Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election (16713 Views)

Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal / Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by boldtruthalways: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Skyview01:

Obi worked for Tinubu indirectly. Atiku may never forgive him. The Last election was the perfect opportunity for PDP if they had their house in order. Obi played the spoiler for them big time.
Pls close your mouth. Its PDP that spoiled the game for LP. LP won the election landslide everywhere. We're you not hearing the counting of the results at almost all polling units across the country and how people were rejoicing everywhere as LP was sweeping it until transmission of results failed. Nigerians voted for a new Nigeria but the corrupt evil status stole it, that's why you'll not see progress in Nigeria because you cannot steal an election and think you'll perform well. It doesn't work.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
ravensckar:
I was expecting you to display your congenital stvpidity and you didn't fail to disappoint. You must be low on cerebral fuel to have assumed that my statement implied that INEC was perfect. As a matter of fact, no electoral body has ever claimed perfection in any election conduct. Even the so-called America had lots of issues with respect to their last election in which Donald Trump lost. Of course I don't expect a person like you who reasons from the an*s to know that.

You're just a rabble-rouser who is bereft of any iota of common sense. The matter under discourse has nothing to do with INEC, but typical of someone with a leaky brain, you somehow brought them in. Most of you armchair critics are like bungalow; you have nothing upstairs. And for the record, I can bet my last Konji that you've never managed an organization of 10 people self. You wey fit be one jobless soul wey still dey chop for him mama house. cheesy cheesy

EHYA, sorry i know what you want....banter for banter. for managing of organization mr show off....just drop your number let me give you a
video call. I really dont like to argue with rusty brains. Na person wey hunger dey finish dey vex like this.
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Pls close your mouth. Its PDP that spoiled the game for LP. LP won the election landslide everywhere. We're you not hearing the counting of the results at almost all polling units across the country and how people were rejoicing everywhere as LP was sweeping it until transmission of results failed. Nigerians voted for a new Nigeria but the corrupt evil status stole it, that's why you'll not see progress in Nigeria because you cannot steal an election and think you'll perform well. It doesn't work.

A third force will never win a presidential election in Nigeria the next 30years.

How many senate and governorship seat sid LP win.

Obi was a PDP member until recently and and part of Nigeria's problem, what exactly is special about him that you think he won the elections. We love to celebrate mediocrity in this part of the world

Dey play!
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by GanagiBitrus: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
boldtruthalways:

If INEC and Nigeria intelligence agencies are serious, verification of candidates and their certificates should be done and concluded before listing someone as certified candidate of a party for an election.
Indeed, that's the simple solution but then in Nigeria, simple stuffs usually turn to rocket science. smiley
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by 07kjb: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Labour Party actually reduced PDP's chances of winning the elections big time. They wasted their votes. Elections are not won by Making noise online.

Mugu
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by Lightorder: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Labour Party actually reduced PDP's chances of winning the elections big time. They wasted their votes. Elections are not won by Making noise online.
yes . Elections are won by thuggery, bribery and stealing. We know already

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by Jagabanarmy: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
fergie001:

Well deserved victory, Hope of hopeless is useless.
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
ravensckar:
I was expecting you to display your congenital stvpidity and you didn't fail to disappoint. You must be low on cerebral fuel to have assumed that my statement implied that INEC was perfect. As a matter of fact, no electoral body has ever claimed perfection in any election conduct. Even the so-called America had lots of issues with respect to their last election in which Donald Trump lost. Of course I don't expect a person like you who reasons from the an*s to know that.

You're just a rabble-rouser who is bereft of any iota of common sense. The matter under discourse has nothing to do with INEC, but typical of someone with a leaky brain, you somehow brought them in. Most of you armchair critics are like bungalow; you have nothing upstairs. And for the record, I can bet my last Konji that you've never managed an organization of 10 people self. You wey fit be one jobless soul wey still dey chop for him mama house. cheesy cheesy

Bros this is my whatsapp line: 08031360136.
Since you refuse to send yours, call me on video call.
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by silaswills01(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Xscape1993:
What is happening in Nigeria please? The way things are happening in Nigeria at the moment I doubt if Nigeria with ever grow.

If u don't know before
Now u know
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by asobo1: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
slivertongue:
good but the opposite is happening on Plateau State

It is baffling seriously. I just believe there is an agenda to capture Plateau state. Armed military personnel's are currently stationed within the state because they know People won't accept the kangaroo judgement
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by AgubataAkokwa: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Congratulations to my blood brother Ikenga, you have lost alot and suffered alot in the hands of bl00dy godfathers but your persistence have kept you moving strongly.

I were obi agu

Dike ka ibu

Oganiru ga Abu nke gi na ndu gi n'iile
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by QueenDima47(f): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
If not rigging and corruption used by APC to hijack power as they are planning to do in imo state, Labour party whitewashed them and beat them front and back. I am PDP oooo

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by ravensckar(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kcfresh2103:

EHYA, sorry i know what you want....banter for banter. for managing of organization mr show off....just drop your number let me give you a
video call. I really dont like to argue with rusty brains. Na person wey hunger dey finish dey vex like this.
For you to type the letter 'i' in lower case despite using it as a personal pronoun tells a lot about your level of education. I can't be trading words with a stark illiterate. O wrong nau! Besides, how can a person without a proper education understand such a complex matter like electoral law & conduct? Bros, stick to beer parlour gossips because this matter is way beyond your level of education. wink wink

Secondly, just because you want to prove a point, you're requesting me to release my personal phone number on a public forum. Do you know how dumb that sounds? Seriously? Your own level of foolishness is legendary. But guess what, I will never assume such a stopping posture by acceding to your outrageous demands.

Thirdly, it's quite ironic that a person who can't express himself in English language can tag another person a 'rusty brain'. You really must have taken leave of your senses. cheesy cheesy
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by AskNgige2: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
This one will not go well with Hope..

Ikenga, Rochas, Ararume, and co, u should guys team up to kick Hope outta that seat..

Hope is supposed to be dead by now
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by phemray(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jorussia:
electronic voting is not going to stop multiple court cases after elections.What we need is an amendment to the electoral act to forbid contesting of eligibility of candidates after elections. More than 80% of cases in court is not about the conduct or outcome of the elections.

You are correct most of them are looking for technicalities which is always very strong point in eye of the constitution. Buts it's good as technicalities they jam technicalities
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by ejieddy: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Of which state? As someone reporting a news, why don't you give full details? We may not know all the constituencies or Lga in a state. So use sense and tell us the state you are talking about.
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by slivertongue: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2023
spencekat:
Judiciary said Plateau case is both pre and post election matter.

it not a cause of action to challenge election victory
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by slivertongue: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2023
seanfer:

What is happening in Plateau state is the same thing that Happened in Zamfara and Rivers State in 2019.... Once there is any judgement against a party congress, the best thing for that party is to abide the rule of the court.... If not the party will labour in vain during the election...

not the same moreover that is not a ground in the new electoral act to challenge election results. some of u folks don't know the facts of the matter
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by seanfer(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2023
slivertongue:

not the same moreover that is not a ground in the new electoral act to challenge election results. some of u folks don't know the facts of the matter

Did you read why the person I responded to wrote? He mentioned plateau state and I explain wha happened there to him. Not Ugo-Chinyere’s case.
Re: Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election by Kcfresh2103(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2023
ravensckar:
For you to type the letter 'i' in lower case despite using it as a personal pronoun tells a lot about your level of education. I can't be trading words with a stark illiterate. O wrong nau! Besides, how can a person without a proper education understand such a complex matter like electoral law & conduct? Bros, stick to beer parlour gossips because this matter is way beyond your level of education. wink wink

Secondly, just because you want to prove a point, you're requesting me to release my personal phone number on a public forum. Do you know how dumb that sounds? Seriously? Your own level of foolishness is legendary. But guess what, I will never assume such a stopping posture by acceding to your outrageous demands.

Thirdly, it's quite ironic that a person who can't express himself in English language can tag another person a 'rusty brain'. You really must have taken leave of your senses. cheesy cheesy

You are just one big hell of a jobless fool, lets do a video call .....yes i really need to prove a point to kids like you.
Odeh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole / Inauguration: Okorocha Arrives NASS, Denies Accreditation / Ondo People Have Abandoned Their Farms To Avoid Being Killed By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.