Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Bro Code Everyone Must Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro Code Everyone Must Know (3160 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ok.
Nonexisting1:
The fact you have been with few simps doesn't mean you know what a real man is. I can safely say your father is either late, alive but weak or was not actively involved in your upbringing. I can't be wrong in all three.
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Englishisamust: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Procold grin grin
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ohh! So you used to be a thug... What made you change? Prison? Or you were beaten black and blue?
dkidd:

Why will I lie to u? Like I don't even know u. I don't hide who I am. U calling me a thug is an insult but I will overlook because ur ignorant of what ur saying. Read my previous response again slowly. I'm no thug, I'm way higher than that and it's not news. Anyone who knows my old/ previous monikers know me here. But it's the past life anyway I'm a new man. Been new for a long time now but the ties will always be there. Lol when did I talk about harming anyone for dating my sister grin
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Skengman: 1:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Sucre6:
-Bro should not look at a fellow bro while eating a banana, it's forbidden

-A bro should never tell a 3rd party when u render help to a bro.

-A bro should always know the different between loan and cash gift, and should always repay a loan he took from a fellow bro as at when due.

- Most importantly, bros before hoes

-Whenever a bro cheat on their babes, don't loud it for the main babe to hear or know, what ever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

-dont throw bro under a bus because of a hoe, because a bro always got your back, a hoe won't

I will add more, lemme go and eat first cool

The banana one got me in stitches cheesy cheesy. Funny code but true

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by duduade: 3:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Boniwhite:
Let's talk about what this bro codes are.

You don't snitch on your bro

Don't date a bro sister behind their back

You should respect a bro regardless of age difference

You have no business been friends with your bro girlfriend.

Let a bro know if you have been with the girl he is about to date

Keep a bro up-to-date with information and data

Don't let your babe disrespect a bro

Your bro ex is off limit

If you catch your bro girlfriend cheating update him (if possible with footage) but if you see a bro with another babe, pls respect his private life and face front cool

You can add your own.

All these yen yen yen

Before going into the codes

Who do you consider as a "bro"...

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by dkidd: 5:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Ohh! So you used to be a thug... What made you change? Prison? Or you were beaten black and blue?
Hahahahaha.... Life happened and my mind got bigger and better. Mobsters are a lot different from thugs u no want hear word or ur just intentionally being stubborn. One is an organized family with structure, rules and control while the other is just a term for common criminals and thieves. Know the difference. I was never a thug 😏

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Xox1945(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2023
There so many good issues to plan and think about not this
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Lance008(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2023
Most important of all try to mind your business
Respect and peace of mind comes with minding ur business

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by DaTruths: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
You're damned right bro, some fake azz gangster's been tryna snitched on you behind ya back.

Remember in all you do keep da bro code scared

Gangater kill you there.

Them say Bro you say na gangster
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by DaTruths: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2023
SkengRay:
I will 4ck a bro's babe or sister when I need to. I'm not the kind that follow rules tongue

Na bro babe or sister sweet pass i swear grin
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by nzoptunechi(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2023
A bros secret finna hit tha grave with ya regardless how it goes

Let a bro hold a pack when ya got paid and no tellin bout it
Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by SkengRay: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2023
DaTruths:

Na bro babe or sister sweet pass i swear grin
Ajeh seh cheesy Na bro Sister sweet pass grin

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Purvan(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2023
Bro code are nonsense

Wait till a woman you loves knows your mumu button

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Godsongang: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2023
If i Like Your sister forget it, I will just upgrade you from friend to brother in law. That's the real bro code.

Bro Code ko Gentlemen club ni.
Las las each man for himself and God for all.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code Everyone Must Know by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Samantha124:
A girl can make a guy break all these bro codes within just a snap of a finger... grin grin grin

No matter what you guys do, you can't change the fact that women are your one weakness.
Not all guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Mother's And New Generation Mothers ,pics / I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... / The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.