Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

"Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka (28355 Views)

Just In: Kogi Tribunal; Murtala Ajaka Of Sdp Humble Ododo And Apc Again / Women Demand Justice For Khadijat Yahaya, Allegedly Killed By Kogi SDP Thugs / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by bitbillionaire: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2023
To me this SDP candidate is the real hero and the real winner of this election irrespective of who eye_neck ends up declaring as the winner.

I'm surprise and impressed with the number of vote this guy is able to get in this election despite the fact that he is not from any of the so called major parries.

I will advise him not to give up. His future in Kogi politics is bright. I even have a feeling he might win the case and recover his mandate if he decide to challenge the APC's victory in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Indispensable85(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2023
caracas:

So this mofo still believes in a Nigerian legal system.
What better case could Atiku n obi have presented, there have never been a better presentation of a presidential case than this in Nigerian history…
It was clear n simple even to an ignoramus .What happened was a judicial barbarity n rape on our legal system. Even the way the criminals were reading their wayo judgements, it was clear they’ve bin paid off by a mafia…..The Nigerian judiciary is the most corrupt entity in Nigeria.

MUGU just shut up please. Go back and read the judgement between Buhari and Yar'Adua. It was 4 to 3 split judgement. You think all 7 judges can be bought by a candidate? The pept and supreme court asked Obi and Atiku where are your alternative results if you claim that of INEC is wrong? We're still waiting for it till now. You think the court is your beer palour where you discuss emotions and feelings without facts?

People won in the court just recently. Somebody won his case in my state, Natasha won in Kogi, LP candidate in amuwo odofin won in Lagos. Many people won across Nigeria. Don't present an emotion laden petition with no credible evidence and then turn around to blame the court. Stop being foolish.

What was I even expecting from a mugu that believed Buhari was from Sudan? Just fvck off! Knuckle head!
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by RoyalUc(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Oga if you have evidence I will advise you go to court. Many have gone to court and they won. Saying that because INEC will be a witness at the tribunal therefore you won't go is either naivety or deceit.

What is he going to court to do? And to which court?
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Innobee99(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Oga if you have evidence I will advise you go to court. Many have gone to court and they won. Saying that because INEC will be a witness at the tribunal therefore you won't go is either naivety or deceit.
The man is too soft abeg. His softness cost him
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Jomonix: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
I agree with Akaja. I see no point in going to the court because the criminality will be sustained. End up wasting time and resources. Politicians who what to win election are thus encouraged to do so by any means necessary.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by RoyalUc(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2023
seunmsg:
SDP rigged the election massively in Igala LGAs while APC outrigged them in Ebira LGAs. INEC accepted and collated all the rigged results from both Igala and Ebira so what’s the noise about? Free and fair election only took place in Kogi west (Okun land) so both Ajaka and Ododo are guilty. It’s good that he has accepted his faith. That’s the spirit.

That's the spirit of what?
Giving credence to illegally?

The hearts of true Nigerians are bleeding!

1 Like

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by RoyalUc(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Anyone supporting this irregularity now, will one day experience a grave irregularity in his life and God will withdraw his mercy from such an individual.

Sharpsharp00123
Michealadex
Okoroawusa
Seunmsg
Yarimo

1 Like

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by RoyalUc(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2023
CSTRR:

Yaradua ended it and Jonathan made it even better by losing to an opposition peacefully.

Another Yoruba man has started it again.

Hmm...
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by RoyalUc(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Successlane:

One of the few objective comments so far.

They ALL rigged.

Those complaining are the ones with LESS resources (MONEY, POWER, etc) to rig.

And because "They ALL rigged" in a democracy, a ballot system, we should all move on as though nothing happened? Rigging an election is ok if all parties are involved.

How are we going to come of this?
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by RoyalUc(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2023
casualobserver:

Either you are naturally daft, your parents were naturally daft and you inherited their genes, you were improperly educated or you were dropped as a child resulting in brain damage. Where did I say it is ok to rig? I said if you truly have evidence, you should go to court. I also said there are those like Obi who know they lost but go to court for ulterior motives. Where in any of that did I say I co done rigging? 1diot!!’

Discrediting INEC aand the judiciary is exactly what these losers want to acheive. Those with brains know that INEC has produced a system where you cannot rig without leaving evidence of rigging. If less than 30,000 people were accredited but results showed 133,000 as he claimed there will be evidence. All you have to do is tender BVAS, tender EC8 forms….do they match…..end of story!!!

"INEC has produced a system where you cannot rig"

How exactly have they done that especially in recent times?
By being selective and subjective with their rules and methods?
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by nony43(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
but democracy wasn’t in danger when Labour Party won in abia?

U igbos only see one side of life, when u are winning it’s cool n it should continue

But when u lose then it’s ojoro n everything must scatter

Even the then GOV of Abia state agreed that LP won hands down.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by casualobserver: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2023
RoyalUc:

"INEC has produced a system where you cannot rig"

How exactly have they done that especially in recent times?
By being selective and subjective with their rules and methods?

I know You are too daft to understand this simple concept but you cannot rig an election in Nigeria anymore without leaving definitive evidence of rigging. The PDP Obasanjo says we’re you can rig anyhow are gone!!!!! The days when states like Borno, Akwa Ibom, Rivers even Bayelsa will declare 2m votes are gone!!! If you like write result sheets, BVAS will expose you. If you alter result sheets, copies of EC8 forms which all other party agents and police have will expose you because they must match. If you thumb print ballot papers, forensic examination will expose you as was the case with a particular case (I can’t remember the particular case). You can’t rig in Nigeria and get away with it, you will leave a train of evidence. I am not saying you can’t rig, I am saying you will leave evidence. It doesn’t take much to show evidence of rigging. There is a reason Atiku and Obi did not make any attempt to show evidence of rigging in their cases in court and focused more on disqualification……because even before the results were announced they knew they lost. They know the results of elections even before INEC because they all have PU agents and situation rooms and are doing their own collations in real time.

Your mother should have insisted your father used a condom. Nigeria has too many daft people as it is.

1 Like

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Babinski: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Your advice is valid and I support it. Natasha Akpoti went to court and won against all odds. The record of accreditation on the BVAS alone is enough to invalidate the humongous votes claimed in Adavi and Okene LGs and once those are out of the way, Bello and his protege will losers.

1 Like

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by fasterwell(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

U igbos only see one side of life, when u are winning it’s cool n it should continue

Why can't you guys be reasonable at least for once?

Did any party accused labour party of rigging election in abia State or writing results in abia State?

Labour party won abia State because the people who voted for labour party and made sure they are what we are protected. Do you want me to remind you have Abians gathered at the Inec office singing throughout the night till the break of dawn?

Imagine five good local government nobody wanted yet there was a result coming from those areas?

Imagine a local government having over 130,000 voltes yet the electoral body said it was just 30,000?

His excellency president bola tinubu is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria whether anyone likes him or not. Yes I never supported him during the election but as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and my president, I support and wish him well with my prayers that he will succeed to make Nigeria better because if he fails we are the one to suffer.

All we want is for something to be done well without cheating or manipulation of results

If I inec knew they already have their candidate and will do everything to make sure their candidate succeed why they hello orders don't waste their time and resources?

this is why I am one of those supporting military government because Nigerians I won't have to go through the stress of voting for another candidate only to see another candidate winning. The government won't tell us that despite the billions and trillions to conduct easily selections but the military will either kill themselves or arrest themselves why are the masses I left out of their struggle for power

1 Like

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
You should know that nigeria is a country where things are not done the right way.. rigging everywhere 🙄
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by tonesky(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
I sympathize with you Sir. When Peter Obi's victory was stolen in connivance with INEC and placed him on 3rd position; you people were jubilating, now e don reach you and yiu are ranting. What goes around comes around. Take it easy okay.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by UTEWUOJO: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Anyone who claims that Asiwaju's election is free and fair and he or she is crying that Ododo's election is rigged; then he or she need to check him or herself properly, because something is wrong somewhere.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by UTEWUOJO: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Anyone who claims that Asiwaju's election is free and fair and he or she is crying that Ododo's election is rigged; then he or she need to check him or herself properly, because something is wrong somewhere.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Zeyman(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Poor Ajaka!! See who want to lead people and what is coming out of his mouth. Provide evidence the way Natasha did, not Ringing the bell of war.... Go to court... He even said "west should support him to fight their common enemies"... Who does that and win election?
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by harley88(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
your father is the f**lish one

Once your igbo party/ Labour Party loses then democracy is under threat

Apoda ayerada, don`t even think anyone was bothered about LP in Kogi state. The same Kogi state election papers were already thumbprinted and signed before elections even started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Floky215: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Zeyman:
Poor Ajaka!! See who want to lead people and what is coming out of his mouth. Provide evidence the way Natasha did, not Ringing the bell of war.... Go to court... He even said "west should support him to fight their common enemies"... Who does that and win election?

He already said the party would take decision...!!
To me the evidence is just tol glaring and if not for our Ghana mist go judiciary, they can win in court...!!

The rigging was foolishly done
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by ImDStar: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
You're very very dull and very poor at the same, your reasoning is as the results of poverty and too much suffering.

So much that you didn't even know you're suffering.
We have many of your type in Nigeria, that's the country cannot progress.

It's not an abuse, check yourself very well and you will understand this truth, you're not doing it consciously.

Sharpsharp00123:

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Justnation: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

The day people like you will reap what they are sowing in Nigeria, that day will be horrible.
Aside 2015 presidential election, APC has never won any other elections in Nigeria. They rig and rig with impunity and rub humiliation in the face of Nigerians, mocking them to go to court because they know nothing good will come out of the courts for the opposition.
I weep for Nigeria
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by missionmex(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Common sense is very far away from you
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Sharpsharp00123: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
missionmex:

Common sense is very far away from you
u meant your father right?
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by tunjijones(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
VULCAN:
Look at someone using big words that he doesn't understand.

No party that did what APC did btw 2015 and 2019 to our economy can win a reelection in any developed country because rigging there is miniscule at best.

You that love APC how much do you make in a month?

How many people are you training in school?

How many people benefit from you on a monthly basis?

If you were doing well employing a valuable skill or working for a multinational, would you come out and be supporting APC?

A party that made Nigeria become the capital of poverty globally is the same one you are asking whether it is hated because of Peter Obi?

How dumb of you!

Is it because of Peter Obi that the Naira has lost over 40% of its value this year?

Fela was describing you when he sang "Animal in human skin"

You are just a big foool... That's all I can say.

Since you can't make your point without lacing it with insult.... Only foooools acts that way. When you do not have a stronger arguement you resolve to insult.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by achimendy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
immortalcrown:
Who never agree go later agree say e don cast. Naija na disgrace.

The court is no longer the hope of a common man in Nigeria.
If you are sane, what does Igbo have to do with LP in the Kogi governorship election and how did you know the commenter is an Igbo? If you reason with your brain, explain why you drag Igbo under this post.

Meanwhile, any time your opponents or enemies record the APC-kind of victory against you in anything, may you be served what you now call justice for LP. Every creature on earth, when judging your case, shall never fail to serve you that "justice". Again, may the way APC got that victory over LP be the only way you can succeed in everything you do. May you fail when you don't use the APC method. If you see this as a bad prayer, you are a hypocrite. Only a hypocrite will feel bad when wished what he or she appreciates.

A big Amen to that prayer, what's the connection between LP in abia and the election in kogi state now?

That guy is a real fool.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by achimendy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

You're the biggest fool in the history of humanity.

Try locate your sense so you can reason properly.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by achimendy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Really waste of not only time but also resources.... I wonder how they have access to sensitive material in the first place so easily

You wonder how? Very funny question. One call to the inec chairman is enough to do the work.
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Sharpsharp00123: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
achimendy:

You're the biggest fool in the history of humanity.

Try locate your sense so you can reason properly.
I am not igbo

So I can’t b
Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by achimendy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/kogi-election-was-rigged-but-i-wont-waste-my-time-in-court-sdp-candidate/

All I can say is our democracy has been hijacked by criminals in government, and until the masses revolt against the evil system we won't experience a good change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Court Orders Saraki To Swear-in Okonkwo As Senator For Anambra Central / Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.