I have some health challenges I.e I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia/ Bi-polar disorder so my challenges are peculiar...

He doesn't come close to me, he feels my illness is more spiritual and transferable...anything I make the move to initiate sex first I am met with violence.

Sometimes he makes comments like "leave me alone"..." How are u that what is doing you is not communicable", "how sure am I, that those that are doing you are not after me" etc.

In the course of this 10years of marriage... I have had to endure up to 2years of no sexual contact and is telling on me....my psychotherapist says I need sex to calm my subconscious... Sometimes when I want to sleep or in the night...I see strange men or women that want to sleep with me plus other strange things etc.

I need help please

File Photo: For Illustration
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Truths9ja: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Go for deliverance then or used intimacy gadgets 🧸 to enhance your sex drive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) / See What My Dad Found In His Food / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.