Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (78197 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by saintdeby(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2023
Use the link below for update for all the results in the 3 states
https://liveresults.civichive.org/off-cycle-election?state=kogi
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by emperor863(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
You didn't see court making deductions and allocation of votes and cancelling where there was over-voting in recent elections?

You did not get my point. You can only establish over voting through voters registers and form EC8s and not through bvas or irev. Check CA and SC ruling in Oyetola vs Adeleke.

The politicians know what they are doing, our electoral laws need to be updated.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Politicstoday: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2023
saintdeby:

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2023
emperor863:

You did not get my point. You can only establish over voting through voters registers and form EC8s and not through bvas or irev. Check CA and SC ruling in Oyetola vs Adeleke.

The politicians know what they are doing, our electoral laws need to be updated.
One returning officer in the Imo election canceled elections due to over-voting. If the court refuse to use that evidence, it's a question of INEC not standing their ground.

But as the umpire, the Constitution gives them power to lay rules from which they can uphold and cancel elections if the guidelines are not met.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2023
saintdeby:
lol
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by 2BabaNairaland: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2023
How?

Ola9ja23:
One thing is certain,

APC go win Kogi

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Godsongang: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Yankee101:

Those ballots have same hand writings and Irev accredited is less than ballot numbers

The people didn’t vote apc as massively as indicated

They rigged

I saw it too and that's too much, that is why I said this country politics is full of fraud.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Godsongang: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

Are you sure they are truly voting for him or he's rigging himself in.
Don't trust that guy at all.

They are fully rigging it aswear
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Coolsat(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

You don't even need a soothsayer to tell you that those results from Okene, Adavi and other parts of Kogi Centre were all rigged.

In a free and fair elections, Ododo no go even see 20 percent of the total votes cast.
So those results from Kogi east wasn't rigged? You 🤣
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Godsongang: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2023
zelnababa:
kogi state issues is matter of tribal palava, igalas has being ruling since inception of kogi state, Yahaya came in through devine means, Cos Audu the real contender died on the day of the election, if not no tribe will taste that seat exempt igalas cus of their population, the next governor should have come from the kogi west the Yorubas, but the selfish of Igalas and Ebiras don't allowed this, the election is based on tribal issues they re not looking at performance or not

Well I agree with you but will that bring them fortune in the nearest future, all is well and I wish them the best just as I wish every Nigerians the best.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by zelnababa(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Godsongang:

Well I agree with you but will that bring them fortune in the nearest future, all is well and I wish them the best just as I wish every Nigerians the best.
well no matter what, I wished them good luck too
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by monerozi5590: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
So those results from Kogi east wasn't rigged? You 🤣

If Kogi East had rigged as what we are currently having in Kogi Central, election for don finish na. Kogi Central doesn't have the numbers. Of all the zones, they are the least in terms of numbers.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Coolsat(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

If Kogi East had rigged as what we are currently having in Kogi Central, election for don finish na. Kogi Central doesn't have the numbers. Of all the zones, they are the least in terms of numbers.

Ododo Of APC has won already, it's a done deal. I'll advise kogi people to embrace rotation of power else it's not going to be funny.
The Kogi east people started all these monopolization tactics till it fell off their grip. 😂
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by monerozi5590: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
Ododo Of APC has won already, it's a done deal. I'll advise kogi people to embrace rotation of power else it's not going to be funny.
The Kogi east people started all these monopolization tactics till it fell off their grip. 😂

Ok
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by marvellous2222: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2023
From the result so far, dino malaye is out of governorship race, the winner is between SDPand APC

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by StreetFight: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
marvellous2222:
From the result so far, dino malaye is out of governorship race, the winner is between SDPand APC

What wetin I dey see, shey na Local Government Chairmanship position Dino Melaye contested for ni? Because the result I see on the LiveScore, those votes ge has are just enough for a Local Government Chairmanship position.

For as long as Tinubu Jagaban lives, Dino Melaye and Bukola Mesujamba Saraki will never ever hold any elective position. Even if they contest as head of their Family, Tinubu will make sure they don't win
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vacanci: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
wengerman:
. Why is it that it is the results from kogi central that the accredited figures by bvas and paper do not tally.is it that after synchronisation the figure rises.

I took a look and results from other areas including Kogi East and West, Bayelsa and Imo. I found similar trend on iREV.

However, you can check iREV now for those and you will see that most of them have synced completely. You will now see that the number of accredited voters from BIVAS on iREV and that of the result sheets now tally.

If you have observed sometime when you add someone's number in your phone contact and you are yet to find that number on whatsapp till after sometimes. this is as a result of sync delay. it happens even when you have all your phone contacts stored in your google account and you got a new phone and you want to have them on your new device. As soon as you added your gmail address, the sync commences and it doesn't happen instantly. sometimes you find some of your contact have not been seen but after a while when sync is complete, you find all of them.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vacanci: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
This note is greatly being misunderstood. System syncing doesn't mean it's still counting the number of accredited voters. The first records the BVAS take against any polling it's recording for is the number of accreditation and it does this realtime.

I took a look and results from other areas including Kogi East and West, Bayelsa and Imo. I found similar trend on iREV.

However, you can check iREV now for those and you will see that most of them have synced completely. You will now see that the number of accredited voters from BIVAS on iREV and that of the result sheets now tally.

If you have observed sometime when you add someone's number in your phone contact and you are yet to find that number on whatsapp till after sometimes. this is as a result of sync delay. it happens even when you have all your phone contacts stored in your google account and you got a new phone and you want to have them on your new device. As soon as you added your gmail address, the sync commences and it doesn't happen instantly. sometimes you find some of your contact have not been seen but after a while when sync is complete, you find all of them.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Sigmundbest: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
confluence:
UPPER SCHOOL I AJAOKUTA
22/02/13/002
Ward: OLD AJAOKUTA
Lga: AJAOKUTA
Date created: Nov 11, 2023, 5:16:05 PM
Omo so dino melaye na just noise maker. Chia Eno really dey the race, with what am seeing, na apc and sdp dey race, I swear social media can decieve oh, well dino win election on social media lol
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Addme: 4:29am On Nov 13, 2023
agadamalik:
This one is very obvious. I nec give 24 hours. All the election in all the local G with over voting will be cancel
How far now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.