Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number (17939 Views)

Bandits Burn 10 Alive, Kill 15 Others In Niger State Community / Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa / Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by AmazingELixir: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
lipsrsealed

This is a job for the DSS instead of following politicians to do their bidding or fighting with the EFCC on the custody of Emefele which should statutorily be a financial crime.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Tbasicme: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
They are terrorist. In plain terms. The level of wickedness is brazenly high. This could result in food crisis next year
nlfpmod:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-burn-farms-in-niger-impose-levies-drop-contact-number/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1699932523
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Amount(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Beremx:
shocked

Seems there's no solution to stop these terrorists from harassing and killing farmers. Agriculture in Nigeria is threatened and no one seems to care.

Food shortage is already looming

That's what Islam stands for
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by DOptical: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Insecurity need to be really tackled! Every state should have their own indigenous police.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by blackboy(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2023
I won't say what is PBAT doing about it. But what is Nuhu Ribadu doing about it. What is DSS doing about this. What is the Nigeria Police doing about this. PBAT has done his own by not scraping them and approving their appointments.
If they do not arrest or kill these bandits or terrorist I think PBAT should overhaul the DSS, police and Ribadu
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Tzar(m): 2:40am On Nov 15, 2023
So, the police can’t track the owner of the number?
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by just2endowed: 4:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Karemarealty288:
What about the bold VP Shettima that said he will handle security.... grin

That one that's not serious. Believe him at your own peril
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Free2Fly: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2023
Aldol:
Its just the audacity for me.Cant Nigeria take a cue from how Israel is dealing with terrorists?
Bomb their locations including those housing them,their wives,brothers...wipe them off

Some of you are so annoyingly ignorant!

You freely elected islamists as your president, VP, NSA, chief of army staff, CJN, AGN, etc, and still think they would bomb their islamic terrorists' brothers the way Israel is bombing those in Gaza??

Something is definitely wrong with some of you.

Next time, still tell your fellow mumu that an mm ticket doesn't matter. Fools!
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by sslcrypt: 5:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Bobloco:
And our security agencies cannot get hold of the phone number and track it down

Niger is a massive state. Some parts are not covered by mobile network thus the reason for the continuous madness. Terrorist knows this and uses it to their advantage, even if you track they switch to second numbers when in villages and towns with network coverage.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Blackdisciple(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2023
Kaiii even drop phone number omoh.. yet they can't track them because I vividly remember what Isa pantami did regarding NIN blocking citizens long term phone numbers in the guise of SIM Cards tracking that it can also help to track insurgency yet non of them is caught through sim card tracking...
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Blackdisciple(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2023
Chigozie321:
I'm sure the phone number is linked to NIN undecided

Omoh anytime I remember Isa pantami regarding NIN and how he engineered blocking people sim cards that year I dey feel like to strangle the man..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Btruth: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Chigozie321:
....like the DSS will swing into action? 🥴

Nigeria is just a joke.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by RisenObinna: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Enabled by the FG and the supposed victims
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Imagine....

The once peaceful Kontagora where I worked and reside at Dadin Kowa, now a bandit territory.

Was planning on visiting Kontagora, but not anymore. APC government and insecurity won't let me try it.

The northern folks love APC hence they should embrace whatever they get from the APC government.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Beremx:
shocked

Seems there's no solution to stop these terrorists from harassing and killing farmers. Agriculture in Nigeria is threatened and no one seems to care.

Food shortage is already looming

Nobody cares because they,the northerners are comfortable with the APC government. They have refused to hold the government accountable so lets continue to endure.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Kukutente23: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Thought Tinubu declared national emergency on food security
How does he hope to achieve that with this kind of scenario on farms
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Arthur02(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by mrdino(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2023
This is one of the major reasons why prices of food items are skyrocketing,; farmers are not allowed to farm peacefully again.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Badonasty(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Lol…na here we suppose see the handwork of NIN
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by sterlingD(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2023
This is wickedness and foolishness of the highest order.Why not let them harvest the crops and take a cut of the harvest instead.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Meteng: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Bobloco:
They can, but they won’t for obvious reasons. If na to harass me for road, dem go rush
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Timagex(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Bobloco:

Can you track government properties? 😁😁
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by dangwarmai(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2023
Chigozie321:
What if the number belong to another victim?
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by Tochi360: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Nigerian security under this APC disaster is a maximum failure.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by yusluvad(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2023
This insecurities is already getting out of governmental control!
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by caye(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Pakman:
Bill Gates is trying so hard to destroy every natural existing crop and introduce his own GMO crops in Nigeria. Bokoharam, Bandits and all what not are funded by foreign interests.

90% of African leaders are stoopiid puppets.

Yes. I think this angle is correct.
A former general in the US Army said, " ...before the arrival of the Americans and the French to Nigèr republic, there were very few Islamists. Once the western forces came, surprisingly, there was a surge in the number of islamists".

What he didn't say was who was funding, training and sending out these evil beings on a mission.

The overall goals are:-
1) destabilise the country over a long period.
2) introduce famine
3) destroy the refining capacity of Nigeria's oil sector.
4) religious wars.
5) Demoralise the citizens psychologically

Then Nigeria will be begging the western nations to turn us to a direct protectorate ( colony/ slave plantation) ALL OVER AGAIN!

IF YOU THINK I'M LYING, CHECK OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HAITI from 2021-2023.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by comodo: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by lukui: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
It's not only nin that the phone number is linked to

The phone numbers are linked to "YOU KNOW WHO! " too

Welcome to Nigeria

You will just be explaining tire!

#itiswell!
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by 2elliot: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Chigozie321:
The sole purpose of NIN is for digital control of mankind which the globalist reptiles are pursuing. It has nothing to with fighting insecurity.
Re: Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number by 9japride(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Can all these nonsense happen in Israel? How can people be doing such things in this modern time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu / EFCC Invites Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (Photo) / Ignore IPOB, You Are Safe In The North - Arewa Youths Tell Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.