Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project (17712 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by ThompsonJoo: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyQLoBMIpAM

Student's Emotional Reaction as Project Faces Rejection at Ambrose Alli University

In a recent incident at Ambrose Alli University's Faculty of Environmental Science, a student found himself in distress after his project was rejected by a lecturer. The student, who reportedly consumed garri throughout the project, tearfully expressed his disappointment as the lecturer deemed the work unsatisfactory, labeling it as "rubbish."

The incident highlights the emotional toll academic challenges can have on students, urging a closer look at the support systems within the university.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by obawinner(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2023
Project are meant to put you through every knowledge you've Garnered over the course duration.
During my undergrad days, my project was rejected like a baby changing diapers. I got tired, depressed, I took the man name to church gan sef, the Prof did not even sit before the project topic got rejected.
Then finally approved, I was in the middle, covid came, I spent 8 month working and writing the approved topic only for me to resume after the pandemic, then my research supervisor said the topic is outdated. I fainted 60 times in 60 seconds.
Summary is never give up, build your research abilities, data evaluation and update your inquisitive skillet. Best of luck!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Gilgil: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Didn’t he do review of every chapter with his project supervisor?

When we did ours, you don’t proceed to the next chapter without your supervisor’s approval.

So what happened here?

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Xiaohei(m): 1:41am On Nov 15, 2023
[/b]
ThompsonJoo [b:
[[b]
/b]post=126972877]Student's Emotional Reaction as Project Faces Rejection at Ambrose Alli University

In a recent incident at Ambrose Alli University's Faculty of Environmental Science, a student found [b]themselves[/b] in distress after their project was rejected by a lecturer. The student, who reportedly consumed garri throughout the project, tearfully expressed their disappointment as the lecturer deemed the work unsatisfactory, labeling it as "rubbish." The incident highlights the emotional toll academic challenges can have on students, urging a closer look at the support systems within the university.

https://youtube.com/shorts/MyQLoBMIpAM?si=qEehmy1oPbRxECEq

Is the student gender non-binary? The use of “their” and “themselves “ when referring to just one person (a male) is confusing ooo!

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by grandstar(m): 3:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Poor dude.

He might have submitted substandard work. The quality of many graduates these days will make you cry in Chinese

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:44am On Nov 15, 2023
During my time in 2017 I had it easy. Even if the lecturer had decided to be a bum, I still would've aced that sh!t. Commitment is everything, maybe this dude didn't put in the work (I maybe wrong though).

He's gon be alright eventually, I hope

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Ejaisky: 5:04am On Nov 15, 2023
Projects that are not used for anything

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by virginchaser(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Abi he follow the man drag babe? He should think and recollect.

In my former office, a senior manager queried a weekend duty staff over woman matter. The query stated that he used company facility to seduce women.
When team lead enquired from the staff of what happened. He said two ladies visited him in the office on Sunday morning when senior manager was around. He was asked further "if their backside was full enough" the dude said yes. That was senior manager's spec. Further questions, "did you introduce at least one of them to meet your oga?" Dude said no. Omo, we all agreed that my guy supposed chop query. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2023
obawinner:
Project are meant to put you through every knowledge you've Garnered over the course duration.
During my undergrad days, my project was rejected like a baby changing diapers. I got tired, depressed, I took the man name to church gan sef, the Prof did not even sit before the project topic got rejected.
Then finally approved, I was in the middle, covid came, I spent 8 month working and writing the approved topic only for me to resume after the pandemic, then my research supervisor said the topic is outdated. I fainted 60 times in 60 seconds.
Summary is never give up, build your research abilities, data evaluation and update your inquisitive skillet. Best of luck!

Ontop useless Certificate in Nigeria? When president can simply contact Oluyole to get it and submit to inec

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by crackhouse(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2023
This one is still crying and struggling to get a certificate that someone else had already demonstrated to be useless and waste of time by burning them...

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by akunjohn(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Xiaohei:
[b][/b]

Is the student gender non-binary? The use of “their” and “themselves “ when referring to just one person (a male) is confusing ooo!

Abi o,which kain grammar be dat self "A student ","themselves " undecided

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by christejames(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Nigerian lecturers sha, always feeling pompous about themselves.

I remember my days during my final year project research, mehn, those days were my most depressing days in life, miraculously, I made it after so many rejections in less than a month to final submission... Mehn, the story long but I thank God.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Gbadebo19(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Xiaohei:
[b][/b]

grin grin. Even the thread should be rejected by the mods.
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by obawinner(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Ontop useless Certificate in Nigeria? When president can simply contact Oluyole to get it and submit to inec
Apparently still crying after the electoral loss? May it never stop.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by IamAsiri: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Gilgil:
Didn’t he do review of every chapter with his project supervisor?

When we did ours, you don’t proceed to the next chapter without your supervisor’s approval.

So what happened here?

Probably not final year project or he wouldn't dress that way.
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Karleb(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2023
I don't know why it's feels like I studied in another country.

My project topic was given to me by my project supervisor and I never had any serious issues on my project except for the practical aspect.
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by TANID(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by isan(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2023
What's he gonna do with the cert anyway?

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by iammo(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2023

It's not really easy, but your supervisor is saving you for final defense

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by omoredia: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2023
The government only fears those that do not go to church and do not go to school. Think about it

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by dettolgel: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2023
So because you drank garri the lecturer should accept mediocre project?

Actually it all made sense you can't produce quality work under the influence of starvation.

I suggest the student finds how to feed well before focusing on his project. You can't produce anything of quality while starving.

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by FuckingMachine: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2023
So what should we do?
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Jokerman(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2023
That's why you must always carry your lecturer along while writing these projects

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Uniquelly01: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2023
U

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by fergie001: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2023
At UI, took my project to my Supervisor, Baba looked at me and said, my brother, you will be here for a very lonnnnnggggggg timeeeeeee.

That week was one of my bloodiest, my spirit left me.

I had to double up like mad, met him the next 2 months, did some finishing touches, and the same man looked at me and said where was your brain all along?

That project ended up been published in one of the International Journals and others followed ...... So don't despair, when they hit you, ginger yourself... And give it your 100%.

Thank you, Dr Ayo

dettolgel:
Haa. How did it end?
God did it.

That one in particular fetched me over 10 Conferences &Seminars outside Nigeria, I come de buga! Didn't go for any but I liked the feedback!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by Gilaur: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Ejaisky:
Projects that are not used for anything
Re: Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project by dettolgel: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2023
fergie001:
At UI, took my project to my Supervisor, Baba looked at me and said, my brother, you will be here for a very lonnnnnggggggg timeeeeeee.

Haa. How did it end?

NECO Releases 2017 June/july Results / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Dictionary.com Plans To Update The Definition Of 'black' After Branded Racist