Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) (57193 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / Protesters Destroyed Police Station, Parliament Building In Hongkong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Flows001(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Goldbw122:
😲
That means many people just disappear like that, and I don't know how they know that a building wants to get exploded when the camera man will be present. 😲 That is wonderful...

IDF had journalists following and covering their invasion operations.

Go to YouTube and watch the videos.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Flows001(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
Coward idf Blowing up an empty building. Hamas will survive this war certainly. I dare idf to send its troops into those tunnels.

Clown 🤡 🤡.

Same tunnels that IDF have been ransacking and dropping bombs like knock outs in them?

The invasion operation has been so seamless to the IDF that they even have journalists live covering it, while random IDF officers keep granting interviews as the operations continue.. grin

They already dared to enter Hamas territory, why are the terrorists afraid to come out from their hiding and fight?
The terrorists only prefer to attack innocent and harmless civilians, now that their fellow armed men have paid them a visit in their own territory and hunting them like rats, they are running cheesy
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Pinkybush: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
How I wish the same can be done to all the Muslim terrorists in Nigeria or to flush out Muslim from the entire world.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by 23jerryking(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

Meanwhile, this is not teaching of Jesus Christ ooo, infact the reason why Jesus Christ was hated by established Jewish leader(pharisees and saducee) then was that, Jesus preaching not segregated but carried everyone along, hence, so many crowd behind him.

preacher shouldn't be seeing talking hate speech but unity.
We Nigerian Christians have been preaching peace and unity but where has that brought us? More death of our beloved brothers and sisters, what was their crime? Being a Christian or not being either of Yoruba or Hausa. Maybe Hamas thought the Israelites would run to the synagogue and pray after attacking them, nah....
It's an eye for an eye kinda deal dear, it's only christians that pray. Judaists fight back and they do it in double!!!
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Evil Zionist mass murderers. And some so called daft Christains who don't have a clue that the Zionists regime represents nothing of them are here clapping for these occupying oppressive and repressive baby killers. Shame on all of you supporting this genocide. This war has really opened my eyes to see that the two major religions especially Christainity are nothing but the same, built on the mentality which enables you to freeze or suspend your morality and conscience to justify evil and injustice using some false inhumane religious doctrine. Na this conflict make me see say lot of you Christains are bloody hypocrites with so much double standard. You can support resistance for your own cause but frustrate and oppose same resistance and freedom of others who have been brutally subjugated since 1948 because they represent another religion being oppressed by these same Zionists (who are not even the real Jews currently staying in Israel but European Imposters) backed by their bloodsucking Western cohorts who use their propaganda media machine to keep deceiving you that they a fighting a just war for a just cause. These are the same people who called backed apartied SA then and called Nelson Mandela a terrorists and committed a whole lotta crimes against humanity but make to paint themselves as super saints. This same Western bloodsuckers who responsible for the extermination of millions of Jews but want to make it look like the greatest killers and enemies of the Jews in modern times are Muslims. They deceive you at the snap of a finger becos u do not even know your history. These same Zionists who spit at you in Israel and whose doctrine the Torah sees you guys as idolaters who deserves to be killed yet you guys are foolishly calling them the chosen ones. So if they are chosen ones, what does that make you, The ostracized/cursed one. I am sorry to say this but a whole bunch of Christains are really daft and ignorant despite their so-called enlightenment and education. Keep supporting evil and don't stand for what's right. The evil you support today will pay you a visit tomorrow and there will be nobody to stand up for you. I know the next thing is for them to start calling me a Muslim sympathizer when I am neither a Christain nor Muslim cos you guys are a conscienceless soulless bunch but I will keep standing against evil whether it suits my narrative or nor. Wake up, Free Palestine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thoughty2:

Sighs! It's okay to admit if you are ignorant about certain topics. That scripture you mentioned is so quoted out of context.

In Romans 2:28-29, the Apostle Paul argues that being a Jew is not merely a matter of outward rituals like circumcision but involves an inward transformation of the heart. The passage emphasizes the spiritual nature of identity over external practices and points to a broader understanding of God's covenant beyond physical lineage.

This passage does not in any way disregard the existence of the descendants of Israel. It's good to put your brain to use once in a while. it doesn't hurt you know.
.your ignorance stinks and I perceive it very well. read again and comprehend.

paul stated he is "Not" a jew who is one inwardly emphasis on the word "Not", paul did not say "merely" but he said "Not" which is total in its meaning.

so paul is saying that beeing a real jew has nothing to do with out ward rituals but in ward practice which comes through faith in christ. in other words the true jew is one who is a jew spiritually and not physically.

so mr ignorance you have no argument. go check your brain before accusing somone of ignorance. mumu make I dey school you for free. dey there make pant dey wear you propaganda believer. of you quote me again I will school you properly for free mumu guy.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by PecE2Make: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
marhoinspire:
This can't be true.
If true, Israel is taking this war too far.
Let peace reign
No peace for the wicked
When Hamas terrorist slaughtered innocent Israel, where were you?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Nwaikpe: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eidris01:
Israel hates you. Wake up!

How much do you love him?

Silly* terrorist*
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:

I am Islamophobic. 😌

Alergic to savages.😌

You are not islamophobic. You are perfectly normal. There should be no term for being sceptical about terrorism
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by 23jerryking(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Denko2721987:
Evil Zionist mass murderers. And some so called daft Christains who don't have a clue that the Zionists regime represents nothing of them are here clapping for these occupying oppressive and repressive baby killers. Shame on all of you supporting this genocide. This war has really opened my eyes to see that the two major religions especially Christainity are nothing but the same, built on the mentality which enables you to freeze or suspend your morality and conscience to justify evil and injustice using some false inhumane religious doctrine. Na this conflict make me see say lot of you Christains are bloody hypocrites with so much double standard. You can support resistance for your own cause but frustrate and oppose same resistance and freedom of others who have been brutally subjugated since 1948 because they represent another religion being oppressed by these same Zionists (who are not even the real Jews currently staying in Israel but European Imposters) backed by their bloodsucking Western cohorts who use their propaganda media machine to keep deceiving you that they a fighting a just war for a just cause. These are the same people who called backed apartied SA then and called Nelson Mandela a terrorists and committed a whole lotta crimes against humanity but make to paint themselves as super saints. This same Western bloodsuckers who responsible for the extermination of millions of Jews but want to make it look like the greatest killers and enemies of the Jews in modern times are Muslims. They deceive you at the snap of a finger becos u do not even know your history. These same Zionists who spit at you in Israel and whose doctrine the Torah sees you guys as idolaters who deserves to be killed yet you guys are foolishly calling them the chosen ones. So if they are chosen ones, what does that make you, The ostracized/cursed one. I am sorry to say this but a whole bunch of Christains are really daft and ignorant despite their so-called enlightenment and education. Keep supporting evil and don't stand for what's right. The evil you support today will pay you a visit tomorrow and there will be nobody to stand up for you. I know the next thing is for them to start calling me a Muslim sympathizer when I am neither a Christain nor Muslim cos you guys are a conscienceless soulless bunch but I will keep standing against evil whether it suits my narrative or nor. Wake up, Free Palestine
How you're able to comfortably sit in your house and put this rubbish together is what I find quite intriguing. The thing is well, actually your tears are sweet.
But since you have time to write rubbish then let me help you at least, probably you'll endeavor to also read through this piece of sense done by a great and intelligent fellow.
Then challenge whatever you're not comfortable with and of course with actual facts!!

I can’t stand the lies anymore!
I’m not referring to subjective opinions or analysis, I’m talking
about facts, 100% objective, undeniable facts.
Does the truth even matter anymore?
Well, I guess we can’t blame people for their ignorance unless
we make sure the facts are accessible to them, so I’ll do my
best.
Hopefully, this post can be useful to others who face the lies
on campuses, on the streets, and even in parliaments across
the globe.
So let’s get to it. Lie by Lie.
“The Palestinians want a state. They deserve a state.”
LIE!
They don’t want a state. How do I know? You mean besides
the fact that they say it loud and clear.
They HAD a state given to them in 1937 (Peel Commission),
1947 (The UN Partition Plan),
1967 (The Khartoum Summit),
1991 (The Madrid Conference),
2000 (The Camp David Summit),
2001 (The Arabs Summit),
2005 (the Disengagement from Gaza),
2007 (The Annapolis Conference),
2008 (The Realignment Plan),
2010 (The Joint Peace Talks),
2013 (The Joint Peace Talks)
2019 (The Bahrain Workshop),
and 2020 (The Trump Peace Plan).
All those offers were rejected by the Palestinians. They don’t
want a state.
“Israel is occupying the Palestinians including Gaza.”
LIE!
Israel moved every singe Jew from Gaza in 2005, including
dead bodies who they dug up so Hamas wouldn’t commit the
atrocities we now know they would have.
There were zero occupation in Gaza and as far as the claim
in general that occupation is what brought Palestinian
terrorism? 1929, before any occupation, before there was
even a state of Israel, Arabs massacred Jews in Hebron.
Google it.
“Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinian
People.”
LIE!
From 1990 to 2022 the population of “Palestine” increased
from 1.98 million to 5.04 million people. That is a growth of
155% in 32 years.
Does that sound like genocide to you?
By the way, did you see how yesterday, the IDF risked its
soldiers’ lives by protecting Gaza’s who wanted to evacuate
and protect themselves from Hamas?
That’s a weird way to commit genocide. To protect the
people you’re supposed to be annihilating?
I guess Israel is really good at everything but stinks at
genocide.
“Israel is an apartheid state.”
LIE!
Fact : Israel is Palestine
There are Arabs in literally every possible role in Israeli
society from Judges to politicians to athletes to actors, and
on and on.
Arabs enjoy more freedom in Israel than in ANY Muslim
country.
Would an apartheid state have representatives from the
“oppressed population in their parliament? Exactly. Stop the
nonsense.
“Gaza has been a prison since Israel evacuated.”
LIE!
Israel left in 2005, and handed Gaza over to the Palestinians
on a silver platter. No strings attached. Immediately the
Palestinians burned down the greenhouses and turned Gaza
into a terror base.
In 2005, they elected Hamas to lead them. Then, and only
then, did Israel decide to defend itself from attacks. There
were no blockages and no fences before Hamas was elected.
And if there is any doubt that those measures were
necessary, just see what happened on October 7th when
Hamas made one hole in that fence.
“Israel targets innocent people in Gaza.”
LIE!
The IDF has made 20,000 calls, dropped 1.5m leaflets and
sent 4.4 million SMS & 6 million voice messages urging
civilians in northern Gaza to evacuate temporarily for their
safety.
Tell me, what other army does that? You have a brain? Use it.
“Israel has killed tens of thousands, most of them children.”
LIE!
Where did you get that number from? What’s that? From
Hamas? Got it. I’ll wait. I’ll let you think about that.
“The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard
of the circle of struggle against World Zionism…Islamic
groups all over the Arab world should also do the same,
since they are best equipped for their future role in the fight
against the warmongering Jews.”
Still think they’re a political organization? If so, you’re
officially an immoral person. Congrats.
“There are innocent people in Gaza. Israel has no right to
attack there!”
LIE!
600,000 German civilians were killed during WW2.
76,000 of those deaths were children.
One night, when the Allies raided Hamburg, 45,000 people
died.
Does that make the Allies the villains of WW2?
Does that make WW2 an unjust war?
NO!
The goal of war is for good to defeat evil.
The Nazis were evil for invading Europe and committing
genocide.
Hamas is evil for attacking Israel and swearing to do it again
and again until they have murdered all of the Jews in the
region.
You need to recalibrate your moral compass and better
sooner than later.
“Israel is bombing hospitals! It’s a crime against humanity!”
LIE!
Hamas, as documented in video uses hospitals and
kindergartens as rocket launching pads. There is video
evidence of this.
Israel has and will continue to do everything it can to
minimize civilian deaths.
But guess how many times Hamas rockets have hit Barzilai
hospital in the last month. Three! That’s right. Where’s you’re
outrage? It magically disappeared!
The world thought Israel was behind the bombing of ah
hospital in Gaza, they lost it. When the evidence showed that
it wasn’t Israel, it wasn’t 500 deaths, and it wasn’t even a
hospital but the parking lot adjacent to it, all of a sudden,
silence!
Funny how that works.
Let’s see, what lies did I miss? I’m sure there are many more
but if you have half a brain in your head, you’ll read this
carefully and realize you’re being fed lies and propaganda by
a globally recognized terrorist organization.
You’re choosing to believe the lies.
Stop buying the lies and use your brain.
None of what I wrote above is my opinion. These are all hard
facts backed up by indisputable evidence.
If you don’t accept any of the above facts, there are only
three choices.
1 - You’re ignorant and refuse to learn history.
2 - Your intelligence level prevents you from understanding
the facts.
3 - You are a good ol’ fashioned Jew hater and have now
successfully found a way to disguise your hatred of Jews by
making things up to vilify the Jewish people.
So which one is it?
Stop believing lies. Stop spreading lies. Open your eyes.
Believe what Hamas tells you the they say they want all Jews
dead and then, they’ll come after all infidels.
Stop dismissing and discounting their words.
I hope this equipped you with some facts for you to let your
Ivy League college friends know that they’re siding with the
actual genocidal lunatics who will absolutely come for them
next.
Good will always prevail and that’s why Israel will be here in
50 years while Hamas will join ancient Egypt, the Romans,
the Greeks, the Nazis, and anyone else who has tried to
annihilate the Jews. They are long gone but the Jews and
their homeland is here, strong, united, and 100% set on
sending Hamas straight where they belong.
Stand with Israel.
British Mandate coin, minted in 1927 - Include These letters
in Hebrew, circled in red, the aleph and yod, which are an
abbreviation for Eretz Yisra’el,”The Land of Israel.”
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Luckysbab:

But Antisemitism is a thing?

Illiterate Nairalanders everywhere.

Terrorist alert!
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by 23jerryking(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
JoeEeL:

You are not islamophobic. You are perfectly normal. There should be no term for being sceptical about terrorism
They keep saying "Islam is a religion of peace". But before any suicide bombing what you hear is "Allahu Akbar", they still kill our innocent Christin brothers and sisters in the name of fighting for Allah, nonsense. When your god needs you to fight his battles for him then there's a lot of questions to answer o. They fight for Allah, they kill and rape for him, they do all sort of evil. Bloodsucking Allah!!! Death to all Allahu Akbar-chanting morons jor. They thought Israel is Nigeria hey? grin

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Waterysperm: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Father4all:
you are a big fo.ol
I know you are pained. You can hug a transformer for all I care or better strap a bomb to your body and do the needful like your brothers used to do. Do so and grab your own 72 virgins asap. Now let me tell you the one that will break your heart into pieces, Israel is not backing down from this fight and by the time they are done with your terrorist brothers, there will be nothing called Gaza. The war is not ending soon and will last for at least another 3 months. You can book a flight to Palestine to help your fellow terrorists ok.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
23jerryking:
They keep saying "Islam is a religion of peace". But before any suicide bombing what you hear is "Allahu Akbar", they still kill our innocent Christin brothers and sisters in the name of fighting for Allah, nonsense. When your god needs you to fight his battles for him then there's a lot of questions to answer o. They fight for Allah, they kill and rape for him, they do all sort of evil. Bloodsucking Allah!!! Death to all Allahu Akbar-chanting morons jor. They thought Israel is Nigeria hey? grin

Saying that cult is a religion of peace is only political gaslighting. In their dark chambers they must be wondering how foolish some people are to even partially believe that.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by 23jerryking(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
JoeEeL:

Saying that cult is a religion of peace is only political gaslighting. In their dark chambers they must be wondering how foolish some people are to even partially believe that.

Exactly...... from there socalled scripture to their real live practices one can't seem to find anything peaceful about it. It's all sword, rape, land grabbing, and some stupid promises of virgins by one bloodsucking god.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by kcbaba007: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2023
pol23:
What does Hamas represent to the Palestinians?
You’ve demilitarized the country…
Hamas is a resistance group.
If many of us are born in Palestine, we won’t only cheer Hamas.. but joined them.
How long will Palestinian looks on the face of suffering….
Everyone saying Isreal have the right to defend themselves…. Agreed.
But does Palestinian also have the same right ?
Even if they do what do they have to fight with?
I don’t like Palestinian either, but call a spade a spade.
This is the highest form of genocide and it’s dehumaning that most so called liberal state support this nonsense.

I see you are one of those that embrace the rubbish you see on news media, ifit is a genocide, why would the Israeli soldiers take fuel to the hospital as aid which the Hama's refused to allow the soldiers take the fuel into the hospital.

If it was a genocide, why did the Israeli soldiers race down to the hospital with battery powered incubators for premature children born in the hospital once they were able to gain entrance into the hospital,

If it was a genocide, why are there still Palestinians patients in the hospital after the Israeli soldiers gained entrance unto the hospital.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by 43Ronin: 12:43am On Nov 16, 2023
Israel dey gimme joy a swear, chaii... pos destroy everything Israel, no joy.... please also make sure no mosque is standing.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by eepeepook: 12:44am On Nov 16, 2023
Hamas are rats. They cleared that building since the Saturday attacks.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by 43Ronin: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2023
kcbaba007:

I see you are one of those that embrace the rubbish you see on news media, ifit is a genocide, why would the Israeli soldiers take fuel to the hospital as aid which the Hama's refused to allow the soldiers take the fuel into the hospital.

If it was a genocide, why did the Israeli soldiers race down to the hospital with battery powered incubators for premature children born in the hospital once they were able to gain entrance into the hospital,

If it was a genocide, why are there still Palestinians patients in the hospital after the Israeli soldiers gained entrance unto the hospital.

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-773358
A spectacular controlled demolition exercise.
No BS.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 1:42am On Nov 16, 2023
cjudy:

We love it like that better than Yoruba Muslim that sees them as infidel
Eyya Ur illness has no treatment
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2023
kcbaba007:

While you might have some point.
Have you asked yourself why bomb is being drop indiscriminately?
Over 10000 Palestinian killed.
Isreal told everyone to leave Gaza.
Have you seen the video of IDF destroying even church in Gaza.
Obasanjo no do reach this one in ODI community.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by SharingIsLife(m): 2:38am On Nov 16, 2023
Zico5:
Never start what u cannot finish. I wonder how some people will be fighting for God. If your god is not dead there is no reason to fight for him.
They aren't fighting for him. He is fighting through them. Fixed.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2023
God bless Israel, please intensify the bombing
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by wiseoneking: 4:57am On Nov 16, 2023
MrCork:

They should bloooowup I.P.O.D IBO terŕrrorisst group run by IBO terŕrrorisst Nnamdi Kanu & kill the pig so Nigeria can be greater country!!!(no oofencse) angry
lol. Jews does not kill Jews. iPod items are the main Jews in Igbo nation. Kanu is actually the one killing those Hamas terrorist
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Thoughty2(m): 4:59am On Nov 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
.your ignorance stinks and I perceive it very well. read again and comprehend.

paul stated he is "Not" a jew who is one inwardly emphasis on the word "Not", paul did not say "merely" but he said "Not" which is total in its meaning.

so paul is saying that beeing a real jew has nothing to do with out ward rituals but in ward practice which comes through faith in christ. in other words the true jew is one who is a jew spiritually and not physically.

so mr ignorance you have no argument. go check your brain before accusing somone of ignorance. mumu make I dey school you for free. dey there make pant dey wear you propaganda believer. of you quote me again I will school you properly for free mumu guy.

Unlike you, I don't claim to know everything but it is always a good idea to apply sense when talking. Unfortunately, common sense is lacking in what you have said thus far.

Read Acts 21:39 (Paul was speaking of his physical linage here) , 1 Corinthians 9:20 (he was talking about a group of people he was looking to preach to. They were not yet Christians and he called them jews)

I can see that the only thing you are good at is to bark online and I'm not the one you will vent your frustration on. My final answer to this argument is in Proverbs 26:4-5.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Father4all: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2023
Waterysperm:

I know you are pained. You can hug a transformer for all I care or better strap a bomb to your body and do the needful like your brothers used to do. Do so and grab your own 72 virgins asap. Now let me tell you the one that will break your heart into pieces, Israel is not backing down from this fight and by the time they are done with your terrorist brothers, there will be nothing called Gaza. The war is not ending soon and will last for at least another 3 months. You can book a flight to Palestine to help your fellow terrorists ok.
you guys will pay the price

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party / Zimbabweans Selling Their Toes To Ritualists For $20000 To $40000 USD (video) / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.