Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors (8838 Views)

I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. / Buhari: There Are Traitors In My Government / Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by bofoy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
I am an ibibio currently residing in umuahia the Abia state capital, i didn't kwn that igbos hates us (cross riverine/ ibomite ) that much. Calling us various names , alleging that we didn't support them during the civil WAR rather we were killing them, there hold us in mind to the point that is even hard to associate freely with them, their girls are very tribalistic loving only their ibo guys seeing boys of other regions as slowpokes becos there are faithful and secere . There (igbos) are not secere people always trying to dupe at anytime. I wonder the tribe igbo will allied with if there can't allied with us their neighbour. North no like dem yoruba the same thing. To the best of my knowledge as a calabar guy wer i be my forefathers many of them where brafrans soldier but now there are trying to rewrite history inorder to develop hatred.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by ckmayoca: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Guy get away and stop saying nonsense online. If u don't have something to do ,go iron ur cloths tomorrow is monday.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by IGBOPRINCE: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
I am an ibibio currently residing in umuahia the Abia state capital, i didn't kwn that igbos hates us (cross riverine/ ibomite ) that much. Calling us various names , alleging that we didn't support them during the civil WAR rather we were killing them, there hold us in mind to the point that is even hard to associate freely with them, their girls are very tribalistic loving only their ibo guys seeing boys of other regions as slowpokes becos there are faithful and secere . There (igbos) are not secere people always trying to dupe at anytime. I wonder the tribe igbo will allied with if there can't allied with us their neighbour. North no like dem yoruba the same thing. To the best of my knowledge as a calabar guy wer i be my forefathers many of them where brafrans soldier but now there are trying to rewrite history inorder to develop hatred.
mumu , I have heard impostor like you coming here to tell us super story,
Bring another ways to cause divisions among Ss and SE cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by ikeg7416: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:

Is that so. Is it only Abia, in fact add Anioma, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, etc to the list too. Since you want to be a story teller, add more salt to it. The one you added is not enough. Make it juicy. We are listening

Oya someone get am salt, make you give am.

In PEJ voice "continue"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by pussyphilia(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Op, if you are from Efik/Ibibio, then Buhari is a professor of Economics!

Shameless impostor!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by loopman: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
I predict,,some weed smoking riff raft will soon call the Op a Yoruba boy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:

Another divisive yoruba alert. Ibibios and Igbos...beware! They use words like "cross riverine/ ibomite" as if it means anything.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
I know your problem........

Why vent your spleen on the entire Igbo race over a disgrace you got from one little igbo girl that rejected you C'mon be a man and move on with ya life....

We, as Igbos love our Effik/Ibibio brothers..... Gen. Philip Effiong, an effik man, was 2nd in cmd to Odumegwu......

So deal with your self........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by HARDBUOI: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
YORUBA TRAITOR AS USUAL

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
basbone:
I know your problem........

Why vent your spleen on the entire Igbo race over a disgrace you got from one little igbo girl that rejected you C'mon be a man and move on with ya life....

We, as Igbos love our Effik/Ibibio brothers..... Gen. Philip Effiong, an effik man, was 2nd in cmd to Odumegwu......

So deal with your self........

Op is a typical sorry state yoruba man...that's their M.O.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by cybertyrant(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
stop misleading people,the second in command of the biafran army was effiong from efik/ibibio

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by EteEdoho: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
Atuke?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by demolinka(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:
It happened 4 mins later...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by IGBOPRINCE: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:
what do you expect us to call him?, an igbo boi?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by bofoy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
EteEdoho:
Atuke?
aba dihe nto ini idem mfo o

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by bofoy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
EteEdoho:
Atuke?
aba dihe nto ini idem mfo o unehe imaha nyein
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
^ "Go to school", dull@rdism is bad for your brain

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by coolscott(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
[size=13pt]I know that a good number of cross river people fought on the Biafra side but the thing is most Igbos have a natural disgruntledness inside. They can't seem to overcome it and therefore secret a constant negative energy on those who unfortunately have their attention at the moment.[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by EteEdoho: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
aba dihe nto ini idem mfo o
Afaha Eket,Eket.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by RisingSun1: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
I know that you are yoruba,but I want to tell our brothers from Akwa ibom and Cross river who are viewing this thread that Aba in Abia State (the same state he claimed he is writing from) has large population of AK/CR people living and doing their various businesses without any discrimination whatsoever.

I think Aba is one of the cities in Nigeria that you can see large gathering of AK/CR people outside their states.If they are being discriminated at,they won't be there in their large numbers.

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by petersje8: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Igbos are too much. Threads are being opened about them. Seems it makes the business of nairaland boom. It hardly takes 48hrs without seeing any biafran and Igbo threads.

Umuigbo umunne'm Mmamma nu oooo!!!

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by 1after: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:

I gave up on those red mud people when one of them said Yoruba should be blamed for the rot in Abia state. Lmaoooooo

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
petersje8:
Igbos are too much. Threads are being opened about them. Seems it makes the business of nairaland boom. It hardly takes 48hrs without seeing any biafran and Igbo threads.

Umuigbo umunne'm Mmamma nu oooo!!!
gbam grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
I shouldn't be introducing myself here again but that op is a bloody liar. I am from akwa ibom, ananng precisely, when i was still in Nigeria then i reside at aba though i schooled at anambra(boarding). The way we speak our language there at aba, one would think that we are akwa ibom even when i speak about it in school at anambra ppl would be saying things like it is not a new thing that the aro/ibibio war was ended thru marriage and since then we have been more neigbourly to one another. Skip that effiong was second in command to ojukwu, the wife of peter obi is a calabar woman and still they vote him till his second tenure same with godswill akpabio his wife is from enugu and i knw that both state first ladies were really appreciated for their gestures towards the widows and the upliftment of the state thus behind every successful man is a woman at his side. Even after the civil war it was the igbos we trusted the most and they did the same. So their is no way the igbos can accuss us of betraying them so op if you are from akwa ibom i will advice you to redo a class on history or go to aba and see how we live with one another with fear of intimidation by our host. Peace and please don't accuse the igbos of anything.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
BIG LIES! I have 2 Ibibio friends who have been my hostel room mates.
Sometimes both of them spend holiday at our house 4 months, eat with us and enjoy themselves.
The same Abia state have a big number of Akwa ibom/Calabar people living peacefully in the state.
- My Cousin married an Efik Guy in January. I did an Ashebi in the traditional wedding.
Both Akpabio and Liyel Imoke married from South East.
Lets Stop Spreading falsehood and live in Peace and Love.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by JoeBlocks(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
BIG LIES! I have 2 Ibibio friends who have been my hostel room mates.
Sometimes both of them spend holiday at our house 4 months, eat with us and enjoy themselves.
The same Abia state have a big number of Akwa ibom/Calabar people living peacefully in the state.
- My Cousin married an Efik Guy in January. I did an Ashebi in the traditional wedding.
Both Akpabio and Liyel Imoke married from South East.
Lets Stop Spreading falsehood and live in Peace and Love.
Em pardon me, what has all what you typed got to do with what happened during the late sixties?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Em pardon me, what has all what you typed got to do with what happened during the late sixties?
I just want to correct him on the falsehood he want to spread.
What happened in the sixties is gone, nobody should capitalize on it to spread falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by JoeBlocks(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I just want to correct him on the falsehood he want to spread.
What happened in the sixties is gone, nobody should capitalize on it to spread falsehood.
Falsehood? He merely gave his opinion base on his personal experience, and so did you. So, I don't see where the falsehood is.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Falsehood? He merely gave his opinion base on his personal experience, and so did you. So, I don't see where the falsehood is.
I am not a small kid, you and I know how falsehood against Igbos sell fastly in this country.
He lied that Igbos hate efik/ibibios, he was confronted and you call that opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I know that a good number of cross river people fought on the Biafra side but the thing is most Igbos have a natural disgruntledness inside. They can't seem to overcome it and therefore secret a constant negative energy on those who unfortunately have their attention at the moment.[/size]

Same yoruba op changing his writing from another moniker...think we won't recognize him.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by aribisala0(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ibos are contemptuous of everyone which leads one to suspect deep self loathing. They call Efik/Ibibios Mmong, Mmongho and other derogatory terms this is eually true for Ikwerres and many other Eastern minorities. We all know this. An Ibo woman would rather marry Yoruba than marry Mmongo or Ogoni or Ijaw .They only want to marry their oil. The Ibos know this, The Ibibios know this and so on. In the Abia axis there are some Ibos that share kinship with their Ibo neighbours and perhaps the story is slightly different but again What do the mainstream Ibos think of such Ibos as the Abiribas and Ohafias? We know.....
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Mr, even if he gave his own experience doesn't mean it's all true. Humans are unique, we have different thought, ideas and prespective. Majority of igbos do not see us as enemies had it been another person was there the guy calling ibibios foes would have been given a knock, slap or a shut up statement. Had the ibibios been treacheous the igbos would not have ika L.G as an indigenous tribe in akwa ibom and if you doubt me go to aba and see how we co-exist ourselves. So the op's point of view is baseless and pointless

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start / Lagos Plans New Independent Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.