Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you (2106 Views)

INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Uche2005: 1:47am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Uche2005: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Uche2005: 1:51am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by aljharem(m): 1:52am On Apr 16, 2012
are u minding the goat !!! I think he should keep to deceiving the Igbo Bigots on here. LOL
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Uche2005: 1:57am On Apr 16, 2012
stop telling lies.
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by aljharem(m): 2:02am On Apr 16, 2012
Not only Beaf, Also

1. Dalover (Igbo that cannot speak Isoko but claiming Isoko)

2. htza ( Igbo claiming Ijaw)

3. Ngohaha01 (Poster Andre Uweh from Anambra but claims ANioma)

4. Dmainboss (Another bigoted Igbo)

I can keep going on than on
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa49: 2:14am On Apr 16, 2012
beaf you can see they are going with us.
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa49: 2:17am On Apr 16, 2012
this video tell you, why i said break nigeria. even if you put a northerner there, the southerners are not going to agree. And they dont want jonathan too. So you are going to be in trouble.
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Uche2005: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2012
why
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by OneNaira6: 1:30am On Apr 17, 2012
Biko
you people continue doing whatever the f2ck una want but leave delta out of una problem.

When did Benin and Lagos become part of delta?
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by OneNaira6: 1:34am On Apr 17, 2012
alj harem: Not only Beaf, Also

1. Dalover (Igbo that cannot speak Isoko but claiming Isoko)

2. htza ( Igbo claiming Ijaw)

3. Ngohaha01 (Poster Andre Uweh from Anambra but claims ANioma)

4. Dmainboss (Another bigoted Igbo)

I can keep going on than on

Haven't we asked you to prove this accusation yet you still neglect to do so. I even made it easy for you to prove your accusation against one of those you accused and you ran.

BTW: You have no month to point fingers, dude with the amount of ids you have and us witnessing you changing your origin up here in here so many times, you have no mouth whatsoever to talk.
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Uche2005: 5:00am On Apr 17, 2012
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Uche2005: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2012
Delta state

Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by musiwa43: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2012
hhh
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa: 4:19am On Apr 18, 2012
iii
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Beaf: 5:08am On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Yeske2(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by civilserva: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2012
Musical, how username do you have? Becomerich, Musical, Uche2005....and so on
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by deandavid(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
One_Naira:

Haven't we asked you to prove this accusation yet you still neglect to do so. I even made it easy for you to prove your accusation against one of those you accused and you ran.

BTW: You have no month to point fingers, dude with the amount of ids you have and us witnessing you changing your origin up here in here so many times, you have no mouth whatsoever to talk.
one naira, u cannot hide the truth, even though i wasnt in warri during the subsidy protest, my brodas tell me say dem protest 4 warri, jakpa, effurun even 4 inside warri, as u can c npa in dat video. Every deltan dy vex 4 dat gej, if u no knw.

1 Like

Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by aljharem(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
One_Naira: Biko
you people continue doing whatever the f2ck una want but leave delta out of una problem.

When did Benin and Lagos become part of delta?

Dude cry me a river, Delta state is divided and certainly there is the ideeiotic part of delta and there is the God bless part of delta. You better wake up the reality.

The reality hits you hard. I told you that Delta and Edo would not disappoint and they did not grin grin grin

One_Naira:

Abeg go siddon, have I not told you I have no more ID apart from step1 and alj harem (various versions due to spambot) Commt for road
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by aljharem(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
deandavid: one naira, u cannot hide the truth, even though i wasnt in warri during the subsidy protest, my brodas tell me say dem protest 4 warri, jakpa, effurun even 4 inside warri, as u can c npa in dat video. Every deltan dy vex 4 dat gej, if u no knw.

Thank you jere, tell them as it is
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by aljharem(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
What nonsense are you saying.. Are you saying I paid the people of delta and edo state to come out and protest. No. I did not do that.

They are a people who knows their history, and they know they are westerners.. Someone waking up one day because of a selfish politician to call them what they are not... does not make sense...

We are talking of bias system where the east have 9 state and they 2 states. That is not fair. do you know anyone who will agree to be classify wrongly because someone want to twist him for his own benefit. NO. People will resist that.

You cant invent the wheel. They know their history, they know that Niger delta is ijaw people. this is what most nigerian know as niger delta.

Ijaw people for many years fought the nigeria govt trying to create a niger delta state. And by the end of the day, the Nigeria govt agree to create a state for them. but change the name to Bayelsa state..

So people in Edo and delta state are not that stupid to Know their history.

And when you talk of relationship between Yoruba people and Edo and delta state compare with Ijaw people. The history of Yorubas with edo and delta state goes far in history. It is a blood relationship.

Even the name Benin is a Yoruba name. the Isan group is also a Yoruba name, which mean to ran from.

You see most of the building at the university of Benin was built from cocoa money as a teaching college. they know their history, so nobody is forcing them to do anything.

Samuel Adegboyega University is located in Edo state.. that is a Yoruba name. there are Yoruba people from edo and delta state.

the people know their history and you cant wake up one day and invent history for people.

You, Ogbe ijaw is like saying that china own New York because there is china town in New york, the ijaw people anywhere they go to in the world like creating their own Chinatown. This is how ijaw culture is..

You have to understand the Ijaw culture very well. they like to create their own china town.. this have created many fight in the past between the Ijaws and the Uhrobo and Itsekiri which see this as insult for someone to come from somewhere far to create a chinatown among them. You can see Asari dokubo making false claim to ownership of land. The ijaws have the habit of claiming other people land, that why there have been fighting in the past.

But it is more about understanding the ijaw culture.. Even if they live in abuja or kano or new york, they love to create their own community. The ijaw people claim ownership to ocean space. this is one of the reason they attack white people on the sea. Some of their believe system is tied to gods of the water. And it hurt them when this gods are disturb.
the ijaw create an ijaw Chinatowns anywhere they go.

One of the major problem in nigeria school system is because culture is not taugh in Nigeria school system. We have classes for history in secondary school but no classes for culture. We have graduate of history but there are no graduate for culture. even while we have ministry of culture. culture is different from history. I believe culture should be taugh in Nigeria schools from secondary school.

culture is what mode a person character and altitude in life. and understanding other people culture makes you understand them. As a yoruba person I will teach children more respect than an Igbo person because of the Yoruba culture is center around respect. You can ask any igbo person. they will tell you so.. it is culture that mode most people.

the lack of understanding of nigeria lead to the bombing of the united nation. the satellite pictures are danger sign of a bloodly civil war in Nigeria. the people culture are different.
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
you have to understand that nigeria ethnics groups have problem. Awolowo went to jail base on false accusation. even nigeria government officers or associate politician pay foreigners or foreigners companies bribe to frame nigerian who they see as treat to their political ambition or rival. You have to understand that over 98% of nigeria policemen and other agency collect bribe because they are under paid.

Nigeria politician or govt officers frame nigerian by paying foreigners or foreigners companies money sometime to frame nigerian. or promises of oil block or licenses.
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa: 4:36am On Apr 19, 2012
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by OneNaira6: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2012
deandavid: one naira, u cannot hide the truth, even though i wasnt in warri during the subsidy protest, my brodas tell me say dem protest 4 warri, jakpa, effurun even 4 inside warri, as u can c npa in dat video. Every deltan dy vex 4 dat gej, if u no knw.

eeh? So warri=the entire delta state. The rest no matter eeh? I hear una

I don't even care about Johnathan or whatever una have for him, its the constant delta stories and delta dragging that irritates me. Sometimes I wonder when una stop disturbing us with stories. My papa mama baby mama told me stories, etc and except me to believe stories I cannot verify. Nigerians copying the Black american community and their story telling, wetin una no go copy from them.

biko don't disturb me with that baby mama, papa, mama, etc stories.
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by OneNaira6: 5:22am On Apr 19, 2012
alj harem:

Dude cry me a river, Delta state is divided and certainly there is the ideeiotic part of delta and there is the God bless part of delta. You better wake up the reality.

The reality hits you hard. I told you that Delta and Edo would not disappoint and they did not grin grin grin

Abeg go siddon, have I not told you I have no more ID apart from step1 and alj harem (various versions due to spambot) Commt for road

The buffon of the century talking like always, waka commot.

As for the ID thing, nwoke keep thinking you are deceiving anyone on this forum as long as it puts you to sleep.
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa49: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
The 6 zone is a scam or what we call in Nigeria 419.

You see if you give N180 B each to each zone.

What it means is that The east will get N300B,
the mid west will get N60 B. Can you see the different between N300B and 60B . it is N240B
While the middlebelt with 8 state will get N180B
middle belt have 10 times the land size of the East. to install an electricity wire, you need more cable, to build road, the road is longer. .. How can that be a fair process.

Is it right to give the East N300 B and Mid west N60B. This is why I disagree with the 6 zone , It is more of a 419 zoning system and that why majority of Nigerian disagree with it. majority of Nigerian see it as a scam on them
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa49: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
hmm
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa49: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
ffff
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa49: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
coming back
Re: Musiwa see Video Of Edo And Delta State Protest Against Jonathan, all for you by Musiwa49: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
The way the zoning calculation works is this way.. If you give N180 billion to the so call niger delta. each of them will get 30 bilion each.

when you add edo and delta it get N60 .. what it means is that the East is getting N180 billion + N120 billion = 300 Nbillion

While the Mid west is getting N60.

If we go back to the Old system. The East will have got just N180 billion and the Mid west will have got N180..

So They are short change the Mid west by 120 billion .. This is why Edo and delta dont like the system.

The east is only using it to get more money..

In any system. The system most be fair.

It is not fair that The East get N300 billion and the Mid west get N60 billion. That is 419 zoning system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ajimobi's Wife Allegedly Arrested For Money Laundry In London / APC Governorship Ticket In Lagos Akinwunmi Ambode Not A Lagosian,jamb(Photo) / PDP Chieftains Ask Jonathan To Prepare For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.