Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs (28558 Views)

Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Imo House Of Assembly Suspends 27 LGAs Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Couldntfigurean: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Somebody said don’t waste your time to go and vote
APC have already written the Election results even before the elections

I already knew that HOPELess will not play fair
Imagine Akwakuma Owerri where my sister said people didn’t show having that many votes

Hopeless,I hail o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Afamed: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2023
tuborme:
If you go to Imo irev, you go laugh tire. Accredited voters by BVAS 10…. Issued ballot papers 734…

In 21st century?

Wailing don start again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by qtechomo(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2023
APC all the way, a better Nigeria is possible
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations to him. Those that want to wail should continue now or prepare to go to court

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Bizibi(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Even with irregularities Apc will be announced winner of the gubernatorial election and they will tell the opposition parties to go to court. I have since removed my mind from Nigeria election.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by OmarBashir: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2023
By 2027 Elupee for don almost go extinction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by silaswills01(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2023
Flows001:

It recently happened in my state, Nasarawa state..

Kano state it happens twice just that the first time in 2019 opposition was robbed

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Alwaysachick: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2023
Funny....who voted him?

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Hezmatosky: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2023
Check out the returning Officer naw, the professor from Ekiti state. Same state that freely gave out 400,000 votes to the sitting president as if the whole people that voted are up to that. Pls spear me all these trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by NinjaMetahuman: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Billionairly:
Obvious Fraudulent election, otherwise no way in hell a man this hated would win imo state with such great number. Just forget this country my people. There is truly no hope. The known thief uzodinma can now continue to plunder the states resources
if it was rigged, the margin will be close.

You don't rig landslide. But I guess you are still ignorant of naija politics.

You probably started following after ellup.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by cooljude(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Them collect money form your papa to conduct election?

Taxpayers money.....
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Igboslayer: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Elluupe can begin the wailing in full force.
Hahahahahah ELUPPPEEEEE CHOP WOTOWOTO. Na tears since February 25.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations are in order...!

Hope Uzodinma is the People's choice! grin

Such a sweet Victory... He clearly had no real or serious opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Resurrection212: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2023
A victory to democracy.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

Imagine Akwakuma Owerri where my sister said people didn’t show having that many votes

Hopeless,I hail o
go to court and explain

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Afamed: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2023
silaswills01:
This make me sick
Obviously Nigerians never learn
This country will never change

There is FG HMO go to hospital if you are sick

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by EleventhWeirdo: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Check out the returning Officer naw, the professor from Ekiti state. Same state that freely gave out 400,000 votes to the sitting president as if the whole people that voted are up to that. Pls spear me all these trash undecided

I don't know what went down in Imo, but projecting malpractice on the basis of the returning officer's ethnicity or state of origin is pure foolishness and a function of dysfunctional educational/cultural system

5 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Hezmatosky: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to him. Those that want to wail should continue now or prepare to go to court
You be woman abi? Probably yoruba? No wahala angry

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

Hopeless,I hail o

Let's tell ourselves the truth...! Hope Uzodinma had no real threat or opposition.

The moment Emeka Ihedioha stepped down in PDP, I just knew Hope had nothing to fear. grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by silaswills01(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2023
Afamed:

There is FG HMO go to hospital if you are sick

I don't have to
Apc favors u and ur family
So u don't need to be sick and tired of anything

Dey ur lane guy

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Hezmatosky: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

I don't know what went down in Imo, but projecting malpractice on the basis of the returning officer's ethnicity or state of origin is pure foolishness and a function of dysfunctional educational/cultural system
Yoruba abi? Anything yoruba, I wash my hands sad

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by modernWays: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2023
Billionairly:
Obvious Fraudulent election, otherwise no way in hell a man this hated would win imo state with such great number. Just forget this country my people. There is truly no hope. The known thief uzodinma can now continue to plunder the states resources

Hated by Obidients on Internet? Real voters are not on Internet, the earlier you guys know that, the better for you all.

You should also learn that, alot of people will only tell you what you want to hear but deep inside them, they know who to vote for. Besides, alot of people within a state are directly or indirectly benefiting from governor, so do you expect the families, friends and associates of these people to vote other party candidates?

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by TheSuperX(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
How do opposition parties think they can defeat A sitting governor?
Adeleke defeated a sitting governor of osun state, I have forgotten his name.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

You be woman abi? Probably yoruba? No wahala angry
Yes typical Yoruba woman. Don't you know we are the one voting in imo state now. Yeye boy always blaming others for your failure.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Kachidubem: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Them collect money form your papa to conduct election?
Yes...via tax
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Omenlon: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2023
Bizibi:
Even with irregularities Apc will be announced winner of the gubernatorial election and they will tell the opposition parties to go to court. I have since removed my mind from Nigeria election.
you have removed your mind from Nigeria politics and here you are commenting on Nigeria politics, what an irony.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2023
Hope is hated online by the bitter losers called obidients. The man is firmly on ground and at home with majority of his people. Go back and check the results of the last general elections. Aside the presidential election won by Obi, almost all other positions were cleared by the APC. How could anyone be expecting anything different when the man himself is on the ballot?

Bitterness have made some people forget that Okorocha won his reelection convincingly in the same IMO under the APC. The state is firmly an APC state, forget the noise on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by casualobserver: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2023
Ajaero just requested for extra strength panadol

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Hezmatosky: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes typical Yoruba woman. Don't you know we are the one voting in imo state now. Yeye boy
Na suffer go kee you kiss
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Achor1111(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Enemies of Imolites will be happy.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by NinjaMetahuman: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Mopolchi:
Unreasonable and unrealistic figures. Irev shows lesser people were accredited, so why did INEC agree to these bloated figures by APC? Other oppositions should challenge these results in court. Evidences dey.
I'm sure you are just parroting the same nonsense.

Can you post the link directly from inec/irev that showed you this?
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Teenaira: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2023
sotall:
cool

Elupeee 78....

Elupeee 75 ...

Obi.... grin

You forgot to add Ajaero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order / Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa / Yawi Modu: Soldiers Apprehend High Profile Boko Haram Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.