Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs (16968 Views)

Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by dbestcno(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2023
Election that didn't see up to 30% of registered voters
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Judolisco(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2023
Cajal:
Supreme court Governor has successfully become people's Governor
Congratulations to him
he won d election immediately ihedioha pulled out of d race
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Emmexguy123:
The truth is that Imo state people don't even care about the election because of INEC and Supreme court.
and that's where there failure began... It's not only to rant online... The people who voted for there candidate are the lovers of democracy...
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Cajal(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Judolisco:
he won d election immediately ihedioha pulled out of d race
That's true
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Bennycollins: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Go and ask your mothers who voted Mbah in Enugu because of okpa. grin
Hope won Imo convincingly because people like you in LP are stupid.
Ajaero is from Owerri zone and Owerri people swore to sabotage Uzodinma in this election. Few weeks before election, public light went off on the orders of Ajaero. Who puts off the light of those he's fighting for?

FYI, that is if you by any chance have the brain to comprehend it, which I doubt, I am not from Enugu, nor from any SE state, but as a concerned Nigerian, the vicious party and evil characters you support will finish the country soon, and because of the effect of their vodoo on you, you will continue to count yourself exempted from the perennial consequences of the misrule.
These evil plutocrats you support will repatriate their families to Western world where leaders develop their countries, leaving your and your unborn children to wallow in centuries of economics quagmire.
And then you will continue to collect 5k to come and abuse those who attempt to speak up as you are doing.
Sorry is your name.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by patomberekpe(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2023
[quote author=Addme post=126920811]This is no brainer. Uzodinma is expected to win. Most of the journalists on ground have even said this before the election.
They call him the only candidate standing against himself.
That shows the man is really on ground, forget rigging even with the way I'm seeing this, he may win all the Local governments.
So how do you call all that rigging?[/quote
Please talk what you know, In my Local Gov the INEC officials didn;t come, there was no election, other LGA there was no vote not even 1. other areas same, how then he got numbers from where there was no election?
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by garfield1: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Lyon supported Diri. I think there's an unwritten understanding that Lyon will come after Diri's 8 years.

Not true.both Lyon and diri are from same zone
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by garfield1: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2023
dbestcno:
Election that didn't see up to 30% of registered voters

It was worse in anambra
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by themanderon: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Next time, know the meaning of terms before commenting. Did you vote in Imo? No! Less than ten percentage came out to vote in Anambra. 3 of them contested while Soludo became Governor, that implies not more than 5 percentage voted Soludo to win for APGA. Did you or any Igbo ask for the cancellation? No!
There's always been a low turnout of voters in Igbo land, they only crowd Lagos Polling units.
Now, you and your likes that made mouth online without voting are still online shouting rigging .

Who told you I am from IMO? That things are not done the right way in this country does not make it right.
We dwell so much on negativity while justifying it with another abnormal situation.
We have been screaming about this anomalies since time of the PDP and today they are at the receiving end. Whether PDP, APC Apga or whoever it is does not make it right.
Nigeria is like this because we have enthroned abnormalities as a way of life.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Pepperdemisback: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
themanderon:

Who told you I am from IMO? That things are not done the right way in this country does not make it right.
We dwell so much on negativity while justifying it with another abnormal situation.
We have been screaming about this anomalies since time of the PDP and today they are at the receiving end. Whether PDP, APC Apga or whoever it is does not make it right.
Nigeria is like this because we have enthroned abnormalities as a way of life.
Always comprehend before commenting. Less than ten percentage voted for 3 people in Anambra, why didn't you or anyone call for the cancellation?
When people refused to come out, they will cancel the Election how many times? They are concentrated in Lagos.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by rolams(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
casualobserver:

Like I said your epistle just shows you are brain dead. Again I said show that you have some brain cells and that your education was not wasted. What did you say about Govt Sule and court? …..and what did I say? Let me remind you.

In all my posts I kept mentioning “rig successfully”. It means you can rig but you won’t be successful.
The problem with many Nigerians is that we speak English but do not understand english. That is why many of you failed to u derstand that IREV is merely an information portal not a collation mechanism.

Unfortunately when dealing with Nigerians one is inevitably dealing with uneducated literates.

What I said is you cannot successfully rig, unfortunately, 1diots like you abound so they will still attempt to rig and disrupt elections without engaging their brains and considering if they can truly get away with it but the INEC system is airtight and they will ultimately lose in court. You cannot rig without leaving a trail of evidence of your rigging. It is impossible!

You mumu. You are an idiot. Uzodima don finish 4 years, Oyetola finished 4 years, Peter Mbah is on journey to 4 years of his first tenure, same with Dapo Abiodun, Ubah Sanni and the Oga at top yet, if you keep saying successfully. Is there any other definition of successful I don't know?

Is it all the electoral fraud committed are taken to court? Again, how many of these cases have been won in court? The judiciary is full of dubious judges. INEC is also full of corruption.
This is the point I am trying to make. It is better you don't allow them rig you out.

If you are smart enough, you should know from INEC lawyers who are always defending whoever they declared as winner in court. Have you INEC support any petitioner in any election petitions. You won't know because your brain is seriously contradicting your reasoning intellect.

I won't respond to your post after this because your are making use insulting statements which I am not fond of but the insult you directed to my personality pushed me.

You are short of ability to engage in a constructive argument. Pls avoid me.
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by casualobserver: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
rolams:

You mumu. You are an idiot. Uzodima don finish 4 years, Oyetola finished 4 years, Peter Mbah is on journey to 4 years of his first tenure, same with Dapo Abiodun, Ubah Sanni and the Oga at top yet, if you keep saying successfully. Is there any other definition of successful I don't know?

Is it all the electoral fraud committed are taken to court? Again, how many of these cases have been won in court? The judiciary is full of dubious judges. INEC is also full of corruption.
This is the point I am trying to make. It is better you don't allow them rig you out.

If you are smart enough, you should know from INEC lawyers who are always defending whoever they declared as winner in court. Have you INEC support any petitioner in any election petitions. You won't know because your brain is seriously contradicting your reasoning intellect.

I won't respond to your post after this because your are making use insulting statements which I am not fond of but the insult you directed to my personality pushed me.

You are short of ability to engage in a constructive argument. Pls avoid me.

You can’t respond because you have no facts. I asked you in the beginning to show even if theoretically how you can rig successfully. I am taking about 2023 INEC, All the examples you gave above are either the past systems (2019) or incompetence by the legal team e.g Dapo Abiodun or just emotional noise.

We are talking about INEC here. INEC’s system is flawless. If you were rigged, the system INEC has built will provide the evidence. If your legal team is incompetent that is not INEC’s fault. Using Ogun there was evidence that the cancelled votes in Ogun was more than the margin of victory and they were in Adebutu strong zones. All his lawyers had to do was tender the evidence which was there for all to see. Instead he started getting emotional (like you) and lost a clear cut case….that’s not INEC’s fault. It is the fault of people like you who become emotional and fail to engage their brains. You don’t go to court and say “purported”. On that simple failure to uderstand English and using beer parkour emotional gutter language instead of proper legal language, the case was lost, not because the case could not be proven.

As far as INEC is concerned the system in place is flawless. Whether your lawyers are competent is a different story. Again that is not INEC’s fault. They have given all contestants the tools to prove their case if they have one.

The only flaw In the current system is “over voting”. Where you can compromise a result in your opponents stronghold if you can cancel
results due to overvoting. The problem is it is difficult for someone who is not popular in a PU to do that kind of thing in a PU where your opponent is strong. Possible theoretically, difficult but not impossible and you will have to engineer that is many PUs to be effective.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by rolams(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
casualobserver:

You can’t respond because you have no facts. I asked you in the beginning to show even if theoretically how you can rig successfully. I am taking about 2023 INEC, All the examples you gave above are either the past systems (2019) or incompetence by the legal team e.g Dapo Abiodun or just emotional noise.

We are talking about INEC here. INEC’s system is flawless. If you were rigged, the system INEC has built will provide the evidence. If your legal team is incompetent that is not INEC’s fault. Using Ogun there was evidence that the cancelled votes in Ogun was more than the margin of victory and they were in Adebutu strong zones. All his lawyers had to do was tender the evidence which was there for all to see. Instead he started getting emotional (like you) and lost a clear cut case….that’s not INEC’s fault. It is the fault of people like you who become emotional and fail to engage their brains. You don’t go to court and say “purported”. On that simple failure to uderstand English and using beer parkour emotional gutter language instead of proper legal language, the case was lost, not because the case could not be proven.

As far as INEC is concerned the system in place is flawless. Whether your lawyers are competent is a different story. Again that is not INEC’s fault. They have given all contestants the tools to prove their case if they have one.

The only flaw In the current system is “over voting”. Where you can compromise a result in your opponents stronghold if you can cancel
results due to overvoting. The problem is it is difficult for someone who is not popular in a PU to do that kind of thing in a PU where your opponent is strong. Possible theoretically, difficult but not impossible and you will have to engineer that is many PUs to be effective.

Now you see flaw? Goodbye!
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by themanderon: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Always comprehend before commenting. Less than ten percentage voted for 3 people in Anambra, why didn't you or anyone call for the cancellation?
When people refused to come out, they will cancel the Election how many times? They are concentrated in Lagos.

How are you sure I did not call for the cancellation?
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by casualobserver: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
rolams:

Now you see flaw? Goodbye!

You are a slowpoke, You are so daft I had to point it out to you. You know you are too daft to see that flaw. However like I said it is almost impossible to execute. By definition if it is my stronghold it is difficult for you to penetrate.

1diot!!!

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by Pepperdemisback: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
themanderon:

How are you sure I did not call for the cancellation?
Good!
1. Show the proof with a screenshot.
2. When people refuse to participate in an Election, what happens when simple plurality is not met?
Re: Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs by rolams(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
casualobserver:

You are a slowpoke, You are so daft I had to point it out to you. You know you are too daft to see that flaw. However like I said it is almost impossible to execute. By definition if it is my stronghold it is difficult for you to penetrate.

1diot!!!

Your father is a slowpoke, he inherited it from your grandfather. It shouldn't have affected you but your mother who is half clever is the source of your stupidity through genetic phenotypical trait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnewi Politics: Ibeto Should Be Ashamed Of Himself / Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.