Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Comes First For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes First For You? (982 Views)

Just Curious>>>>>>who Comes First In A Man's Life? / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes First For You? by sylvao2000(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2007
What comes first for you?

I've often put God and family ahead of my girl, and there's been only one time I've actualy skipped family to see a girl (only because I knew I wouldn't see them another day)

So, how about you?

Do you go out of your way and cancel shit for the taco supreme or is it a "meh" on your list of things to do?
Re: What Comes First For You? by mellow(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2007
Never thought of it before. Am I suppose to say something?
Re: What Comes First For You? by samyyoung1(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2008
DA ABUNDANT MERCIES OF JESUS CHRIST
Re: What Comes First For You? by donpapa(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2008
What comes first for you?

My Creator and my Family. wink
Re: What Comes First For You? by iice(f): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2008
My family
Re: What Comes First For You? by squirrel20(f): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2008
God and my family comes first,
Re: What Comes First For You? by orekinky: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2012
Olu-Orun. Olowo ori mi, what else, family, biz, social life etc, will trash them out accordingly.
Re: What Comes First For You? by SweetSex(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2012
I dey chop, wen I'm through, I will let u know, abi?

(1) (Reply)

Searching For The Right One / Can You Date your Friend's Ex? / Abortion, Should I Chase Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.