Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Bayelsa Election: They Are Paying For Voters Cards In Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: They Are Paying For Voters Cards In Warri (252 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Election: They Are Paying For Voters Cards In Warri by Stargirl13: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2023
A user on X with the name Eveben94 said they are paying to those who have voter cards in Warri and She suspects they are going to use them for tomorrow's election in Bayelsa.

Re: Bayelsa Election: They Are Paying For Voters Cards In Warri by SadiqBabaSani: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2023
If he/she can secretly record, it will aid the authorities in terms of evidence when the Crooks are apprehended. The political class don't rate us at all
Re: Bayelsa Election: They Are Paying For Voters Cards In Warri by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2023
PDP and labour party must not rig this election
Re: Bayelsa Election: They Are Paying For Voters Cards In Warri by Zionmdde: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
yarimo:
PDP and labour party must not rig this election
Yes oooo
And anyone who attempts to deny people of the mandate or rig this election must die

Anybody in NL who supports rigging of the election in anyway must die

Any ballot box snatcher or individual who alters results must die

Say amen abeg
Re: Bayelsa Election: They Are Paying For Voters Cards In Warri by Evestar200(f): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
This thing don reach here 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪.

Anyway is true. They were even announcing it To tell you how bad Nigeria is.

People were writing their names and account numbers. I could have videoed it but I didn't want anyone to damage my phone or beat me because some thugs were there, so I just walked past them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Palliatives: Niger Buys 200 Commuter Buses, Awards Contract For 566 Km Roads / Obanikoro Got N19m For Delivering N1.2bn Cash To Fayose — Efcc’s Witness / Saying Benin Founded Lagos Shows How Unintelligent Some People Are - THAT IS HIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.