Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga (9021 Views)

NLC Rules Out Labour Strike Tomorrow, Awaits Tinubu’s Intervention / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike / Buhari To PDP, EU: El-rufai Spoke In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga by Tbagwell80: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Difrent:

At least I know one person and he got millions.
Ignoramus
You no know you no wan learn from those that know .....just wallowing in ignorance and feeling funky about it all because of political opposition.
Whether you like or not the country will move on with or without you
Well you can continue to lie to yourself and if that makes you feel better it's okay. I'm talking about system and your head could come up is opposition. A typical Nigerian illiterate. Politicians keep changing parties and you daft follower is talking about opposition. A system that works is what we're talking about. I'm sure you've never left your local enclave.
Re: Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga by Nukilia: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2023
adekolaelect:
Can you pick out a sensible point from your statement that justify labour strike?

APC Sabotaged this economy and the party should be banned and the leaders sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor.
Re: Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga by Difrent: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2023
Tbagwell80:

Well you can continue to lie to yourself and if that makes you feel better .

That's why I call you ignorant and unwilling to learn
If you say I'm telling lies....as long as it makes you sleep....good for you

But that doesn't take away the fact. That you don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football / 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra / In Spite Of Difficulty, President Buhari Has Been Growing The Economy - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.