Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections (8895 Views)

Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by ufuosman(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2023
Dey play
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by Onyema190: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2023
IREV again! Trust I can never trust INEC again.

1 Like

Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by BrickDevo: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2023
We don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by Solsix(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

For now, to be very honest, I really cannot say what the IREV is supposed to be doing any longer...

What the INEC said earlier that it was supposed to be, the supreme court said another thing altogether.

And we cannot go back to listen to the INEC again,, since the supreme court have already spoken.
I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2023
Tinububalls:

You're a very gullible zombie.
I can't leave my gate today in Imo state. And I know 80% won't.

As far as having little faith left in me towards believing in the fake bunch of lies called Nigeria is concerned,, for the sake of my kids who are going to live here,, I will have that small faith, so that my kids can learn patriotism and civility through me.

If it makes me be a gullible zombie,, then so be it.

I am a strong Obidient.
And our fight just began.
You must trust in Nigeria first.. before you can fight and die for Nigeria.
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2023
crazygod:
People still care about voting in this country? Wow. undecided

Wetin we go do kwánụ?
If you don't vote, the demons will come out and vote their devil-master in.
And we will all be in wahalla.
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by bentenny(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Yes ohh...ready to upload a babe who just came out from the bathroom!
Dey play!

1 Like

Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Judolisco:
Nobody said IREV is irrelevant, because IREV malfunctioned should not be a basis for cancellation of a whole election
Go and read the Supreme Court Final Judgement on Atiku and Obi Petitions..

After that, you come back and read this thing you wrote here all over again and see how silly it sounds.
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by StainlessCup: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

For now, to be very honest, I really cannot say what the IREV is supposed to be doing any longer...

What the INEC said earlier that it was supposed to be, the supreme court said another thing altogether.

And we cannot go back to listen to the INEC again,, since the supreme court have already spoken.

Tell us something else. IREV is unknown to law and so serves no purpose according to the supreme court.

1 Like

Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2023
StainlessCup:

Tell us something else. IREV is unknown to law and so serves no purpose according to the supreme court.
Well.

It pains me that the INEC requested for more than ₦3bn for the IREV -- and that was after the SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT that they made this request..

And NOBODY will ever ask questions..
Why would they be investing money into something that is OUTLAWED.??
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by Judolisco(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Go and read the Supreme Court Final Judgement on Atiku and Obi Petitions..

After that, you come back and read this thing you wrote here all over again and see how silly it sounds.
I don't need to read it, I heard d judgement, the judge said although it's enhances transparency and confidence of the people in inec... IREV portal is not a collation portal.... I don't know what's difficult for you guys to understand.... Results are collated manually... Because there was a glitch now on d portal d whole election should be nullified?
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by thomasjoe(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Lethargy....

Nigerians have moved on.
The joke is on INEC and the Judiciary
BluntCrazeMan:
Dear Nairalanders.

Let us give the IREV one more trial.
Let's do this again one more time.

https://inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types/5f129a04df41d910dcdc1d51?type=gov

I wasn't really expecting INEC to deploy the IREV again, after their own lawyers went to the court to testify that the IREV is irrelevant.

Nevertheless, even though we don't trust the IREV and the INEC themselves any longer.,, let's still hold them by their words again...
But this time, don't expect them to keep their words.

VOTERS.!!
PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR VOTES FROM THE POLLING-UNITS TO THE WARDS, TO THE LGAS, AND TO THE FINAL STATE COLLATION CENTERS..

IF THEY PREVENT YOU FROM GOING INSIDE, NO PROBLEMS..
STAY CLOSE ENOUGH IN YOUR LARGE NUMBERS, AND KEEP THE ACCREDITED AGENTS INSIDE, THEN, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AT ALL TIMES.

ONCE YOU SEE ANY MANIPULATIONS GOING ON,, USE YOUR LIVE VIDEOS ON THEM IMMEDIATELY..
AND LEAVE THE REST.

PARTY AGENTS.!!!
PLEASE STOP STAGING WALK-OUTS, AND STOP LEAVING THE COLLATION CENTERS..
(IT DIRECTLY EQUATES TO THE IPOB’S CRAZY STRATEGY OF BOYCOTTING ELECTIONS..)

SO STOP IT..!!
IT'S BETTER FOR YOU TO STAY THERE AND VIDEO EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING THERE FOR SAKE OF EVIDENCE..

AND EVEN, YOU HAVE TO SIGN ALL THOSE SO-CALLED MANIPULATED RESULTS, AND WRITE “OBJECTION” NEAR YOUR NAME, AFTER SIGNING YOUR PORTION..

We must get it right only if we try to do the actual right things,, and not by trying to out-do them or out-smart them in their game of foolery and evil.

As for the ONLINE MONITORING COMMUNITY,, we only have the IREV...,, at-least for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Judolisco:
I don't need to read it, I heard d judgement, the judge said although it's enhances transparency and confidence of the people in inec... IREV portal is not a collation portal.... I don't know what's difficult for you guys to understand.... Results are collated manually... Because there was a glitch now on d portal d whole election should be nullified?

Oga..
Go and read the Judgement.

And nobody is saying that today's elections should be nullified.

And if the word “nullified” in your response above has nothing to do with the elections of today,, please don't bother responding further to this comment of mine..
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by israelmao(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
It's sheer foolishness and deception to expect body to be in perfect condition when the head is corrupt,Yakubu Mahmoud is fantastically corrupt.
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by Guyman01: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
adioolayi:
"It's illegal to collate electronically"

-INEC.

You can view IREV just to satisfy your curiosity...it doesn't mean anything grin
I rather watch Tom and Jerry cartoon with my kids than iREV that INEC already told the court its unconstitutional grin

1 Like

Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by LordBillionz: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Na them sabi
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by Chibuezem(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
Zionmdde:
The youths really trusted INEC during the presidential election. That was the one chance inec had to prove to Nigerians that their votes are important and they count

Today, that trust is completely gone. The highest rigger will always likely win.
Most Nigerians in the next presidential elections may likely sell thier votes for 5k sef....
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by Judolisco(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Oga..
Go and read the Judgement.

And nobody is saying that today's elections should be nullified.

And if the word “nullified” in your response above has nothing to do with the elections of today,, please don't bother responding further to this comment of mine..
u r jst, shouting go and read d judgement... What part of the judgement on IREV is wrong? IREV is not a collation portal.. Shikenan
Re: The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
Judolisco:
u r jst, shouting go and read d judgement... What part of the judgement on IREV is wrong? IREV is not a collation portal.. Shikenan
That IREV is just existing.
But it is of no use in the election.

Was that not the judgement?

So, is that not what I am saying too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors / EFCC Probes Osun LG Funds, Grills Perm Sec, Others / Police Arrests 10 Boko Haram Suspect In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.