Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews (6075 Views)

Anyone Get Feedback From Food Concept / GTB Feedback After Gamified Assessment / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by tonesky(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2023
I noticed that most companies do not get back to candidates with feedback after interviews. What is the maximum time to get feedback after interviews?
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by westlius(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:
I noticed that most companies do not get back to candidates with feedback after interviews. What is the maximum time to get feedback after interviews?
2 days till 2 weeks

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by damilola4162(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mostly after two to three months

Meanwhile, check out Wizkid's greatest hits as he announces retirement | Tribute to a Music Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKtIAdG3a98

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by omoyankee3(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anywhere between a few hours and a few months.
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Skillsnigeria: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Dangrace01: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Omo
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by thesicilian: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Abroad most of the time you'll get feedback within 72hrs to 2 weeks.

In Nigeria if you're not employed immediately at the interview, just keep applying to other companies. Feedback may never come.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by bfn1: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:
Is there a set time for this? I don't think so. It varies across companies.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Segsamsy: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
2 weeks max n if der is no feedback call them to give your own feedback.

9 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by do4luv14(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:

It differs,

Bout of they don't get back to you after 2 weeks, Sope oti lo

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by oyeb15: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Interviews don't exist anymore except visa interview. It's now dancing to d gallery. Connection get d job.

The only interview later is ' hope you can do this job'.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Adewale1603(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Some never get feedbacks
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by martinz1: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
if they really need you and what you have to offer them,
the answer is asap,

but if not ,it might take a while base on their recruitment process
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Ekakamba: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2023

Mins, Hours, Days, Months, and even Years.
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Omezif(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
It depends on how serious they are looking for workers, sometimes you would get all the feedback that you want or got employed immediately after interview.
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by id4sho(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by id4sho(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:
Forever embarassed
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Darkandhandsom(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
1 month to 2 months.

I just got my offer letter after 4 days

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by CallmeTrinity: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
if you have to ask then you didnt get the job. What i mean is when you have to wait so long to the extent that you start wondering when you will hear from them then forget it. you didnt get the job

10 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Gofwane(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
I have worked in three different companies and I got hired right after all three interviews.
They just asked me " when do you think you can start"?

13 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by amstamon: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
It either takes less than 3 weeks or forever grin depending on their choice of preference, if they want you or not grin grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by rickleye: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:

On average within 2 weeks.
On the 3rd week you could send a kind follow up letter asking for an update.
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by NwaliE01: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
My job with a multinational company back home in 2009 took about 3 months before they invited me for training.
Good things sometimes requires long suffering.
Keep faith alive bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Risingblue008(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Infinity
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Teeklef(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
It depends,it may be according to next presidential election.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Stop looking for salary Jobs, it's a modern form of slavery,

1. They tell you when to come to work

2. They tell you how to dress

3. They pay you how much they choose no matter how much the company makes

4. They tell you when you can rest and when you can eat

5. They have total control over your life

6. They own your whole life

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
As an employer, when there's an opening in my organization, the persons I invite for interview stand a 95% chance of getting the job. I use the emails, cover letters, and CVs to screen out 99% of the candidates.

The interview is a mere formality and is always virtual, and just an opportunity to see the successful candidate's face and his demeanor.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:

some recruiters will ghost you grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by yewit37486: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
if you have to ask then you didnt get the job. What i mean is when you have to wait so long to the extent that you start wondering when you will hear from them then forget it. you didnt get the job

Not at all times. There are a few cases where companies start the hiring process and for whatever reason place it on hold, and don't necessarily communicate to the candidates. When the candidate calls, all they can tell you is you were successful at that stage, and they will get back to you when they are ready.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by free2ryhme: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:

wahala
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
I have not really applied for jobs before , my internship it was the next day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korean Government Fully-funded Scholarships For International Students / Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) / IKEDC Recruitment !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.