Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (78194 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by agadamalik(m): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

And you believed this?
You are on a long thinnnn bro.
This one is very clear. Over voting in Kogi Central. Check out all the results from Kogi Central.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Addme: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2023
agadamalik:
This one is very clear. Over voting in Kogi Central. Check out all the results from Kogi Central.
I understand but INEC taking it is what I'm not sure of. This will only lead to Court and you know what, Ododo would have been sworn in.
The case of Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State comes to mind.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by nighthawk1: 5:48am On Nov 12, 2023
TruthsFM:
So far in the Irev portal

FROM THE RULING OF THE SUPREME COURT, IREV DOESN'T COUNT AGAIN.

Form EC and manual collation of the result that primarily counts. Scale these two first before 'GO TO COURT' to ensure electoral victory before and after.

IREV is just a movie screen. The judges have spoken. We now know the battle grounds for elections in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by agadamalik(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I understand but INEC taking it is what I'm not sure of. This will only lead to Court and you know what, Ododo would have been sworn in.
The case of Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State comes to mind.
This one is very obvious. I nec give 24 hours. All the election in all the local G with over voting will be cancel
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Addme: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2023
agadamalik:
This one is very obvious. I nec give 24 hours. All the election in all the local G with over voting will be cancel
I won't argue with you on this,we wait for INEC but trust me, nothing will happen.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by agadamalik(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I won't argue with you on this,we wait for INEC but trust me, nothing will happen.
Don't be panic, INEC has asked them to go and balance the the result from the central as over voting discovered.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Coolsat(m): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2023
At this point if you still don't understand apc's game then you don't understand Nigeria's politics. APC has won already. They are using kogi west to win this election
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 6:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations 🎉 to Muri Ajaka of Sdp here. Muri tried no be small

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 6:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
The guy gave them a run for their money.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Coolsat(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2023
I see tears soon. Some people refused to learn from the last election.

Wait for INEC to make announcement, don't rejoice now and begin to cry later chanting rigging.

Kogi west is the actual target and not central.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
At this point if you still don't understand apc's game then you don't understand Nigeria's politics. APC has won already. They are using kogi west to win this election
Just wait na. No rush yourself.

When it favors you, rigging is fine. You're only against it when it's not in your favor.

Kogi west, as you know, has Lokoja and Koto as part of it.

It's shameful to bank on rigging. Change your ways.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
The guy gave them a run for their money.
Muri tried no be small thing. I respect Igala people in Kogi State politics
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Addme: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2023
agadamalik:

Don't be panic, INEC has asked them to go and balance the the result from the central as over voting discovered.

These are just social media accounts, can you give a month verifiable source where INEC gave the order at least when they cancelled 9 wards, we all saw it and they made it known.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
I see tears soon. Some people refused to learn from the last election.

Wait for INEC to make announcement, don't rejoice now and begin to cry later chanting rigging.

Kogi west is the actual target and not central.
Muri win more in Kogi west too. Muri tried no be small thing.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ejimatic: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2023
nighthawk1:

FROM THE RULING OF THE SUPREME COURT, IREV DOESN'T COUNT AGAIN.

Form EC and manual collation of the result that primarily counts. Scale these two first before 'GO TO COURT' to ensure electoral victory before and after.

IREV is just a movie screen. The judges have spoken. We now know the battle grounds for elections in Nigeria.
I agree! IREV results are just African Magic results. A waste of time!
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by monerozi5590: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Just wait na. No rush yourself.

When it favors you, rigging is fine. You're only against it when it's not in your favor.

Kogi west, as you know, has Lokoja and Koto as part of it.

It's shameful to bank on rigging. Change your ways.

Don't reply that guy again. I like APC but I don't support all APC candidates in an election.

I really don't want APC in Kogi State anymore seeing the kind of things Bello did in Kogi. Bello is a thug and a violent person. How can someone nickname himself ta ta ta ta ta ( sound of gun)

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
Muri win more in Kogi west too. Muri tried no be small thing.

Oga,stop talking nonsense na.whst is your problem? From all results posted online including your chart,ododo trashed muri in the west.keep shut
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by monerozi5590: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:

This is a clear case of rigging. What more evidence does INEC want again. Those results should be cancelled. I don't understand what INEC is saying about balancing figure.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by agadamalik(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,stop talking nonsense na.whst is your problem? From all results posted online including your chart,ododo trashed muri in the west.keep shut
inec Chairman . Thanks very much for the update.please we need more details of your results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by monerozi5590: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

You saw over voting in that analysis but your mind somehow skipped that and you started calling someone names that he is saying nonsense.

Oya, give us your own update.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

post it here now. Muri won big in Kogi west too. From what I’ve see so far. Muri don win joor. Yahaya bello has rushed to Abuja as usual
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

You saw over voting in that analysis but your mind somehow skipped that and you started calling someone names that he is saying nonsense.

Oya, give us your own update.
he has no update to give us. He’s just blowing lies and propaganda here. He can’t even post results too. Muri tried no be small thing
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
post it here now. Muri won big in Kogi west too. From what I’ve see so far. Muri don win joor. Yahaya bello has rushed to Abuja as usual

In the chart you posted,which lga did muri win in the west? When will this childishness stop
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

In the chart you posted,which lga did muri win in the west? When will this childishness stop
you post the LG Ododo win now 😂

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by monerozi5590: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
he has no update to give us. He’s just blowing lies and propaganda here. He can’t even post results too. Muri tried no be small thing

You don't even need a soothsayer to tell you that those results from Okene, Adavi and other parts of Kogi Centre were all rigged.

In a free and fair elections, Ododo no go even see 20 percent of the total votes cast.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by agadamalik(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

why insulting everyone. Why are you emotional.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Coolsat(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Leave them to be playing politics of emotions and not logic.

Even with the charts and other results awaiting it's crystal clear Ododo Of APC has won. This people refused to understand Nigeria's politics but instead chose to argue blindly.
Tears loading
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

You don't even need a soothsayer to tell you that those results from Okene, Adavi and other parts of Kogi Centre were all rigged.

In a free and fair elections, Ododo no go even see 20 percent of the total votes cast.
yes soo
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Mummiesboy: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2023
Dino yaf started crying ni
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
Muri tried no be small thing. I respect Igala people in Kogi State politics
They made their voice heard in unison.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

Don't reply that guy again. I like APC but I don't support all APC candidates in an election.

I really don't want APC in Kogi State anymore seeing the kind of things Bello did in Kogi. Bello is a thug and a violent person. How can someone nickname himself ta ta ta ta ta ( sound of gun)
They're supporting someone who failed and he's bringing another failure to succeed him.

Bello feel he's God and can decide everything. God will put him to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
They made their voice heard in unison.
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.