Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) (5394 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
After winning 137 million naira (N93m and N44m), betting company refused to pay this 2 boys saying their staff made a mistake with the odds.

Take a listen!!!

Is this right ? 🤔

Pls share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV30NsWBEbU

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzbV96QJuB0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

#wetindeyhappentv

1 Share

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by OBTOREPA(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sue them ASAP

13 Likes

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
They should go to America or the country whom the betting company has been invented or introduced.
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by Illegal1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
omoh........i no bliv dis superstory

4 Likes

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by RepoMan007: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
They bankrupted and closed the company with their luck.

4 Likes

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by jmoore(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
What is the name of the betting company? What is the coupon no/id?
All these videos you are posting here so that you can earn money on youtube.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by Zonefree(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
They should go to America or where the country whom the betting company has be invented or introduced.
But, they didn't play the games in America undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by Zonefree(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
jmoore:
What is the name of the betting company?
What is the coupon no/id?

It's 1xbet.

Mr jollof posted the video.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by losky83: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Sue them ASAP
God bless u for that advice.
Betting is legal and its binded by rules and this excuse is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by TANID(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........i no bliv dis superstory
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by Eriggs: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Clout again?
If not, get in touch with me,
I know the best lawyers in town

3 Likes

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by Eriggs: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
It sounds unbelievable though
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by ITbomb(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
Terms and conditions apply
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by 1Alex: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
jmoore:

it's obvious you did not watch the video before accusing the op.

1 Like

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by 1Alex: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
After winning 137 million naira (N93m and N44m), betting company refused to pay this 2 boys saying their staff made a mistake with the odds.

Take a listen!!!

Is this right ? 🤔
na these old men be the boys?

1 Like

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by RPG2020(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Zonefree:

It's 1xbet.

Mr jollof posted the video.

Who the hell is jollof undecided
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by netpro(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
The faces I am seeing can be transformed by some millions. The company should not try any nonsense.

They should find a good lawyer who can do a pro bono. And take an agreed percentage of what is recovered.
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by franchasofficia: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nigerian youths of today and betting, na so most of our fathers wasted their destiny and time on poll gambling of those era.

Don't be deceived by stories of people that won bet and became rich, all na coçk and büll story, go and learn trade, try and be the best in whatever handwork or business you are doing and God will uplift you from there someday.

Leave betting, betting is not work
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by DamolaDamola: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Sue them ASAP
Don't you know you've already agreed to the terms and conditions that favors betting company? Try sign up a new account for any of those companies and read how they say they have the right to withhold any winning because of all those balablu....

1 Like

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2023
jmoore:

U just open mouth wahhh like crocodile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by sulakishop(m): 2:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Village people at work
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 5:19am On Nov 10, 2023
RepoMan007:
They bankrupted and closed the company with their luck.

😂😂😂
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by acmev2(m): 6:05am On Nov 10, 2023
No be 1xbet...those Russian mafias? You go beg, explain and verify taya, even with evidence
Re: 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) by Soulsymbol99: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2023
I no understand the begging , no be money una win? angry na why I like oyibo, they for don sue that company tey tey angry

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married / Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / 7 Powerful Things That May Happen If You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.