Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project (17715 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by omoredia: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Na mumu dey do project. Those that are smart are buying certificate from Lasu

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Oladhips(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2023
angry some of this lecturer are just naturally wicked
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by nairalanda1(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Oladhips:
angry some of this lecturer are just naturally wicked

Yes, because they want to show you that in real life, nothing comes easy.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Agunesinjaweola: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2023
These are one of the reasons that forced young ladies to sleep with the lecturers out of frustration !
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by philoedu(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2023
O Yes ! when it does happen, take heart, and be sure you know what exactly is at stake. Alternatively, change the topic, and make sure you are supervised and assisted.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by razzydoo(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2023
I remember my time. I bought Sprague-Dawley rats. I had four groups ( control,…etc). 6 per group making 24 in total. Can you believe that those animals were involved in cannibalism. I had to start over. At the end of the day, my supervisor published my work on the British journal of pharmacology and toxicology. All I’m stressing in essence is to not give up.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Thazard(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2023
virginchaser:
Abi he follow the man drag babe? He should think and recollect.

In my former office, a senior manager queried a weekend duty staff over woman matter. The query stated that he used company facility to seduce women.
When team lead enquired from the staff of what happened. He said two ladies visited him in the office on Sunday morning when senior manager was around. He was asked further "if their backside was full enough" the dude said yes. That was senior manager's spec. Further questions, "did you introduce at least one of them to meet your oga?" Dude said no. Omo, we all agreed that my guy supposed chop query. cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by dettolgel: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2023
fergie001:
At UI, took my project to my Supervisor, Baba looked at me and said, my brother, you will be here for a very lonnnnnggggggg timeeeeeee.

That week was one of my bloodiest, my spirit left me.

I had to double up like mad, met him the next 2 months, did some finishing touches, and the same man looked at me and said where was your brain all along?

That project ended up been published in one of the International Journals and others followed ...... So don't despair, when they hit you, ginger yourself... And give it your 100%.

Thank you, Dr Ayo

God did it.

God did it or you put your back to it and did the heavy lifting?

I understand the need to give God praises and be modest in our achievements. The truth is that this does more harm than good.

A lazy fellow somewhere after reading your post instead of him/her to double down and put the required effort they will double down on prayer and spend whatever extra time required for study on prayer.Since God did it for fergie001 he will do it for me.

Prayer is important but as a student you have to put in the effort.
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Calitoscassius(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2023
So if the project is rubbish it should be accrpted just because you drink garri to do it, Maybe next time you should drink monkey urine then perharps your project would not be rubbish.

What da hell is garri anyway? Is it some kinda coffee or tea?

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by ppogba: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2023
He drank garri. And so what? Is he the first to drink garri as a student? Will he be the last?

He should take consolation in the fact that his comrade in garri drinking, ODODO is now the Governor elect of Kogi state.

Lazy Nigerian student. Rather than do what his supervisor wants, he is busy looking for SINPARTY on social media.

That is what fraudulently assisted WAEC result brings you.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by ppogba: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2023
omoredia:
Na mumu dey do project. Those that are smart are buying certificate from Lasu

It is cheaper in NAU.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by remiopash: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2023
obawinner:
Project are meant to put you through every knowledge you've Garnered over the course duration.
During my undergrad days, my project was rejected like a baby changing diapers. I got tired, depressed, I took the man name to church gan sef, the Prof did not even sit before the project topic got rejected.
Then finally approved, I was in the middle, covid came, I spent 8 month working and writing the approved topic only for me to resume after the pandemic, then my research supervisor said the topic is outdated. I fainted 60 times in 60 seconds.
Summary is never give up, build your research abilities, data evaluation and update your inquisitive skillet. Best of luck!

But your supervisor did not tear your project report?
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by omoredia: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2023
ppogba:

It is cheaper in NAU.

So u dey buy from everywhere? U are a joker grin
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Oladhips(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yes, because they want to show you that in real life, nothing comes easy.

Some of dem do it just to frustrate.. While some want you to realize how important it is..

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by fabolouz1(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2023
These project are not even necessary, our university system is awkward.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by jrusky(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2023
Bro it's sad very sad indeed. I swear if I manage getting to the seat of power in this country I will start my firing and hiring from Lecturers and Police I swear I will render many lectures useless.
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by kellimorris4: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2023
and so
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Kukutente23: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2023
obawinner:
Project are meant to put you through every knowledge you've Garnered over the course duration.
During my undergrad days, my project was rejected like a baby changing diapers. I got tired, depressed, I took the man name to church gan sef, the Prof did not even sit before the project topic got rejected.
Then finally approved, I was in the middle, covid came, I spent 8 month working and writing the approved topic only for me to resume after the pandemic, then my research supervisor said the topic is outdated. I fainted 60 times in 60 seconds.
Summary is never give up, build your research abilities, data evaluation and update your inquisitive skillet. Best of luck!

Sorry sir,
You're a victim of the Nigerian system.
A project topic is something your supervisor should aid you in picking. The concept of rejecting a project topic after the work is almost done is strange to academics.
It is the evil and wickedness inherent in the Nigerian system

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by ChiefOkporghe: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2023
virginchaser:

In my former office, a senior manager queried a weekend duty staff over woman matter. The query stated that he used company facility to seduce women.
When team lead enquired from the staff of what happened. He said two ladies visited him in the office on Sunday morning when senior manager was around. He was asked further "if their backside was full enough" the dude said yes. That was senior manager's spec. Further questions, "did you introduce at least one of them to meet your oga?" Dude said no. Omo, we all agreed that my guy supposed chop query. cheesy

Fada Lawd lol
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by VIKTO83(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2023
I'm sure he still has d copy of the project with him.
Let him do few adjustment and resubmit it.
D same lecturer will take it

ThompsonJoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyQLoBMIpAM

Student's Emotional Reaction as Project Faces Rejection at Ambrose Alli University

In a recent incident at Ambrose Alli University's Faculty of Environmental Science, a student found himself in distress after his project was rejected by a lecturer. The student, who reportedly consumed garri throughout the project, tearfully expressed his disappointment as the lecturer deemed the work unsatisfactory, labeling it as "rubbish."

The incident highlights the emotional toll academic challenges can have on students, urging a closer look at the support systems within the university.
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by fergie001: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2023
dettolgel:
God did it or you put your back to it and did the heavy lifting?

I understand the need to give God praises and be modest in our achievements. The truth is that this does more harm than good.

A lazy fellow somewhere after reading your post instead of him/her to double down and put the required effort they will double down on prayer and spend whatever extra time required for study on prayer.Since God did it for fe.rgie001 he will do it for me.

Prayer is important but as a student you have to put in the effort.
It was much work!

Before praying and waiting on God, you must put 100% to get it done.
I understand what you mean, I was just trying to be modest...

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by rukyboy(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2023
virginchaser:

Hahahaha. The guy suppose chop that query!! grin grin grin
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by rukyboy(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2023
ThompsonJoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyQLoBMIpAM

Student's Emotional Reaction as Project Faces Rejection at Ambrose Alli University

In a recent incident at Ambrose Alli University's Faculty of Environmental Science, a student found himself in distress after his project was rejected by a lecturer. The student, who reportedly consumed garri throughout the project, tearfully expressed his disappointment as the lecturer deemed the work unsatisfactory, labeling it as "rubbish."

The incident highlights the emotional toll academic challenges can have on students, urging a closer look at the support systems within the university.

All this stress and wahala over a degree certificate he will probably never use!
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Gilgil:
Didn’t he do review of every chapter with his project supervisor?

When we did ours, you don’t proceed to the next chapter without your supervisor’s approval.

So what happened here?
Exactly my point.Project supervisors in higher institutions are still doing chapter by chapter review.You can't bring the next chapter without the present chapter reviewed, approved, corrections given and made.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Biola67: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Oladhips:

Some of dem do it just to frustrate.. While some want you to realize how important it is..
What’s the importance of project to one’s life?
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by NOwazobia: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2023
For project wey person write for am with money, e reach to vex.

Students hardly write projects by themselves these days.
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Biola67: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2023
something wey go still end for dust bin
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Dancebreaker: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Xiaohei:
[b][/b]

Is the student gender non-binary? The use of “their” and “themselves “ when referring to just one person (a male) is confusing ooo!
It's normal these days. Just to be neutral.
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Pootle: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2023
that year me wey wan play smart with case study, i no visit the place neither did i send any questionnaire there. na so baba say make we dey go my case study, haa prof na lag o em say yes i know the address is on your project, thought he was joking i entered his car like play we reach school gate before you know we don dey go out of town dey head to lagos o, na so i begin dey beg the baba am sorry serious beg o before em turn back to school. later learnt he called the organization to enquire if i actually came there for my survey. survey wey me and my Ogs run. las las i gats com lag o to run every normal.

NECO Releases 2017 June/july Results / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / We Don't Need More Lawyers/Banking, Finance Graduates In Nigeria: Nimi Princewil