Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) (57041 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / Protesters Destroyed Police Station, Parliament Building In Hongkong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by MetaFiles230709: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
BreakingNews21:
Looks like it was a residential building.

Look at the full passage of what you quoted, right inside you I don't know what you want to achieve with lieing with a verse of the bible but you guys fume when we joke with your religion, in that case and in most cases I never cared when I said that the fake prophet mohammed is a smelly menstruating pig, allah is a demon insane rabid dog end Islam is a form of mental illness.
It is a religion for deranged persons.

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:1‭-‬13‬ ‭FBV‬‬
[1] “Write this to the angel of the Ephesus church: This is what the one who holds the seven stars in his right hand says, the one who walks among the seven golden candlesticks:
[2] I know what you've accomplished, your hard work and perseverance. I know you can't tolerate evil people, and how you investigated those who claimed to be apostles but are not, and discovered they were frauds.
[3] I know about your patience, and what you endured for my sake—and that you didn't give up!
[4] But I have something against you: you have neglected your first love.
[5] So remember how far you've fallen—repent and go back to what you were doing at first. Otherwise I'll come to you and I will remove your candlestick from where it is—unless you repent.
[6] However, you do have this to your credit: you hate the actions of the Nicolaitans, just as I do.
[7] If you have ears, listen to what the Spirit is telling the churches. I will give to those who are victorious the privilege of eating from the tree of life, which stands in the Paradise of God.
[8] Write this to the angel of the Smyrna church: This is what the first and last says, the one who was dead and came back to life: [color=#990000]
[9] I know the troubles you are going through, and how poor you are (but you are rich), and the abuse from those who say they are Jews but are not, but belong to Satan's synagogue.
[/colour]
[10] Don't be afraid about what you are going to suffer. Yes, the devil will throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Just remain faithful, even if it means death, and I will give you the crown of life!
[11] If you have ears, listen to what the Spirit is telling the churches. The second death will not harm those who are victorious.
[12] Write this to the angel of the Pergamum church: This is what the one holding the sharp two-edged sword says:
[13] I know you're living where Satan has his throne, and that you have stayed true to me. You have not denied your trust in me, even when my faithful witness Antipas was killed right among you there where Satan lives!

https://bible.com/bible/1932/rev.2.1.FBV
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Iamzik: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:
Blow up everything that’s blowable in gaza 😂😂

If hamas have the power and weapon Israel has you think they will give a fvck about children in Israel hospital ??
bloody terrorists .. kill them all

God Bless Israel and their lovers 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Modified: some terrorist sympathizers are calling Iran 😂😂 I laugh in Swahili because you people don’t know what’s on ground .. Iran is America’s main target … US is just waiting for Iran to make any direct move against Israel 😂😂 even Al Jazeera propagandists will not be able to televise what will happen in Iran 😂😂😂

Succinctly explained. I have nothing more to add 👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by KOMBE: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:

If hamas have the power and weapon Israel has you think they will give a fvck about children in Israel hospital ??

Modified: some terrorist sympathizers are calling Iran 😂😂 I laugh in Swahili because you people don’t know what’s on ground .. Iran is America’s main target … US is just waiting for Iran to make any direct move against Israel 😂😂 even Al Jazeera will not be able to televise what will happen in Iran 😂😂😂

Even Al jazeera..... o boy, you wan kill me with laughter. That channel have been punishing me with fake news.
No money to pay for better gotv subscription with BBC and CNN so I am stucked with Aljazeera cry

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by misreal(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Krismas:
grin hamas? they born for this! most of them have never known any other life. born in gaza raised in gaza and its always lack want insecurity death and imprisonment. it routine. its israel that pretends it can be at peace while blockading other peoples right for same! tell me have dey been sleeping with two eyes closed in israel lately?
They deserve it because when the borders were open,they went about-carrying out suicide bombings.
Now they want the borders open again,or you want the borders open so that they can finish off israel.
UNA go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
themanderon:

Who was standing with the Arabs talk to me? grin
grin nobody expect in jordan, where there was a british base. the place was spared in those wars, cos the british was already there
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by MrsTblooms: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lies. Anyway, we shall help pastor 'Righteousness'with the handcarchieves to wipe your tears when the truth comes out
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
misreal:

They deserve it because when the borders were open,they went about-carrying out suicide bombings.
Now they want the borders open again,or you want the borders open so that they can finish off israel.
UNA go cry tire.
grin who is crying oct 7 now? the borders have never been opened. before the walls was built, israel was based in gaza and had a million road block everywhere. they will check your prick grin and toto grin one million times a day and there was a curfew everyday for ten years. fvck isreal. better crosscheck your facts before you come here talking trash
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
MrsTblooms:
Lies. Anyway, we shall help pastor 'Righteousness'with the handcarchieves to wipe your tears when the truth comes out
grin is wot you said in ukraine one year ago. u will learn. dont play grin
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by misreal(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Krismas:
grin who is crying oct 7 now? the borders have never been opened. before the walls was built, israel was based in gaza and had a million road block everywhere. they will check your prick grin and toto grin one million times a day and there was a curfew everyday for ten years. fvck isreal. better crosscheck your facts before you come here talking trash
You want the destruction of israel.
The joke is on you brother.
You can cry me a river for all I care,Gaza is going down,hamas is going down too.if you put body,you go collect.
Nothing I have said is wrong for your information.
Na you be very ignorant person forming knowledgeable.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
misreal:

You want the destruction of israel.
The joke is on you brother.
You can cry me a river for all I care,Gaza is going down,hamas is going down too.if you put body,you go collect.
Nothing I have said is wrong for your information.
Na you be very ignorant person forming knowledgeable.
grin u just here talking OPT. u dont know jack! jews have always lived in the middle east side by side with arabs over the last 1000yrs.who wants to kill jews? there are jews in gaza living with hamas everyday, why has hamas not killed them? the colonialists came from europe forming zionists in 1945 and since then the whole region has never known peace.
same bad character of dominance, apathied and exceptionalism that made hitler burn 6million of them, they carried it to the middle east.
you here talking trash
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:
What does Hamas represent to the Palestinians?
You’ve demilitarized the country…
Hamas is a resistance group.
If many of us are born in Palestine, we won’t only cheer Hamas.. but joined them.
How long will Palestinian looks on the face of suffering….
Everyone saying Isreal have the right to defend themselves…. Agreed.
But does Palestinian also have the same right ?
Even if they do what do they have to fight with?
I don’t like Palestinian either, but call a spade a spade.
This is the highest form of genocide and it’s dehumaning that most so called liberal state support this nonsense.

Can you screenshot your comment on the first attack from Hamas that killed thousands in ISREAL

I want to check something pls
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by misreal(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Krismas:
grin u just here talking OPT. u dont know jack! jews have always lived in the middle east side by side with arabs over the last 1000yrs.who wants to kill jews? there are jews in gaza living with hamas everyday, why has hamas not killed them? the colonialists came from europe forming zionists in 1945 and since then the whole region has never known peace.
same bad character of dominance, apathied and exceptionalism that made hitler burn 6million of them, they carried it to the middle east.
you here talking trash
Israelis in Gaza??
Your ignorance smells like a dead rat.
Even the bones of Israelis were removed from Gaza when they left Gaza in 2005..
You suppose pay me for this little knowledge wey I dey give you.
Your knowledge is ignorance.
Hahah angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
nnachukz:

You are not even up to date with the terrorist you are supporting. Hamas that has been asking for support from Muslim countries. He even got angry that the Arab nations leaders could not bring up any tangible solutions in their just concluded meeting to stop Isreal.

Hamas doesnt necessarily enjoy that wide range suppprt in the gulf region of the middle east, especially in the gulf monarchies except qatar and then iran, its main backer. Hamas is an offshoot of the muslim brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood catapulted late egyptian leader mohammed morsi to power in 2011, until he was deposed in 2012 or 13 with saudi and israeli support. The MB is presently in control in turkey because The ak party is also an offshoot of the MB.

The MB abhors the saudi style hereditary monarchy system as practiced by the aforementioned gulf monarchies. It however supports full fledged democracy, which saudi and its friends abhor. Saudi has notoriously clamped down on the MB in its kingdom because it is considered a threat to the monarchy, and never mind that In 2006 or 7, hamas won parliamentary elections in the gaza strip.

The saudis are largely seen as clients of the US. Arab revolutionaries are wary of them. Hamas, as a resistance group, has nothing in common with the saudis and wont depend on the saudis to put preasure on the US. Hamas only trusts egypt.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by SonOfaRichman: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
Coward idf Blowing up an empty building. Hamas will survive this war certainly. I dare idf to send its troops into those tunnels.
U and your terrorists family go starve to death inside that tunnel.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by CosmicJames(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:
If many of us are born in Palestine, we won’t only cheer Hamas.. but joined them.
This is the highest form of genocide and it’s dehumaning that most so called liberal state support this nonsense.

Calm down and answer this question:
Who started the nonsense?
What do you expect Israel to do?

If it was your mother, father, brother or sister that was murdered barbarically without any provocation by Hamas, what would you have done?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:

Modified: some terrorist sympathizers are calling Iran 😂😂 I laugh in Swahili because you people don’t know what’s on ground .. Iran is America’s main target … US is just waiting for Iran to make any direct move against Israel 😂😂 even Al Jazeera propagandists will not be able to televise what will happen in Iran 😂😂😂

You get bad mouth I swear.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:

Go and cheer & join BokoHaram and see if you'll live to tell your story grin
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by budget4(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
When Hamas killed innocent people na no talk ooo
pol23:
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Masterito(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Focus on Nigeria, there are many people suffering wella in Nigeria.
pol23:
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Thoughty2(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you dont need to mention the word for me to know where you stand and how you stand. your igorance stinks literally into my nose from my phone screen.

who do you call jews? did you not see the biblical passage I quoted? you fool I am not a muslim you cannot even see that because your stupidity is leading you.

but let me help your sorry ass again with another passage.

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.romans 2:28-9
the real israel or jews are christians!!

dis you see the above? idiot. dont quote me saying rubbish.

what you see happing in the fake israel today is a political jamboree. for a purpose and fools like you cannot see the handwritting on the wall.
when the mark of the beast is out mumus like you will be the first to line up and take it

Sighs! It's okay to admit if you are ignorant about certain topics. That scripture you mentioned is so quoted out of context.

In Romans 2:28-29, the Apostle Paul argues that being a Jew is not merely a matter of outward rituals like circumcision but involves an inward transformation of the heart. The passage emphasizes the spiritual nature of identity over external practices and points to a broader understanding of God's covenant beyond physical lineage.

This passage does not in any way disregard the existence of the descendants of Israel. It's good to put your brain to use once in a while. it doesn't hurt you know.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:

You cant beat someone, yet you went ahead and slapped them. They should be ready to face the consequences.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by TheGift: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:

why don't you like Palestinians though?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
You playing with big boys now.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
misreal:

Israelis in Gaza??
Your ignorance smells like a dead rat.
Even the bones of Israelis were removed from Gaza when they left Gaza in 2005..
You suppose pay me for this little knowledge wey I dey give you.
Your knowledge is ignorance.
Hahah angry grin grin grin grin grin
grin Maybe u should use Utube. listen to the jews living in gaza. if u know anything you will realise that there is a difference btw zionists and jews. u think every jew in israel is a european settler? those jews were in gaza b4 hamas was born. were are u relocating dem to? its their place. they were not allocated lands by the government and cannot be striped on minute notice by the government. oga, u know nothing
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by ClitRaider: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:

You, Hamas and all sympathisers have brain damage.
When ragtag Hamas breached borderlands to murder thousands Israelis in their homes, y'all mofos celebrating ha?!
Let Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey fvck with Israel and find out what will happen.

An African proverb said-

"If you kick a Lion when it is down, May God help you when it gets up".

The Vawulence you seek, you will get it in hundred folds- IDF.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
THE RUTHLESSLY WAY ISRAEL HAS BEEN DEALING WITH HAMAS HAS HELPED ME TO UNDERSTAND WHY NIGERIA WILL NEVER ALLOW IGBOS TO HAVE BIAFRA. IGBOS CLAIM TO BE JEWS THOUGH WE ARE NOT, WE HAVE THEIR NATURE AND WOULD HAVE LONG AGO DRIVEN NORTHERNERS INTO SAHARA DESERT AND OCCUPIED THEIR LANDS, IF WE HAD WON THE CIVIL WAR.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

But your Arab brothers wants to wipe Israel just that Israel has been defeating them, if they had their way they would have killed all Jews.

This is a religious war, lets not deceive ourselves.

If this is a religious war, do the Jews (who maintain that Jesus Christ was a false Messiah who is currently burning in hell) have anything to do with Christianity?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:

U guys seems not to understand the root of this current military action on Hamas. Why did Hamas broke into Israel by breaking tru her fence and killing hundreds of Israelis and tourists consisting of children, grannies,women, soldiers, students ecetera and taken abt 300 hostages including grannies and children? Why?

It's like sniking into a lion's den and killing most of her cubs while going away wit the rest. Now tell me, don't u tink such lioness will hunt u down and crush u to pieces?

Let's be sincere here, do u tink Palestine would still b in existence if Hamas had tried such wit Russia, China, North Korea and even the US? IDF re even being lenient.

Why u go find person wey fit crush u wit one blow trouble?

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by aurecia: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists have succeeded in waking up the modern day Children of Israel.

The present day Children of ISRAEL Have woken up from their slumber.

They are not only Wounding , pursuing and Destroying their Enemies. They are continuing from where the likes of Joshua stopped to Possess the Land from the River to the sea as GOD ALMIGHTY gave to them.

These Events are not Ordinary. They are Biblical.
We are Living in the Last of the Last days.
GOD ALMIGHTY is about to Close the Gentile age and turn HIS attention to His First born and CHOSEN Nation.

The RAPTURE could Happen any moment.
Be Ready! Live Ready.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST today. The next moment is not Guaranteed

thanks for ur continious reminder of the signs of the time' rapture and eternity. So true
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Oakenshield: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:
in war civilians casualty determine winner or loser. They allowed Hamas to grow and paying for it,it's high time dey gang up and stop any terrorist using their school, hospital as hideout to comit
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by richboy7(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Iran should do the needful and blow up the knesset💣💥 and wipe Israel off the face of the planet. I can't wait for that day.

Until cock grow tooth😎

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.