Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. (5794 Views)

How Do I Make A Java Prog Run At Startup? / A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) / Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by kobikwelu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^^^^

Hashing + salting ?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
sealteam66: Braimahjak

Hello, I am an intermediate level Java programmer. Although, I dont have OCAJP, I have a diploma in Java programming from New Horizon.

I developed a software, and i want to incorporate licence keys to curb piracy-although such move wont deter the most determined hacker. I've also learnt to obfuscate, to prevent reverse engineering

So far I know I have to set up a license server to accompish this feat, Can you put me through? I am even thinking of going back to New horizon to learn this

kindly give me a call on 08162702668 and I will call back

Regards
ST66

expect my call !!

1 Like

Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
kobikwelu: ^^^^^

Hashing + salting ?

marked as ambiguous!!!
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by taraknat(f): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
beatanoti:
Pls java guru, I have a course i want to do but I need to learn little about java and php, pls can you help me with any materials? I will be very happy if you can mail me via enopec2000@yahoo.com. Thanks brother
hey java guru, I have d same problem, pls do U̶̲̥̅̊ mind sending the material to me via sweetvera85@yahoo.com, tnx.
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nmeri17: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nmeri17:
lwkmd o!
I laughed at this joke four years ago. Ran into it just now and still fell off my seat like I did when I first saw it. only the thud was louder grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Check In: Submit Your C++ Questions Lets Solve / Java Programming: Magic Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.