Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) (56978 Views)

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by FILEBE(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
tollyboy5:
This is a residential village lol
Unlike my state lol grin

This is unnecessary. Everything isn't a competition. Development for any state in Nigeria is a win for all
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Ever8090: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
tollyboy5:
Unlike my state lol grin
you don dey look for trouble abi?...

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by FILEBE(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Emergingnation:
Just look at the rate at which those from skull mining enclaves are avoiding this beautiful thread.. grin grin grin grin

Why do you have to say this? At what end? What to you want to stir? You are just being mischievous.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by ezegenigbonine: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
tollyboy5:
Unlike my state lol grin
Is lagos your state? Soon all yoruba go claim say lagos na there state

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
tollyboy5:
Unlike my state lol grin
Aturu, talk about your Ibadan and Osogbo with 99.8% brown roof where you come from, and leave Lagos, a state built with all Nigerians collective sweat alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Emergingnation:
Just look at the rate at which those from skull mining enclaves are avoiding this beautiful thread.. grin grin grin grin
cheesy Ipob village boy, they left you to gloat over your flittered village pictures, but here you are, your inferiority complex won’t let you be….measuring d!ck with people far advance than you in all ramification, what is the value of all tho at industrial estate compared to just Agbara industrial estate in Ogun state? We know be Una papa mate grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by kushme: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
horsepower102:
The crazy thing about all these industrial clusters in Harbor is that they don’t have gas pipeline that supplies gas to them. Yet, the area is booming.

Modified:

[b]65% of containers from abroad end up in [/b]Southeast — NIWA

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/65-of-containers-from-abroad-end-up-in-southeast-niwa/amp/

The National Inland Waterways Authority, NIWA, on Thursday, said over 65 per cent of cargo coming into Nigeria through the Lagos port ends up in Onitsha and Aba in the Southeast.

And how much has this 65% to region reduced the price of tomato and pepper compared to that of north or southwest. Are you people living far better than other people from other parts of the country?

You see my worries, the level of tribalism here(nairaland) is so annoying that we hardly read thought provoking contents.

One would have to scroll extensively to find a reasonable comment devoid of religion or regional sentiment and stupidity. Nothing will change if you guys continue this empty battle of "I pass ma neighbor"
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SpaceTour: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Most developed city in southern Nigeria aside Lagos and PH
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by 43Ronin: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
@ pls show igbo villages. let's these scratched face children see how igbo develope their fatherland without noise.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The beginning and end of alamabla
You better grow up.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by miketayo(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:
Unlike my state lol grin

Both are villages
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by favor914: 12:30am On Nov 13, 2023
XerXers:
You promoted your state peacefully but some low life will soon come and start causing trouble
Same Animal that has been disturbing & pop nosing in the affairs of Lagos State, what kind of hypocrisy are you possessed with?
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by XavierPearl: 12:46am On Nov 13, 2023
Landlord97:
This is lovely igboland is fast developing thanks to God for the strength and wisdom

Igbo Kwenu

Anambra for Life.

Pride of Africa

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by viodemus: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2023
fascowilly:
With all this I don't know why you people can't stay there, rushing down to western side precisely lagos, while the major criminals among you move to Cambodia, Thailand and India to push drugsgrin

I thank God you said Lagos and not other sw states. If it's to collect the resources money, or business money and brains, Lagos is the top marketed.

If the FG does what they do for Lagos in the great state of Anambra, why would any igbo go there.

The terrorist sympathizer, currently in Saudi Arabia, need to tell them to stay off the blessed SE.

May God continue to bless the great region and cousins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Ummm...all who embraced the ibos?

The Ibos were the major victims of the war...they were left with nothing, their finances were crippled and to add to that, their monies (the rich, average and poor) in the banks were confiscated only to be handed just 20pounds and this was just for the people of the east alone. We started with almost nothing but look at us today, I'm sure you can testify to that.

Your sympathy is not appreciated.

Take it to another tribe.

We're doing good.

Thanks but no thanks.
Lifestone:

This was possible because we all embraced the Igbos after the war especially the Yorubas, but what have we gotten this far from Igbos, spite and hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Chai,what won't we see here when the village lives rent free in them ! These villagers from across the Niger River never cease to amaze me ! You can take a villager out of the village but you can never take the village out of him, what a shame !
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by wiseoneking: 1:39am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:
Unlike my state lol grin
You are quite funny. The Igbo’s have at least 40% stake both in economy and wealth of your hand, while your people got nothing in their land. I think this is the main difference. They have a good dominance over your people, land and economy while your people got hollow barrel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by CallmeTrinity: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
This is biggest industrial estate in Southeast 99% control by indigenous mind there are other industrial layout in Nnewi, Ogbunike, Obosi and Awka

Gov Soludo's just signed $2million with Afreximbank to develop two more industrial estates in Anambra state and others

It is $200m not $2m
Mugu
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by ariesbull: 2:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Landlord97:
This is lovely igboland is fast developing thanks to God for the strength and wisdom
no or little brown roof
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by ariesbull: 2:50am On Nov 13, 2023
Lifestone:

Because there are no longer available land. It's fully built up. Those building would still go and give ways to Skyscrapers.
whobyokd you there are no longer lands...Igbo don't waste lands unlike you guys ....

In Igbo land there is enough land for agricultural
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:30am On Nov 13, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Is lagos your state? Soon all yoruba go claim say lagos na there state
Ok sir nobody came from lagos grin
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:34am On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
Ummm...all who embraced the ibos?

The Ibos were the major victims of the war...they were left with nothing, their finances were crippled and to add to that, their monies (the rich, average and poor) in the banks were confiscated only to be handed just 20pounds and this was just for the people of the east alone. We started with almost nothing but look at us today, I'm sure you can testify to that.

Your sympathy is not appreciated.

Take it to another tribe.

We're doing good.

Thanks but no thanks.
You're just being an ingrate. Your ancestors accepted the sympathy. Their property that was confiscated in south south were returned in south west. We helped the igbo came back to their feet. Hence reason for mass migration to southwest where they're free to do business
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:40am On Nov 13, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Aturu, talk about your Ibadan and Osogbo with 99.8% brown roof where you come from, and leave Lagos, a state built with all Nigerians collective sweat alone.
If the world build lagos, is not my business. I will still talk about my state grin . Thanks to the world contribution
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:45am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter and jealous mind, Anambra rail line is on the way we will surprise you guys again
First you need a brt like my state. You need this little coaching bro.
Next is tax, and more PPP it seems Anambra has the market but with lesser infrastructure.
Imo state is still more economically viable than Anambra state. Anambra just like noise.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by xenten: 3:45am On Nov 13, 2023
show us the picture of Awka, I wanna see something. I mean the picture of your state secretariat pls.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 3:50am On Nov 13, 2023
fascowilly:
With all this I don't know why you people can't stay there, rushing down to western side precisely lagos, while the major criminals among you move to Cambodia, Thailand and India to push drugsgrin

I talk am. Ordinary picture, jealousy don show.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 3:51am On Nov 13, 2023
iReddington:
What are we supposed to see, the pictures are not impressive at all. Glorified urban village. The mediocrity these people celebrate is shocking. Lol

Cry cry baby. Jealousy Jealousy. If you know like what you see. Go and die
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 3:51am On Nov 13, 2023
igwebuike01:

Do you have mediocrity in ogbomoso?

What? Flawless
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
cheesy Ipob village boy, they left you to gloat over your flittered village pictures, but here you are, your inferiority complex won’t let you be….measuring d!ck with people far advance than you in all ramification, what is the value of all tho at industrial estate compared to just Agbara industrial estate in Ogun state? We know be Una papa mate grin
The beauty of these industrial layouts in Anambra they're control by indigenous investors not the ones in your region control by others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 3:54am On Nov 13, 2023
HEBEI:
Gone are those days when Igbo man allow his achievement to speak for him.

Now we make empty noise everywhere shocked shocked shocked

So what you are seeing is not achievement. Just admit you are bitter in your sole. Jealousy cry baby
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by nedu666: 3:58am On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

You're just being an ingrate. Your ancestors accepted the sympathy. Their property that was confiscated in south south were returned in south west. We helped the igbo came back to their feet. Hence reason for mass migration to southwest where they're free to do business

You help lgbos but can't help millions of Yorubas struggling. Charity no dey start from neighbour house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:00am On Nov 13, 2023
xenten:
show us the picture of Awka, I wanna see something. I mean the picture of your state secretariat pls.
The first and second pictures are state and federal secretariat facing each other

Awka

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.