Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,694 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Serious Relationship Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Relationship Needed (481 Views)

Serious Relationship Needed / Serious Relationship Needed / Serious Relationship Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship Needed by Kingogbotor(m): 12:36am On Nov 14, 2023
I am in my early 30s, currently working. I need a matured lady. At least 27 and 30 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. Here is my number 08129100198. Call or flash me and I would call back.
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Evolutionism: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2023
Okay.
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Kingogbotor(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Thanks
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Jeon(f): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Lolz.
Men don't need Women, but 90% page about Marriage and Dating [good, need or bad ]is been opened by Men.

😂 😂 😂.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Kingogbotor(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Jeon post=126956542]Lolz.
Men don't need Women, but 90% page about Marriage and Dating [good, need or bad ]is been opened by Men.
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Jeon:
Lolz.

😂 😂 😂.
you are always sounding stale.are you this lonley?
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Jeon(f): 4:24am On Nov 15, 2023
So you knew your gender sounds stale always with this. They don't need or want a woman, but all the threads and comments contains woman's issues including looking for a wife . Is that not foolish?.

Aaaaarghmed:
you are always sounding stale.are you this lonley?

Idiot, are done with the claimed that says "I'm a man"?.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Jeon:
So you knew your gender sounds stale always with this. They don't need or want a woman, but all the threads and comments contains woman's issues including looking for a wife . This that not foolish?.

Idiot, are done with the claimed that says "I'm a man"?.
I give up on you,you are so incoherent.try dey rest.u no normal anymore
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Jeon(f): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I give up on you,you are so incoherent.try dey rest.u no normal anymore

This is just the beginning of your confusion.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Kingogbotor(m): 3:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Everybody has his\her own opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True? / A Letter To The Brokenhearted / Is It Right/wrong To Say "God Has Strong Feelings For Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.