Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician (2106 Views)

Court Orders Police To Explain Why Dino melaye Is Still Being Detained / Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police / Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by bottlewater1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
I find it difficult to understand why dino can't really win election in kogi state. The last election he delivered was during his stay in A P C. Up till now in my own opinion he is not different from a noisemaker despite me thinking Nigeria needs a better person and a better party.

Someone should please explain why ?

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by OneCandleAway(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
bottlewater1:
I find it difficult to understand why dino can't really win election in kogi state. The last election he delivered was during his stay in A P C. Up till now in my own opinion he is not different from a noisemaker despite me thinking Nigeria needs a better person and a better party.

He is from a minority tribe in kogi state. Therefore less population. He lacks federal backing. He didn't work on giving back to the people when he was elected as legislator coupled with the showcase of lavish lifestyle.

Other politicians are very rich and the people know but they don't rub it in the people's face, especially when it can't be traced to a certain business you were running or career before you became a politician.

Also irs being said he used this election to make money from PDP governors. He didn't use all the funds given for the election and claimed to want to step down on the election day.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
He is Atikulated

🥴🤕

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by adekolaelect(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
People recognized him as unseriouse Comedian. Not a political leaders or politician.

14 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Afamed: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
There is different between people with electoral value and people with social media noise.

Dino and Dele Momodu belong to people without electoral value

Dino became a Senator with the Matra of PMB.

12 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by helinues: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Having money is one thing, being able to use it justly is another thing entirely.

Btw, Dino is not that rich as he claimed, most of those cars he always displaced are rented car which he indirectly advertise for the car vendor as people would definitely ask where he got it from

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Blankstare(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
bottlewater1:

I guess he's not in tune with the elite of kogi west, cos last last all politics is local

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by rolams(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
It is what it is!
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by rolams(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
bottlewater1:

He won under the PDP
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
OneCandleAway:

He is from a minority tribe in kogi state. Therefore less population. He lacks federal backing. He didn't work on giving back to the people when he was elected as legislator coupled with the showcase of lavish lifestyle.

Other politicians are very rich and the people know but they don't rub it in the people's face, especially when it can't be traced to a certain business you were running or career before you became a politician.

Also irs being said he used this election to make money from PDP governors. He didn't use all the funds given for the election and claimed to want to step down on the election day.

Then his public mockery of Tinubu will remain on the internet forever. That was very petty and in as much as I do not like Tinubu.
You don't just mock people's health conditions.

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
FuckingMachine:
He bleeped Remi Tinubu in all her three holes then came hard inside her worthless throat and splattered cum on her boobs, face and hair.

When Tinubu tried to kiss Remi that night he inadvertently ingested Dino's jizz in the process and ever since then Tinubu has been out to get Melaye.

I know because I was there waiting for my set.

Mentally deranged boys full this nairaland sha lol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by tollyboy5(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Simdyofficial:
mad man lol.
It seems you're familiar with all the nonsense he wrote up there shocked .
Make we connect wink
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Nokio2: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Now na to use remaining campaign funds buy plot for kubwa express way begin sell tokunbo motor
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Bobloco: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Afamed:
There is different between people with electoral value and people with social media noise.

Dino and Dele Momodu belong to people without electoral value

Dino became a Senator with the Matra of PMB.

But he was once a house of rep member

Are you now implying that ododo got more electoral value than Dino
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by bjtinz: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tbh I wandered about it myself. That he couldn't even win his own LGA is pretty telling.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by garfield1: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
rolams:

He won under the PDP

He didn't.it was nullified so technically he never won

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by bottlewater1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Waoh

But that should not really count now...for instance he lost even his local government area can you imagine that

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by bottlewater1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Bobloco:

I don't think so but to be honest ododo is not a match for dino
Dino loosing losing to ododo for me is an eye sore

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by bottlewater1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:
Having money is one thing, being able to use it justly is another thing entirely.

Btw, Dino is not that rich as he claimed, most of those cars he always displaced are rented car which he indirectly advertise for the car vendor as people would definitely ask where he got it from

Did you have fact for this ?

And please I don't think this should affect his political adventure
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Sharpsharp00123: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mentally deranged boys full this nairaland sha lol.
he’s igbo

So no big deal, the government is trying to build 35 psychiatric hospitals in his region for people like him

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Simdyofficial(f): 12:27am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

It seems you're familiar with all the nonsense he wrote up there shocked .
Make we connect wink
I go jus use you do blood money to buy iPhone 15... Connector!
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Christistruth03: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2023
Because Comedy and Politics are different fields entirely

Although being a Nigerian Politician can greatly help your Comedy Skills

Apart from Campaigning at Grassroots level Comedy doesn't usually help in Politics

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by rolams(m): 5:33am On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

He didn't.it was nullified so technically he never won

As a rep
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Houseontherock1: 5:39am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino has no federal backing, he's a player and a loose cannon, but he's more popular than Ododo and would have won him on a level playing ground. I think PDP should have brought a more stable and credible candidate that'll be more appealing to the people...Dino has too many baggages that'll alienate kogites from the federal government if he wins...he was too petty during the presidential election undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by seanfer(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Bobloco:

He won the house of reps seat under PDP because there was no opposition like we have today.
Remember that he was suspended indefinitely mid way into his four year term.
In 2015 he won the Senate seat with the Chnage/Buhari tsunami. Ever since then Dino have lost 3 elections.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Bobloco: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2023
seanfer:

He won the house of reps seat under PDP because there was no opposition like we have today.
Remember that he was suspended indefinitely mid way into his four year term.
In 2015 he won the Senate seat with the Chnage/Buhari tsunami. Ever since then Dino have lost 3 elections.

There was opposition and also the election was fairer then compare to what is obtainable now

It's an election, you win some, lose some
Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Svoboda(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino isnt a very circumspect person. He lacks strategy and tact and is always foolishly rebellious towards the wrong people. Among his many mistakes, how can he openly pour abuses on the first lady and even imply something that shouldnt even be mentioned? A yoruba v another yoruba woman. Now, has saraki or atiku saved him? No. He is not foresighted and is only worth his nuisance value, like FFK.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician by Svoboda(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Bobloco:

There was opposition and also the election was fairer then compare to what is obtainable now

It's an election, you win some, lose some

Which election was fairer? Pdp didnt conduct any fair or free election until jega came.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How CBN Can Crash Dollar / Lawmaker Offers Scholarship To 50 University Students / Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.