Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? (6930 Views)

Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by nairavsdollars(f): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
What is happening here?

11 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na some people dey back roll. Seems they're even observing social distancing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Babangidapikin: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
He did same for Prof during the primaries ... Like he doesn't need the spotlight....las las he is the spotlight ... Small thing they for erase President Kagame in this photo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by matify83: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
"Things getting out of hand" pose.

Why so much gap?

Nigeria is no longer at the center of Africa diplomacy.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by ahnie: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
He dey observe social distance he wasn't pushed out.

No Nigerian flag there too.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by YourMrBoo: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Did you even notice that there is no Nigerian flag grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by helinues: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
The fault finders, even if he was in the front row, the born wailers go still find something wey no lost .

Make una channel una energy on things that will better una life, no be to dey carry politics matter for head like gala

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by id911(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Nice observation tho

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by donphilopus: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Babangidapikin:
He did same for Prof during the primaries ... Like he doesn't need the spotlight....las las he is the spotlight ... Small thing they for erase President Kagame in this photo.

As if you knew what I wanted to type. During the Peace accord signing, he stood at the far end. When they (APC Presidential aspirants) met with the then President Buhari, he stood at the far end too. If not that he's the President of Nigeria now, he would still stand at far ends for photographs.

Take a look at the picture they took during the signing of peace accord. He wasn't even fully captured. Tinubu wey nor send. Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Oga Tinubu no win any election to be president...na INEC rig am for am... The world knows ....all da times

Him de smell like Corruption 😳

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Kafirbigot: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Chai...the disgrace is super imposed.

Even as docile as Buhari was, he wasn't treated this way.

The most Populous black Nation should be more prominent than the Rwanda President.

See as Tinubu dey like person wey Dem force to snap Pinsure . cheesy
Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
I can't see him .
Oh he was left behind .

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by successmatters(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
They removed Nigeria's flag from the podium?

Leper

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by helinues: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Chai...the disgrace is super imposed.

Even as docile as Buhari was, he wasn't treated this way.

The most Populous black Nation should be more prominent than the Rwanda President.

See as Tinubu dey like person wey Dem force to snap Pinsure . cheesy

Tell Peter Obi to attend the summit, if they wont bundle him out like a petty thief

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by OBTOREPA(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Leave our president alone
Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Abdullah36(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
May be they are arranged based on age grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by successmatters(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Abdullah36:
May be they are arranged based on age grin
Ancestors first cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Emco1: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
YourMrBoo:

I observe it too

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Dapson73(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Obidients and wailing are inseparable. If you know, you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Urheadmaster(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Corona virus is gone but some mofos up there are saying that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is observing social distance tongue

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
I think because of the nature of his outfit and the height...the camera man will want to arrange to perfection.
That still doesn't make his less of a president tho

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Nonexisting1: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Meaning he shouldn't have been there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Catapault: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
ALL I SEE IN THESE COMMENTS ARE IPOB FOLKS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM.

NIGERIA IS JUST TOO BIG FOR ALL THESE INFERIORITY COMPLEX POSTS I’M READING HERE.

OUT OF THE 14 COUNTRIES OF WEST AFRICA, NIGERIA ACCOUNTS FOR 75% OF WEST AFRICAN GDP.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY THAT WITHOUT NIGERIA, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WEST AFRICA OR EVEN AFRICA.

SO WHY WOULD THE PRESIDENT OF SUCH AN IMPORTANT COUNTRY BE JOSTLING FOR SPACE TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE WITH THE PRESIDENT OF MALAWI AND ZAMBIA?

WHY?

TINUBU I’M SURE IS EVEN BORED WITH THE WHOLE DAMN THING AND JUST WANTS TO RETURN HOME AND CONTINUE HIS WORK IN REPOSITIONING THE ECONOMY.

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Nokio2: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
At least bubu always dey middle
What a gazelle gagara...
I dedicate 1 corner by whoever for him and template Landover
Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by helinues: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Catapault:

NIGERIA IS JUST TOO BIG FOR ALL THESE INFERIORITY COMPLEX POSTS I’M READING HERE.

OUT OF THE 14 COUNTRIES OF WEST AFRICA, NIGERIA ACCOUNTS FOR 75% OF WEST AFRICAN GDP.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY THAT WITHOUT NIGERIA, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WEST AFRICA OR EVEN AFRICA.

SO WHY WOULD THE PRESIDENT OF SUCH AN IMPORTANT COUNTRY BE JOSTLING FOR SPACE TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE WITH THE PRESIDENT OF MALAWI AND ZAMBIA?

They are called children of hate and perdition for a reason.

A day without them hating is an incomplete day

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by successmatters(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Catapault:

At least Malawi and Zambia has their flags represented grin
Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Quranisforfools: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Believe you me, you don't want that ugly baboon face to be front and centre in this picture.
Better to move it out of the field of vision.

nairavsdollars:
What is happening here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by helinues: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

Stop switching monikers to revalidate yourself. You are the same op,no be today I dey burst you

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Catapault: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
successmatters:

SO WHAT? WHO CARES?

THEY NEED THE RECOGNITION.

NIGERIA IS THE BOSS ALREADY.

WHO DOESN’T KNOW OUR FLAG?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Ikpunnegi01: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:
The fault finders, even if he was in the front row, the born wailers go still find something wey no lost .

Make una channel una energy on things that will better una life, no be to dey carry politics matter for head like gala
nonsense talk. Fault finder, na them snap the picture abi na them plant ebola there? Your brain needs oil and alignment.. Tueh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by successmatters(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Catapault:

SO WHAT? WHO CARES?

THEY NEED THE RECOGNITION.

NIGERIA IS THE BOSS ALREADY.

Boss that has their president moved apart so he won't spread corruption on others? grin
Re: Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? by Catapault: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

They are called children of hate and perdition for a reason.

A day without them hating is an incomplete day

IT’S ACTUALLY COMICAL TO BEHOLD.

THE WORLD SIMPLY DOESN’T SEE NIGERIA THE WAY THESE OUTCASTS SEE HER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House / FG Asks States To Submit End SARS Judicial Panel Reports / Impunity In The Villa As Aisha Buhari, Kids Confront Husband’s PA, Shots Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.