Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) (41524 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Sexiest (8)eight Female Nollywood Celebrities Unmarried At 40 And Above / Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Karlifate: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2023
blacksam01:
the only thing dt can save an old lady from being never married is if sh has money at that old age....some men who didn't meet up will at least hv a transactional relationship with her...

but ur old, nd still u dont hv money...u are sure to die single in Nigeria

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2023
RoyalUc:
â–  So you want us to believe spirits and demons don't exist or only exist in Africa? So no white man or woman has any form of spiritual problem?
â–  Listen, the fact that you can use science or psychology to explain things doesn't mean such explanation is always true and correct. After all man evolved from apes. Don't you think so
1. You claim they do but I have never met any since I have been out in the West. All claims I had previously heard have been adequately debunked since then. So, you tell me. undecided

2. Can you please get back to telling us about your personal experience with spiritual wife/husband. So far, all I hear people saying is they are afraid of having sexual dreams. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by HoneySwag(f): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2023
Some persons will never understand even if it happens to their sisters, until it happens to their daughters.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by RoyalUc(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

But life *is* that simple.

Instead of humans to take responsibility for their actions and find ways to rectify or adjust the situation, we prefer finding an excuse.... a higher power..... some spirit or demon.... luck.... fate....

My point? Take full responsibility for whatever you do. Whether good or bad. If things are not going well, instead of running around looking for a spiritual solution, why not sit down and evaluate yourself for just 30 minutes.

Most problems will get solved if we just apply a little bit of thinking power.

I'm glad you said "most problems will get solved if we just apply a little bit of thinking power" but not all
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by RoyalUc(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why do you ask? If it was that real, I often wondered how come yahoo-yahoo boys still depend on scamming folks to make money even after their many money rituals? undecided

So you can confirm that money ritual is a delusion. It does not work.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by RoyalUc(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You claim they do but I have never met any since I have been out in the West. All claims I had previously heard have been adequately debunked since then. So, you tell me. undecided

2. Can you please get back to telling us about your personal experience with spiritual wife/husband. So far, all I hear people saying is they are afraid of having sexual dreams. undecided

I'm now in Nigeria and have never been to Iceland. It will be correct to say there are no tall Icelanders since I've never seen one. For you, what you have not seen or experienced doesn't exist.

I've had my own spiritual experiences but will that convince you since you have not seen it for yourself?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by ZaddyJ: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am asking as far as you since to know of spiritual wife's would mean you in fact have one since no man or woman is able to peep into the dreaming of another. undecided
Ask your older brother first if you dont have ask your older sister they are in a better position to tell u ,Who knows I may have got the gist from your older sister sef shocked
Your filthy ,dum and watery questions shows how u may be a small boy born in the 90's and or later 90's. So hence I am referring you to my equals in your home

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by darealez(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you incapable of explaining it why menton it at all to anyone to begin with? undecided
The context with which you requested explanation is geoid enough to advise a refrain from what already seem as though a fruitless traverse.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by kushme: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2023
sulaimania2003:

Yes,it is real and very serious.
They follow her every where mostly in a spiritual way not physical to her but she see him in dreamlike .
All you saying its not real ,I pray you won't jam one one day and you wont be spiritually fit to fight and chase them away .
There is spiritual wife too lol .This life hen.May God protect us from the unseen .

Is the spiritual husband that jobless? So, his spiritual existence is to be following physical pvcci everywhere until night or sleeping time just to have spiritual sex with her. Who would look after the spiritual kids should they have any?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by colp2015: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yoighaman:
Seriously, how can one get a spiritual wife? The experience would be lovely. Imagine having fun when you are awake and the fun continues while you are asleep. That's enjoyment raised to power 3.

Go through the diary here: https://www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

Shalom.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
RoyalUc:
â–  I'm now in Nigeria and have never been to Iceland. It will be correct to say there are no tall Icelanders since I've never seen one. For you, what you have not seen or experienced doesn't exist.
â–  I've had my own spiritual experiences but will that convince you since you have not seen it for yourself?
You claim you have seen though so tell us of what you saw. undecided

2. At least be able to convince me it is not something that fits squarely in the DSM-5 naw. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by colp2015: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Is this whole spiritual husband thing really real? And how does a woman knows that she has a spiritual husband?

Does he appear to her in person at night or what?
Valid questions.

Check the discussion copied below for clues:

https://www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

"A man with experience is never at the mercy of a man with theory." - Derek Prince.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
RoyalUc:
â–  So you can confirm that money ritual is a delusion. It does not work.
Try to comprehend what you read, OK. I can't confirm money rituals are real since I have never witnessed it myself, and never in fact met an actual case who didn't need to work for a living. Get it? undecided

Back in the 80s, we were regaled with stories of how those who engage in money rituals would simply call out the names of their victims and money would come pouring in. Meaning no need to work at all for money, right? But all those that I were accused of this all has jobs and businesses, even scams, that required their regular attention for their survival then too. So fast forward to yahoo-yahoo days and the same pattern of accused money rituals needing to work hard for their money continues. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by RoyalUc(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Try to comprehend what you read, OK. I can't confirm money rituals are real since I have never witnessed it myself, and never in fact met an actual case who didn't need to work for a living. Get it? undecided

Back in the 80s, we were regaled with stories of how those who engage in money rituals would simply call out the names of their victims and money would come pouring in. Meaning no need to work at all for money, right? But all those that I were accused of this all has jobs and businesses, even scams, that required their regular attention for their survival then too. So fast forward to yahoo-yahoo days and the same pattern of accused money rituals needing to work hard for their money continues. undecided

So why do they have to use people for rituals since they need to work hard for their money?
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
RoyalUc:
â–  So why do they have to use people for rituals since they need to work hard for their money?
You tell me because I have yet to figure out the meaning behind such rituals if after it all they still need to work hard like the rest of us. And this since the 80s. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Why can't you guys stop them in the spiritual realm before they manifest in the physical realm?

Isn't it that some of you Africans claim to be spiritually woke and that everything happens in the spirit before it eventually manifest in the physical?
Westerhoffe:

Greed and corruption is the problem of Africa.

Remove those 2 and watch Africa soar.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anything can be summarized.
sylve11:

Renew shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless shall become King.

We can talk more about this outside here if you're interested.

It's going to be a very lengthy discussion, anyway. cool
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by hardbody: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
RoyalUc:

Be careful what you wish for

I choose my battles. Don't cry for me bro.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by BrazilianOG(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This spiritual husband nonsense .... women go get yourself mentally examined by a professional mental health therapist to be sure those delusions are not symptoms of a bigger problem. undecided

As for you being single at 39, big whoop! There are lots of things you have probably not achieved in your 39 years as well. Focus your attention equally on those. undecided
Go get a life MADAM
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by RoyalUc(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
hardbody:

I choose my battles. Don't cry for me bro.

I believe you
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Farfalla(f): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

How do you know that she wasted her youthful years selecting?

Is selecting not part of courtship/dating? grin

If animals in the wild have the luxury of selecting their mates, why shouldn't humans?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Farfalla:

Is selecting not part of courtship/dating? grin

If animals in the wild have the luxury of selecting their mates, why shouldn't humans?

Lol. You have a very good point. grin

Help us ask them why it's so wrong. Maybe they are hurt and want to mock such women because they didn't select them?

I'm surprised that animals do courtship thingies, but Nigerian men will dare not let women do so. But they are free to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Farfalla(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. You have a very good point. grin

Help us ask them why it's so wrong. Maybe they are hurt and want to mock such women because they didn't select them?

I'm surprised that animals do courtship thingies, but Nigerian men will dare not let women do so. But they are free to themselves.

They are aware that selecting is not wrong. Afterall, didn't their wives and girlfriends select them? The only problem they have is a woman selecting another partner. That's the problem right there. It has got to be them being chosen.

They're mocking the woman because she represents the women who have rejected them. They believe that such women should be severely "punished" by the universe for being too choosy, as is the case with the lady weeping in the video. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Farfalla:

They are aware that selecting is not wrong. Afterall, didn't their wives and girlfriends select them? The only problem they have is a woman selecting another partner. That's the problem right there. It has got to be them being chosen.

They're mocking the woman because she represents the women who have rejected them. They believe that such women should be severely "punished" by the universe for being too choosy, as is the case with the lady weeping in the video. cheesy

The bitterness they pass through is a pity. Who told them that they are the best, most perfect , loving men in the world who should be accepted just because they have a schlong? There's a lot of emotional intelligence they lack, this logical lot. They did not grow up right. They need oxygen to get to every part of their brains. The display is pitiful.

The same way they rejoice when a girl is killed. They're still so angry girls didn't choose them, and clearly they were right not to, so they feel happy when one dies.

There are so many incels on the forum. And the red pill is destroying their braincells daily, at a very fast rate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by KORLAR(m): 1:13am On Nov 13, 2023
lexy2014:
can you negate anything he said?

I negate everything if he’s just speaking based on conjecture
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Raalsalghul: 3:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Karemarealty288:
You even get spiritual husband....you try sef, what about those wey no get both physical and spiritual wetin you want make dem do?

grin
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by lexy2014: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2023
KORLAR:

I negate everything if he’s just speaking based on conjecture

can you negate anything he said? yes or no
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by pansophist(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Zonefree:
At 20-26 years, she had numerous men coming at her but she neglected them cos she was busy exploring and whoring her flower age.

At 27-33 years, she flooded religious houses, praying and fasting for same men she rejected and neglected during her flower age.

At 39, she's now blaming innocent spirit husband for her mistakes.
She didn't remember spirit husband when she was flying from dick to dick like a butterfly during her flower age.

Women should learn to take responsibility for their actions!

Why are you so bitter with women? Always approaching women's issues in a negative light.

Basically, men are good, women are bad.

Lots of women are deceived by men, get them pregnant, and are dumped. How about that? Lots of women dated men for years, loyal and good to them but he is a manchild, a serial cheater, and wasted her best years. What about that?

Don't you even have work? you are always on every post on the first page with the only aim of insulting and downgrading women. So you are an alpha male like this? grin

There are guys way younger than you and are millionaires, does it mean you wasted your years as well? Why are you not a millionaire?

The idea that because a lady is single at a particular age, it means she was wayward is wrong. Why do you have to interpret everything from a narrow position of negativity? There is more than one way to see things, and seeing it without bias and negativity as well.

I wonder why the mod allows such comments to flourish without being hidden. But I understand that toxic comments create engagement.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by ZaddyJ: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am asking as far as you since to know of spiritual wife's would mean you in fact have one since no man or woman is able to peep into the dreaming of another. undecided

Bro like I said ask my equals in your house
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
ZaddyJ:
Bro like I said ask my equals in your house
Your kind of brainwashing cannot exist around me. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by ZaddyJ: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your kind of brainwashing cannot exist around me. undecided
You re very Insensible
You know what , kids like you needs to be sent home to deliver message to your older siblings
Who's equals you insult at will.
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
ZaddyJ:
You re very Insensible. You know what , kids like you needs to be sent home to deliver message to your older siblings. Who's equals you insult at will.
Again, this level of brainwashing does not exist around me. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Finding The Perfect One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.