Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (26405 Views)

Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by wiseoneking: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Humility is the key.
Humility for what?
Don’t die a coward. The same will repeat again. He will never govern that state and will always take approval to do any right thing he wants to do, but his god father will always get away with all his decisions to the detriments to the good people of Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by 8stargeneral: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
And some people died and injured because of una nonsense drama...take Nigeria politicians serious at your own risk
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by 3ice9ce: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
The ungrateful bastards who wake their fathers with knocks on the head would not be happy with this news.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Sholuwa241: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Just they play

Hmm end of discussion
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by bjdon: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Just another Ambode

Only a true Benin man like Obaseki can slay a godfather!!
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pussy ass niggur.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by finallybusy: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
He was surely pacified with a bowl of eba. Rivers people can sell their souls for the delicacy.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Deefirm: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Which mumu litigation period?

Goldenchyke:
You played dirty.
Unfortunately Wike does not forget easily

Until you pass the litigation period, then we will know if "Oga na still Oga"
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Exceed15: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
I always say it. Sometimes show your bad side to gain respect and freedom..Now they are back to status quo after fubara showed wike the stuff he is made up too. Wike will thread carefully now.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by planetx: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
The clown puppet governor finally agreed to the 25% remittance to his oga at the top.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Ikinternational: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate Obidients won't be happy with how the governor handle the situation, oya illiterate Obidients come and start insulting and defaming the river state governor

What exactly are you celebrating?
Godfatherism in the name of peace??
In your haste to score a "goal" you just end up looking more like the illiterate dumb axe you have been pegged
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Coolcat95: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate Obidients won't be happy with how the governor handle the situation, oya illiterate Obidients come and start insulting and defaming the river state governor

Obidients dey make you loose your brain 🧠
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Jonjam269: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Losers will not be happy with this news, they will be disappointed, they've started wailing as usual.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by RushManni: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
Stoop to conquer

Y'all the populace are fools.

Wen they were fighting I saw some "bigger fools" supporting either side ..... And I laugh

Fools everywhere ..... Y'all should wait 2031 another set will still come rule y'all .....

No go use your life do better thing. Dey there dey follow these dumb, and unintelligent beings who are called Nigerian politicians

You want to argue y'all aren't fools ?
Ok
How many of them have results really and didn't have results controversy ?
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Goldenchyke:
You played dirty.
Unfortunately Wike does not forget easily

Until you pass the litigation period, then we will know if "Oga na still Oga"
Oga or godfather. Wike is a rotten mango. The man self looks I'll, ogogoro don dry am finish. Him fit die for him seat
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by millionboi2: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
Some no-do-gooders were hoping for a fight and bloodbath for their amusements.

Whether eyeservice or lipservice, the way the governor is handling the matter, I see no reason both will not work together.

Siminalayi Fubara will surely go far. He is not into Nzogbu Nzogbu, do or die Politics of you know who.
you are a big fool, fubara is just being wise here and you as a fool you wouldn't understand.... work with wike? even tinubu will still fight wike.you are not wise,so you wouldn't see that now.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by tesppidd: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jonjam269:
Losers will not be happy with this news, they will be disappointed, they've started wailing as usual.
Seriously??

How can any normal headed individual talk about not being happy with this news?

Encouraging reconcilation between those two means encouraging Godfatherism, encouraging sharing of the state resources, encouraging governance by proxy, encouraging Rivers being governed from Abuja.

Only an idiot would encourage Sim and Wike to settle.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Clinghton: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
...in conclusion he finally succumbed.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by ikdaddy01(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ewu Congo
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by garfield1: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
Iyedemba iyedemba

Meaning
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
garfield1:

Meaning

I have heard Wike say it before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) / IPOB Members Kneel As Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.