Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,665 members, 7,858,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number (17943 Views)

Bandits Burn 10 Alive, Kill 15 Others In Niger State Community / Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa / Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Angelfrost(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Beremx:
shocked

Seems there's no solution to stop these terrorists from harassing and killing farmers. Agriculture in Nigeria is threatened and no one seems to care.

Food shortage is already looming

Who told you there is no solution??! Lol.

Keep being deceived.

The day Northern leaders and Mr. President get tired and fed up with them, they will end the menace in less than 3 months.

You think Buhari couldn't have wiped them out in 6 months??!

It's all politics to these evil leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by FarSide: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
We warned them but they called us headless mobs grin
Now they will know the real meaning of headless if they refuse to pay.
People working so hard to pay bandits to buy more weapons and use on them. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by rafcrown(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
FAMINE.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by tnerro1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
For the first time I don dey consider japa away from this country 😔
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aldol:
Its just the audacity for me.Cant Nigeria take a cue from how Israel is dealing with terrorists?
Bomb their locations including those housing them,their wives,brothers...wipe them off

Muslims will come after you as Buhari came after Jonathan when he attempted to do so....lols

This is why Nigeria needed a man who has not involved himself deeply with this bandits and their circles as President , but here we are, ask me what Tinubu said when he was told his tribal innocent girl was raped by Fulanis herdsmen.....least you forgot....he said
" If you say they are Fulanis, where are their cattles"

So it is this kind of President that you expect t do something?......someone who couldnt help his own tribal people for his selfish ambition to be President ?? Let the farmers forget it pls...

Is a Pity Farmers, don't waste your time calling anyone, you are on your own as a farmer there....

Another attack will surely prove my words....just find a way to loan money and pay them ......is what you all asked for that is coming after you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Evolutionism: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
saintkel:
where u think say majority of our foods come from?

The nitwit you quoted is a dunce and doesn't have sense normally.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by yahoodetector: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chigozie321:
I'm sure the phone number is linked to NIN undecided

It is. But as long as the owner is a bandit, he is above the long arm of the law.

DSS will turn a blind eye, the Nigerian Police will turn a blind eye.

But just say anything now against any politician and let them report you to DSS...they will swoop on you after tracking you with your phone number and subject you to inhumane treatment.

Aisha Buhari comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by jojothaiv(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chigozie321:
I'm sure the phone number is linked to NIN undecided
Even with that, nothing would come out of it.

No be Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Swiftgrp: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by BabanawanGod: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
why on earth will the Hausa allow the fulani bandit to rule over them shame on shetiima

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by GoodGovernance: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
And where is the phone number?

Jungle Journalism undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Danzakidakura(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
I remember this idiot called governor was Instigating northern governors against Niger Delta and federal government,

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by ConfidentialDoc: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gates-Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by onyxo76(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
After they have destroyed the farm and the produce, wetin I wan pay 30m for again?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Lumarstone: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Security intelligent unit of Nigeria army should restratgies

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by chima47(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Banditry & terrorism, in the north is a well recognized business, with CAC registration. They are major share holders in the states and federal.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Coolcat95: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
MUMU NIGERIA ARMY NO GO SEE THIS ONE'S OOO

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by delpee(f): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
More reasons why food has become so expensive.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Pakman: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bill Gates is trying so hard to destroy every natural existing crop and introduce his own GMO crops in Nigeria. Bokoharam, Bandits and all what not are funded by foreign interests.

90% of African leaders are stoopiid puppets.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Captaincool1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
I used to work with MTN contracting company no presence of government there is this site kontagora bb, we dare not install a new generator there before day break they are gone. This site is a back bone to other sites outside Niger state.

Kontagora going towards kebbi state before yauri na robbers den.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Pakman: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pakman:
Bill Gates is trying so hard to destroy every natural existing crop and introduce his own GMO crops in Nigeria. Bokoharam, Bandits and all what not are funded by foreign interests.

90% of African leaders are stoopiid puppets.

Every time an election is conducted in Nigeria, and somebody is SELECTED to rule this British colonial business, Bill Gates comes to Nigeria to see the fool who sits in Aso Rock. What his he always coming to do? To introduce his GMO crops by funding terrorists.

A lot of people are sleeping with their two eyes open. You think what happens in this world is what you watch on TV.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by TheSuperX(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Imagine....

The once peaceful Kontagora where I worked and reside at Dadin Kowa, now a bandit territory.

Was planning on visiting Kontagora, but not anymore. APC government and insecurity won't let me try it.
undecided
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Aldol: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Muslims will come after you as Buhari came after Jonathan when he attempted to do so....lols

This is why Nigeria needed a man who has not involved himself deeply with this bandits and their circles as President , but here we are, ask me what Tinubu said when he was told his tribal innocent girl was raped by Fulanis herdsmen.....least you forgot....he said
" If you say they are Fulanis, where are their cattles"

So it is this kind of President that you expect t do something?......someone who couldnt help his own tribal people for his selfish ambition to be President ?? Let the farmers forget it pls...

Is a Pity Farmers, don't waste your time calling anyone, you are on your own as a farmer there....

Another attack will surely prove my words....just find a way to loan money and pay them ......is what you all asked for that is coming after you .
You have a point ,Religion has really destroyed Nigeria
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
And the police can't track the mobile number.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Deepspirituals: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Who told you there is no solution??! Lol.

Keep being deceived.

The day Northern leaders and Mr. President get tired and fed up with them, they will end the menace in less than 3 months.

You think Buhari couldn't have wiped them out in 6 months??!

It's all politics to these evil leaders.
. You mean it's all Politics by Politicians ,Meaning Politicians are Heartless Souls ,They don't care about human Lives ?

Then if this is true it means ,Nigerians Lives are always Sacrificed by them to get what they want ..Too Bad !
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Blue3k(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lol if I have I'm saving that money if I were them. Buy some guns and go to war. After a few of them die watch how the police and military will suddenly be there.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Angelfrost(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Deepspirituals:
. You mean it's all Politics by Politicians ,Meaning Politicians are Heartless Souls ,They don't care about human Lives ?

Then if this is true it means ,Nigerians Lives are always Sacrificed by them to get what they want ..Too Bad !

You have no idea how far an average Nigerian politician is ready to go... The lives of the poor mean absolutely nothing to them.

They see most poor people as less than lab specimens to be used and discarded at will.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aldol:

You have a point ,Religion has really destroyed Nigeria

Sure...we thought only the North show such ill mentality due to zero exposure to literacy and development by their politicians but for some South Westerners to join the bandwagon, ........we have lost it entirely....
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Burgermotors: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
God bless MNK if not for him this maybe the kind of rubbish that will be happening in the east

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aldol:
Its just the audacity for me.Cant Nigeria take a cue from how Israel is dealing with terrorists?
Bomb their locations including those housing them,their wives,brothers...wipe them off
How can u do that when u leaders are terrorists
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Okoronkwow(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Those that laughed at peter old.... Will receive a reward.... Hood development
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by ufuosman(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu need to fight men behind bandits
E know dem wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malala Yousafzai Arrives Borno With Her Father, Meets Governor Shettima / PDP Condemns Torching Of Party’s Flags By Omisore’s Supporters / Abia State Governor, Otti Sacks All Civil Servants Employed From December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.